Ex-Roomie's Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,040 Followers

"Come on bitch, just say no... just try saying with a straight face that you don't want this dick and we'll pack up and head to the airport and do it just like you said before, just forget it all happened."

He did something to make his cock twitch and I could actually feel my pussy getting wetter as that monster dangled in front of me like a fat worm on a hook in front of a hungry fish. Hell with the airport, I wanted it. It was like the rest of the world just phased out as all I could look at, all I could think about, was his incredible cock. I started to reach out for it but he backed away, leaving my hand grasping air.

"I knew it, you can't resist it, can you? You can't say no to a dick like mine, can you? You want it.. hell, you NEED it. Beg for it slut, beg for my dick."

While I may not always be the sharpest knife in the drawer, it was obvious what he was doing. Even so, but there nothing I could do to stop him. It was like when I offered myself to his dad, teasing him with my nude body and telling him he just had to ask for it and it was his. Well, just as his dad couldn't say no to me, I couldn't say no to Paul's incredible dick either. His dad must have realized that he might never have another opportunity to have sex with a girl like me again.

For me, it was a similar situation in that I had to wonder when I would have another cock as huge as this one. God it looked incredible! Despite my feelings for Paul, even though I despised him and thought of him as nothing but a conceited asshole, I wanted his cock. In the meantime, Paul was growing more and more impatient with me.

"Well, are you going to beg for it or not, slut?" he demanded. He started to reach for his shorts as if he was going to rescind his offer.

Was he bluffing or serious? I wasn't ready to risk it. No way was I losing out on THIS opportunity! The more I thought about it, the more I figured the hell with it. Really, so what if I had to beg a little for it? As much as he might think he was humiliating me the way I had done to his father, the difference was that I didn't mind it and I also knew that later on I wouldn't regret it. Why Paul thought putting me in this situation would leave me crushed the way his father had been was beyond me. Was he that egotistical? Sure, I wasn't thrilled with Paul as a person, but in the end who cared so long since all I was interested in was located below his waist anyway? If I had to let Paul think he was somehow exacting revenge on me for somehow being the driving force behind his father's indiscretions in order to get a dose of that cock, then so be it. Yes sir, I could play this game ALL day...

"Please Paul... please let me suck your enormous dick... Oh God it's so big and I want it so bad!" I said, pretending to be overwhelmed by the enormity of his member.

He seemed to be buying my little act. If he only knew how hard I was fighting down the urge to burst out laughing at my silly little show I was putting on for him. Paul held his dick in his hand and let it flop like a large sausage right in front of me. From the looks of things, he was starting to get a little turned on himself! He grinned, probably thinking he had "won".

"I bet you haven't had a dick like mine before, have you slut?" he bragged.

Well, I wasn't about to tell him he was certainly big, but not the biggest I'd ever seen. No point in bursting his bubble and besides, he WAS most likely in the top 5 or better of all the dicks I'd ever had.

"Oh my god, it's so big...I don't think I could EVER take it all," I exclaimed, acting if I was some virginal school girl seeing her first big dick.

Paul was such as asshole with an ego even bigger than his dick that he took it all, hook, line, and sinker. He stepped forward enough for me to get my hand around him. Damn, even with it still mostly flaccid my fingers barely wrapped around it! He could never wear any kind of tight bathing suit without being arrested for indecent exposure - even WITH the suit on!

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward just enough to let me start sucking the head of his dick. I had to open wide to take him in and to be honest, for a moment I had serious reservations as to whether or not I would be able to take him all. With all my experience, I sort of took it as a given these days that no matter what a guy may be packing, I would be able to take his entire dick in my mouth. It had been years since the last time I had any significant problem with it. Well, today was going to be a challenge, that was for sure.

"C'mon you whore, stop playing with it and take some more," Paul growled in a low deep voice.

He put his one hands behind my head and roughly pulled me into him, driving his dick into my mouth, forcing me to take more and more of it. As soft as he still was, it went in pretty easily and I was able to bury my face in his crotch, his thick pubic hair pressing against my cheeks as I took him in completely. Well, that was the easy part as it turned out.

"Play with my balls," he commanded. They were hanging loose in their sacks, large and hairy and feeling a little damp with sweat. Actually, with the oppressive humidity and Florida heat his entire crotch had a strong sweaty smell to it but that was OK with me.

I gently massaged his balls with one hand while I held his dick by the base with the other, supporting it as I started seriously sucking on it. He grew quickly and I could feel him pressing deeper and deeper into my mouth as he did until finally I had to take him down my throat to get him all in. At first he was barely able to reach down and my gag reflex almost made me puke but I regained my composure and continued. He grew even longer and now was fitting deep into my throat, deep enough to get past my gag reflex and fit tight into my throat. My mouth actually hurt a bit from having to stretch so far open to take him all in.

"Damn, you're doing it," he muttered, maybe more to himself than to me. Clearly he was amazed that I was able to take all of him in mouth, especially now that he was hard, or at least as hard as he was going to get.

One thing I've learned over the years about erections is that the larger the dick, the less rigid and upward pointing it becomes when the guy is aroused. In this case, Paul's cock was more like a firm sausage than a piece of steel or wood but it was fine for me. Most of the time I just took in the head or licked the shaft from top to bottom. Now and then I would treat him to a full deep throat and then go back to "normal" cocksucking techniques.

As I sucked his dick, marveling at the size of it while at the same time trying to keep my mouth open wide enough so as not to bite him or let my teeth cut into him as he stroked it in and out of me. It was sort of like being at my dentist when she says to open wide and it seems like eternity before you can close your mouth again. That same soreness in the jaws was how my mouth felt now after sucking Paul's wonderful dick. It got to the point where I was about to be forced to take a break and let my mouth relax for a few moments but Paul saved me, probably unknowingly but saved me all the same.

"I bet your whore cunt wants my dick now, doesn't it," he bragged to me, "You must be all wet now thinking about having my giant cock drilled up in that slutty cunt of yours."

Actually, he was right, at least for the most part. I DID want him in me but yet I knew he was just taunting me. The idea of all this, at least from his perspective, seemed to be to teach me some sort of "lesson". For me to suddenly go along with the idea of him fucking me would have been unrealistic, at least under these circumstances. I didn't want him to know that I was playing along with him, that I was really the one in control of things and not him.

"Oh Paul, please just let me suck it, it's too big to fit in my little pussy," I pretended to plead to him.

Of course, he would have nothing of that (thank God!). Oh well, little did he know my pussy had seen bigger although it HAD been quite a while since anything the size of him had been in me. I knew he would fit and I couldn't wait to try him on for size!

"Oh no... you're not getting off THAT easy, bitch. You're gonna find out how it feels to have a ten inch dick in your cunt."

Just as a note to guys who are fascinated with their own dicks and are proud of them. Yes, while size DOES matter, for me it is more important how thick a dick is than how long it is. The fatter the dick, the more it stretches me out and the more sensitive my pussy seems to become. The only thing length does it let a guy play a longer "note" in me. What I mean by that is I try to tell people that fucking me is like playing a violin where his dick is the bow and my nerve endings at the entrance to my pussy are the strings.

It feels so wonderful when a guy strokes his hard dick in and out of me. Just as running a bow over the strings provides a pleasing sound, so a dick rubbing over my sensitive nerve endings provides intense pleasure. A longer bow allows for a longer note without a break. So it is with a long cock; it allows the man to play a longer "note" within my pussy. Of course, that only applies if he is fucking me slow and deep. Doing me fast or limiting the depth of penetration creates no better feelings in me a guys with a short dick would produce.

Paul's dick was the best of both worlds - long AND thick. I didn't have a ruler but judging by how my hands fit on his shaft, his declaration that he was ten inches was probably pretty close to being the truth, maybe even an understatement. My hand barely fit around his shaft, meaning he was considerably larger than average but then I'd gripped many a guy much shorter than him who had the same girth.

"Please Paul... please don't hurt me," I pleaded to him. I hoped I wasn't going TOO overboard with the silly pleas for mercy. I didn't want him to think I was just playing him, even if I really was.

"Shit, you want it and you know it. You're just a fucking whore who loves dicks."

With that he pushed me back into the car so I was sitting on the seat with my legs out the door. I put one foot up on the door armrest and let the other rest on the ground, spreading myself open for him, exposing myself to him completely and unashamedly, just like the whore he was claiming I was.

"Yeah... I knew it," he gloated, "Look at that fucking cunt. Damn, you're soaking wet already. What a fucking whore."

"No... it's too big, you're going to hurt me," I whined as he started to press it against my pussy hole.

Actually, it DID feel too big and if I hadn't taken one even bigger in the past, I might have thought it was going to be impossible for such a monster to fit inside of me. Having the confidence that came with experience helped me emotionally, but physically I still had to deal with his larger than life dick. I was proud of my tight pussy as it put up a glorious fight, resisting the giant invader valiantly but Paul was not to be denied. I don't think he cared how it made me feel or whether to not it was hurting me. Now that he was trying to push his dick into me he was not going to stop until it WAS in me, one way or another.

Finally his dick was in me, just enough that the bulbous head penetrated me and forced its way inside of me. God, I thought I was being split in two like a steel wedge in a block of wood! It was like having a baby, only in reverse (well, as I imagine having a baby might feel).

"Shit, you're tighter than I expected for being a whore," he grunted as he gathered himself to drive himself deeper in me.

Wow, hat trick! All three guys who fucked me this week had told me my pussy was tight. Hmmmmmm, I had to be careful or I might start having a bit of an ego issue!

"Well, your dick is bigger than I expected after your father's puny cock," I retorted, at the same time lifting my hips to give him a better angle for pushing himself into me. God it felt HUGE in me! He would push hard and then relax and then push hard again. Each time his dick would drill a little deeper into me, maybe an inch or less with each push until about half his dick was in me.

"Fuck me Paul... please fuck me," I begged him, telling him what I knew he wanted to hear from me. It wasn't all that hard since I really DID want him to fuck me.

Paul pulled out a little and then pushed it back in me again to about where he was before. He repeated the process and then again and again and again. Each time he would pull out a little bit further while at the same time penetrating me a little more on the inward stroke. It was like my first time all over again as my pussy was stretched further than it was used to. I hate to even think of how it might have gone had I not been so aroused and wet. Paul never seemed to care about my feelings, only his. Had I been drier, I'm sure he would have fucked me anyway, regardless of how it tore me up.

"Oh god you're so big... it feel so big inside of me... oh god, put it all in me Paul!" I continued my dirty talking to him.

Actually, this time I wasn't fibbing or exaggerating - he really WAS big in me and I really DID want him all in me. Paul was getting pretty turned on but now as well and he was thrusting his dick harder and harder into me until I felt him deep inside of me, pushing up against my cervix which wasn't exactly the best feeling in the world but at the same time, it amazed me that he could be so far inside of me.

"How's it feel to have a REAL dick in you bitch... bet you've never had so much dick in you at one time before, have you?"

He wanted his ego massaged and under the circumstances, I was more than willing to go along with it. After all, he DID have a lot of dick in me so it was only polite to indulge him at least a little bit.

"I've never felt this full before, never felt so much cock in me before, oh my god, I'm gonna cum soon!"

I had been toying with my clit for the entire time he had been fucking me. Paul was holding onto the door and the back of the seat to keep his balance as he fucked me, leaving nothing to rub my pussy so I took matters into my own hands - literally. Between the insanity of his thick dick inside of me and the touch of my fingertips against my hyper-sensitive clit, .there was little doubt as to the outcome - and soon.

Just then Paul pulled his dick out of me in one quick movement. He grabbed his wet slick shaft with his hand and started stroking himself right in front of me. What the hell was the bastard doing now? I was about to cum and I imagined so was he so why not finish in my pussy where I wanted it? I reached out for him, taking my hand from my pussy but he slapped it away from him.

"Oh no, you're going to have to finish yourself off - in front of me. Get going, masturbate for me and cum - NOW, before I do," he said authoritatively. He was being such a bastard and no doubt thought he was in charge. I was a little pissed because I really had wanted to feel his cum that deep inside of me. Oh well, as hot and horny as I was, I just wanted to cum and if that meant doing it myself with just my fingers, then so be it. I closed my eyes and played with myself and it wasn't long before I was moaning up a storm as my orgasm struck.

As I felt my orgasm heat up my body yet send shivers thought me from head to toe, I felt something hit my face. I opened my eyes to see Paul's' dick about an inch from my mouth, spurting cum out like a fire hydrant as he literally milked his cock in front of me. I closed my eyes again, just in time as it turned out as I felt some of his cum hit my eyelid. God, he was making me a total mess! As my orgasm slowly dies, I tried to wipe the cum from my eye so I could open it. Blinking rapidly, I saw Paul standing there, his dick already starting to dwindle but the smile on his face was large than ever. He seemed quite pleased with himself.

"Yeah, now you look like a real cumslut whore!"

I could only imagine what a mirror would tell me right now. I could feel it on my face and neck, looking down, it was on my boobs and some of it had even dripped down to the tops of my thighs and stomach. I was exhausted and my pussy felt like it had been fucked for days instead of just a few minutes. God, I hadn't been this sore even after my 24 hour marathon fuck way back when! As sore as I felt, at the same time it was a "good" feeling. Maybe it was the adrenalin coursing through me, but I felt incredibly hot and sexy. What I really wanted was to be fucked again but Paul was already getting dressed so it looked like that option was off the table.

I looked around but didn't see anything to wipe myself off with. I reached in the back seat to my suitcase and opened it up. There weren't any towels so I used one of my tops to clean myself off with. Oh well, I would be home sometime tonight and could wash it then. I quickly dressed before Paul could get any brilliant ideas about making me stay nude while he drove. Under different circumstances that might have been hot but I looked at my watch and saw I only had a few hours before my plane left and we still had to get to the airport!

As we got back on the toll road and headed once again for the airport, Paul turned to me and grinned naughtily at me. "See what it's like when someone offers you something you can't refuse? You hated me but when I showed you my dick, you had to have it despite yourself. THAT'S what you did to my dad so maybe next time you think about playing games with someone's life you'll think twice."

I just nodded, like a little girl who had been bad and was accepting my dad's proclamation of guilt and punishment. If he only knew what I was REALLY thinking! What an idiot. All along I'd been wondering how to get laid today, especially as old as he had been to me, and then he thinks he "forced" me to have sex with him? So I had broken his dad's heart by somehow seducing him and "forcing" him to have sex outside of marriage. Really? Actually, that was pretty cool from my point of view.

I don't respect men who cheat on their wives. The fact his father didn't have enough willpower to say now is HIS fault, not mine. My dad has been married to my mom for over 25 years and over that time, has faced enormous temptations with my friends and other girls in my life. Never has he given into temptation and cheated on my mother. Well if my dad could do it, so could his but his dad couldn't. Sorry Paul, not my fault. Bottom line, rather than teaching me a "lesson" or "punishing me", all he had really done was reinforce the feelings I had after fucking his father. Cool!

By the time we got to the airport I had an hour and a half to make my flight. With all the security regulations I had to check my bag or lose all my makeup but even so, I made the flight in plenty of time.

Duane picked me up as promised. As horny as I was after the incident with Paul, any bets as to what happened on the way home?

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,040 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Wow made me horny as hell

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories