Ex-Roomie's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I dreamed of Duane, the hornier I got. He was supposed to pick me up at the airport this evening and I wondered how far we would get before I had his incredible cock out and sucking on it. Could he wait until we got back to my place or would he pull over and fuck me on the way? Both scenarios had their advantages and disadvantages and I would be perfectly happy with either one. The more I dreamed of sucking his dick in the car, the more my pussy was tingling and my fingers started to move harder and faster around my clit.

God I was SO horny for his cock! Getting fucked by David, Brenda's older married brother, on someone's boat had been exciting, and having the groom's father commit adultery with me for the first time was another notch on my "belt", but neither of those could satisfy me the way sex with Duane did. David and Wayne were just about having fun, enjoying the physical side of it as well as the naughty element each brought with them. With Duane, it was developing into much more than just sex.

God I wanted Duane's dick in me right then! I threw off the sheet that had been covering me and thrust my middle finger deep inside of me, sighing as I imagined my finger was Duane's much better endowed cock. Oh yeah, fuck me Duane! I continued to masturbate, driving myself to a couple of orgasms as I dreamed of all the ways I wanted Duane to fuck me when I finally got him tonight. I was lying there still, my hand cupping my soaking wet pussy after yet another orgasm when there was a light knocking on the bedroom door.

"Are you awake Kelly?" I heard Brenda's mom calling through the door, "Breakfast will be ready soon if you want any."

Oh yeah, once again I had to remember I was in Florida with things to do. I managed to roll out of bed, my pussy throbbing after what had turned into just over an hour of solid masturbation. Suddenly, I REALLY had to go to the bathroom so after a long pee I showered and threw on a robe, leaving my hair wet as I headed down barefoot to the kitchen and dining room.

As I took a seat at the table, memories of the previous night flooded my mind. Hmmm, which chair had Wayne been in when I was sitting on his cock? Was it my imagination or was there some dried cum still on the floor from where it had drained out of me after he'd cum in me?

The table was pretty packed with Brenda's parents and her brother David at one end, and the rest of us girls at the other. I was the only one leaving today, the rest of them either flying back late in the week or driving home. As we ate, we talked about the wedding and how wonderful it had been. Someone had already printed off some photos from the ceremony which we passed around. I will say one thing, we had made the hottest bridal party I've ever seen at a wedding!

"So Kelly, what time is your flight again today?" Doreen asked. I told her it was just after 3:00 and she did some calculation in her head. "Hmm, guess you'll be heading out soon then, right?"

It would take a couple of hours to get back to the airport and I figured I should be there a couple of hours before the flight to be safe. It was already past 9:00 AM so yeah, I guess I DID have to get going soon. It then occurred to me we hadn't really discussed how I would get back. When I arrived, Brenda had picked me but she was off gallivanting around with her new husband. I looked at the girls but they weren't much help. Doreen explained she had promised them all a tour of the dolphin rescue center and there wasn't time to do that and run me to the airport.

"Paul, can you drive Kelly to the airport." Brenda's mom asked.

Paul was Gary's brother and had been the best man at the wedding. Although he was single, he hadn't shown the slightest bit of interest in any of us girls other than an occasional glance, no different than most of the other guys. About all I knew of him was that he was a couple of years older than Gary which would have made him around 28. In my opinion, he was the better looking of the two brothers but of course, I had NEVER mentioned that observation to Brenda!

"Whatever, so long as I get back for this evening," he said, not sounding exactly thrilled over the idea of shuttling me around.

Apparently he had made plans to go out fishing with some guy in the evening so as long as my needs didn't interfere with that, he was OK with it. As he turned to walk out, he looked at his dad and then back at me again. There was something in his expression I couldn't quite make out. Oh well, maybe I would find out on the ride to the airport.

I thanked him and once breakfast was over, I said my goodbyes to the girls. They had all been really sweet to me and I had to wonder why I hadn't thought of sleeping at their hotel with them last night instead of spending it alone. Sometimes I have to wonder whether my head is screwed on straight! Odds were I wouldn't have been masturbating alone this morning, THAT was for sure.

Back in my room, I quickly got dressed and started packing up my things. One nice feature about Florida, you don't have to worry about pack a lot of bulky clothes! As I was zipping up my suitcase, the door opened and in walked David. He closed the door behind him and my Spidey sense went right off the scale.

"Good morning my little slut. It's too bad you can't stay another day or two," he said conversationally, "We could have had some more fun together, you know?"

Yeah, like he had to spell THAT out for me. I knew what kind of fun David was looking for. Actually, he should've been happy to do me the one time. My "policy" is to never fuck a married guy twice but in David's case, it was special because he was my roomie's brother and I was responsible for getting them together the first time. I had "forgotten" to mention that little detail to Wayne the previous night when he talked about me wanting to get him to fuck me again but then, who cares?

"I think you need to go home and be with your wife instead of fucking your sister and her friends," I teased him. I knew how he felt about the bitch he lived with!

"Yeah right," he joked back, understanding that I was just teasing him. He moved up to me and put his arms around me, his hands immediately starting to grope my crotch and boobs. I pushed him away gently but firmly.

"Sorry David, but I really DO need to get going. I can't miss my flight you know."

"So are you gonna join the Mile High Club; or are you already a card-carrying member?" he teased back.

I just gave him a sour look and motioned for him to leave. Since he wasn't going to be fucking me, I didn't need to waste time with his crap. Soon I was packed. It was actually just a single suitcase and my purse so I was able to carry it downstairs on my own. The girls had left for Marathon Key so it was just me and Brenda's family. They had always been so nice to me over the years while Brenda and I were at college. Of course her mom and dad didn't have a clue about ALL of the things we did, but that was probably for the best anyway.

I hugged her mom and said goodbye to her dad and brother. Paul was waiting for me by his car. He was on his phone and distracted but when I came up to him he hung up and was pleasant enough. Actually, from what I'd seen all week he was a pretty nice guy. He had helped a lot with the wedding preparations and although the guys were pretty mum about it, from what little I'd heard he had thrown quite the bachelor party for his little brother.

The trip back towards the airport was rather uneventful at the start. During the course of the week I'd made the journey from the Miami area to the Keys a couple of times now so it wasn't all new anymore. Even so, I was still fascinated to see everything and as it turned out, Paul was quite a tour guide, telling me about the history of the area and what things were as we passed them. Along the way, I couldn't help but notice he looked pretty good in his denim shorts and tank top. It wasn't like his shorts were anything like mine as guys don't wear theirs high enough to reveal their ass but they still were tight enough to show me he kept in good shape and obviously spent a lot of time outside judging from his tan.

Although Paul was pleasant enough to me, there was also something distant, even cold about the way he reacted to me. It was like he was being nice because he was supposed to be nice, not because he wanted to be. The more I watched and tried to figure it out, the more it seemed as if there was something about me he didn't like but he didn't want to say anything, probably because he knew in a short time I would be gone so what would be the point. Even so, it bugged me and the irritation in me grew with each mile and each bland comment he made. Well, I've never been very good at keeping things inside of me and finally I just HAD to ask.

"That's nice Paul and I appreciate it, but do you mind telling me what's going on?"

Paul stopped his latest guide book tale of the history of the town we had just passed through and looked at me as if he had no idea what I was talking about. "Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" he asked innocently but I wasn't buying it. Not for a second.

"Like, did I do something wrong or what? It's just I get this feeling you don't like me."

"It's nothing to worry about, you're OK."

Paul started in again on his tour guide routine, as if trying to deflect anything else along that topic but I wasn't going to let it go at that. From his last comment it seemed there was SOMETHING bugging him but for whatever reason he wasn't going to tell me.

"C'mon Paul... what's the story?"

This time he seemed to get the picture that I wasn't going to let the matter drop. The artificial smile dropped and he looked at me with a more stern expression this time. My heart started to race a bit and I had to wonder if maybe this was a box of worms I should've left closed.

"What's with it with girls like you anyway?" he griped. I looked at him, not knowing how to respond. What the heck was THIS all about anyway?

"I mean, just because you were lucky enough to be born with a hot body, why do you have to be a slut? Why do you have to treat men like shit?"

Wow, now I was really confused. Paul and I had barely exchanged a word all week so where was all the hostility coming from. Had someone else done something to him this week and he was taking it out on me?

"I don't understand...," I started to say but he cut me off.

"Do you have any idea what you did to my father last night? Do you even care? Was he just some toy for you to play with and then discard when you got tired of it? Have you even thought about him today and how he might be feeling after last night?"

The words jumped out of him in tight, staccato bursts, like a machine gun on full automatic aimed straight at my conscience. Damn, talk about coming at you out of the blue! How the hell did he even KNOW about last night? I'd figured there was no way his dad would ever confess to anyone what he had done to me, let alone to his son. Paul must have sensed my confusion.

"Just so you know, he wasn't going to tell anyone. I found him crying on the deck early this morning when he thought he was alone and that's when he broke down and told me what you did to him."

"What I did to HIM?" I responded incredulously, "It's not like someone had a gun to his head forcing him to fuck me you know."

"Well, maybe not physically but you know damn well you may as well have. My dad's a decent and loving man but not exactly the strongest in the world when it comes to avoiding temptation. I know him and he would never have cheated on my mother unless someone forced him to do it."

I felt my face redden, not from embarrassment but from frustration and anger. "Oh give me break Paul! OK, so I opened the door but he's the one who walked through it, you have to admit THAT."

"Let's just quit the games bitch, you know exactly what you did and why you did it. You're just a fucking whore who gets her kicks out of coercing men to do her bidding."

Well, the "whore" part wasn't exactly to my liking but I had to admit, he WAS right about when it came to coercing men. At the same time, so what? It was just a game for me and in the end, if we both enjoyed having sex what was so bad about it? I was willing to bet far more men went home and masturbated about being with me than regretted it. Now that Paul had started, he wasn't about to quit until he'd cleared his chest.

"I just hope someday YOU find out what it's like to have some little young whore seduce YOUR husband. Maybe it won't be so funny to you then when it's your husband that's being taken advantage of."

Well, enough was enough and I was getting a little pissed at him and his high morals. Who was he to tell me what was right and wrong? I didn't do a thing to force his father to do anything he didn't want to so enough of this blame game and rationalizations. God, next thing he would be trotting out the "devil made me do it" excuse. It was time to stand up for myself.

"You know... fuck you Paul. I'm not ashamed of anything I've done, least of all with your father.

He wanted me Paul, yes... he WANTED to fuck me. When he came inside of me, he wasn't thinking of your mother Paul, he was thinking of how good his dick felt inside of ME. That's what bugs you, doesn't it Paul. You don't really give a damn that he fucked me, it's that he ENJOYED it, isn't it? Did he tell you how he told me I was a better fuck than your mother had ever been? Did he tell you how much better my pussy felt than hers? Yeah Paul, he told me ALL those things and a lot more. So fuck you!"

After my little speech, we both just sat there steaming, each of us too mad and upset to say anything else. The airport was only 30-45 minutes away but I had a feeling it was going to feel like an eternity. What happened next was totally unexpected. Paul suddenly veered off onto an exit ramp, zoomed through the automatic toll gate and turned down a side street. Where the hell was he going? That was when a feeling of panic hit me. Was he going to dump me off in some bad neighborhood? There were more than a few areas around Miami that weren't all that safe for a white twenty-something girl to be on her own on the street. Oh my God, this could get to be a serious situation - fast!

"Ummmmm, Paul... where are we going?" I asked timidly, all signs of my earlier bluster gone. There was a time and place to be a bitch, this wasn't one of them.

"Just shut the fuck up whore," was all he said in response. His face was burning red and I could see the veins in his neck sticking out. God he looked seriously pissed off. Had I pushed a little TOO far this time?

He seemed to know the area somehow as he twisted and turned through several stop signs and stoplights. Then he turned into what looked to be some sort of warehouse or storage complex. I couldn't read the rusted sign outside the broken gate but there was junk and litter piled everyone ñ and not a soul in sight. My cell phone was buried at the bottom of my purse so I figured if it came down to it, I could make a run for it and then try to call someone. Only one small problem with that plan - who would I call?! Paul went around back of an old abandoned building, the doors broken from their hinges and pulled the car inside. It was dim inside, the only light coming in from the door and the broken skylights way up high in the ceiling. Paul stopped the car and then turned in his seat to face me.

"You know, I was thinking and I wonder how you would feel if someone took advantage of you the way you took advantage of my dad last night."

Uh-oh, I didn't like the direction this was going. "Ummmmm, Paul... my plane leave in a few hours. Why not just take me to the airport. You'll never see me again and we can both just forget all this ever happened, ok?"

Paul just huffed with a disgusted expression on his face. "Yeah right. And then whose gonna to tell my dad that it all never happened? How can he ever feel right again? Who's gonna pay for what you did to him?"

"Now Paul, nobody has to 'pay' for anything. What's done is done and life goes on."

"Fuck that!" Paul practically spat out the words. "I think somebody needs to show you what it's like to be forced to do something you don't want to. Yeah... that's right, you need someone to do to you what you did to him last night, make him have sex against his wishes."

"But that's not fair! Your dad wanted it and...," I tried to defend myself but Paul cut me off in mid-sentence.

"Just cut that crap, I'm tired of listening to it. For all practical purposes, you raped my father."

Paul paused for a moment, letting the impact of what he was about to say build. He looked at me with a grin, but it was like the grin of a demon. "Yeah, you know what's going down, don't ya bitch. I'm going to rape you... and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, just like you enjoyed raping my dad."

For a moment I wanted to laugh at him but I quickly fought back the urge. Heck, an hour ago I was dreaming of him fucking me so how could he possible think he was going to somehow rape me? Hell, I had WANTED him to fuck me the stupid jerk!

Then I began to understand things a little better. In a way, I guess you could say it was indeed like me with his father. Sure his father desired me, but only as a female with a tight pussy and he would have never done it if I hadn't pushed the issue. Right now, I desired Paul but only as an object, a male with a hard dick. My thoughts until a few moments ago had been focused on getting to the airport and flying home to my boyfriend, not fucking Paul. Now, after all that had gone on between us, the last thing on my mind was fucking Paul. However, he seemed to have other plans. Paul got out of the car, leaving me alone as he walked around to the passenger door. He pulled it open and reached inside, grabbing my upper arm and practically pulling me from the car.

"Strip."

I looked at him as if I hadn't heard him. Actually, I'd heard him perfectly well but I was stalling, unsure of what he really wanted from me.

"I said strip, dammit. Get those clothes off before I rip them off for you."

Meekly, I slid my shorts down and undid my blouse. I wasn't wearing any underwear but rather than turn him on the way it did most guys, somehow it seemed to piss him off even more for some reason.

"Shit... no bra or panties, eh? That figures. God, you really ARE nothing but a damn whore."

OK, what could I say? Personally, I don't buy that going without underwear makes you a prostitute, it simply feels better. Not to mention it also can get you some nice looks from the guys - not to mention a few girls as well.

Paul then undid his shorts and dropped them, along with his jockey underwear, to the floor, stepping out of them to reveal his cock hanging flaccid from his crotch. For whatever reason, the first thought that went through my mind was it was the first dick I'd seen in Florida that wasn't already erect as soon as it was out in the open in front of me. Despite the situation, my pussy tingled a little bit as I realized just far it was hanging down. Damn, Paul was hung like a race horse! My eyes couldn't break away from his incredible dick, something he noticed as well.

"Yeah, I see you're nothing but a fucking dick-loving slut alright. Doesn't matter what the situation, put any ol' dick in front of you and you salivate like Pavlov's dog," Paul declared with a huff. "Shit, just look at you... you're practically drooling, aren't you bitch? You want some of this dick, don't you? You're just dying to have it, I can tell."

OK, so he was a jerk, a conceited one at that. The sad thing was, he was right. God, his dick was incredible! Even with it just hanging there limp he was larger than his dad had been when he was rock hard. Holy smokes, I could only imagine how much it would grow when he became more aroused. At the same time, it somewhat irritated me that he obviously knew how glorious his dick was and it clearly made him feel good to know I wanted it - badly.