Examiner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally her spasms subsided and she was able to take a couple of controlled breaths. Myles was still in her kitty and still very hard, and she was still very aroused. Carefully he helped her onto all fours and started fucking her in earnest. Oh, boy, was this good. She had had lots of guys before, she had done it in lots of positions and this was still one of her favourites, but still this had to be the best fuck of -- well, ever. Certainly the best she could remember, which meant in the last three or four years at least. Rapidly she started climaxing again, and realised that Myles was really close to cumming as well. Giving in to the moment once again, she allowed the orgasm to grab her even as Myles was grabbing her tightly to him. He was pounding into her now, and she could feel his balls up against her pussy with each stroke. Oh, wow, she thought, and I get paid for this, who wouldn't want this job? Just then the cock in her tensed, drove home hard and got even bigger, and started to spurt into her depths. At the same time she reached her climax and clenched his cock with her cunny and they both cried out together.

Stroke after stroke Myles pumped into her, spurt after spurt of semen squirted onto her cervix, and with spasm after spasm she gripped his cock as they experienced intense mutual orgasm. At last he withdrew and they collapsed onto the bed together and lay facing one another, caressing each others' faces and bodies. Myles looked to be ready for pillow talk and possibly even a cuddly snooze, apparently almost forgetting where he was, but she quickly brought him back to reality with the news that he would have to perform again. The look on his face gave her another internal smile -- you could almost hear him say "oh, groan, I just gave it my all, twice, where am I going to get more from now?" but she was again careful not to let her amusement show.

Instead she just gave a few words of encouragement and led him back into the shower and helped soap him up, then got him to do the same for her. He was hesitant about any new stuff but learned fast about what was expected, and she liked that he didn't rush to assume anything, seemed almost gentlemanly in his behaviour towards her. Almost out of place, given the industry we are in, she thought -- but then decided no, there's always place for good manners. She could tell he was dying to ask all sorts of questions, and she was only too willing to help with answers, but right now wasn't the right time to give him the whole run-down so she just stuck to answering the fairly superficial stuff he asked about, while getting on with the business of getting clean and getting dry. And speaking of getting dry... she noticed while towelling off that Myles was getting hard again. Good, this was looking better all the time.

They went once again straight back to the bed, which John or someone had meanwhile straightened after the mess the two of them had made of it. John gave the usual brief outline of what he wanted, including the cumshot, and she could see Myles was somewhat relieved that John didn't have something to say about his not pulling out for that in their last scene. She was also quite glad he hadn't pulled out, but she knew future scenes wouldn't be quite as tense and that she'd get plenty opportunities to reach an orgasm without Myles having to stay inside her for his own climax. Wait a minute -- was she already planning to do future scene*s*, plural, with him? So far she'd only ever done one further scene with any of her screen-test dummies, and then only about three of them. And only one each. Oh, my, Colleen, WTF?

She snapped back just in time to register that Myles was asking her how she wanted to be done. She masked her confusion by making a small quip that he was already talking like a pro, while secretly being pleased that he was. This one's a keeper, she found herself thinking. For the *industry*, Colleen, the *industry* needs to keep him. Keep telling yourself that. Hmmm, where were these thoughts coming from?

She summarised her likes and dislikes and managed to insert an almost hidden compliment to his oral skills while about it, and the next thing she knew he was taking charge again, and pushing her backwards to the bed. Oh yeah, I like I like, she thought, and realised her pussy was getting wet again. She sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs, and he knelt in front of her to begin some serious pussy worship. He was doing exactly the stuff that got her going in the most knee-weakening way, and she found herself thankful she was seated... yes, she hadn't been mistaken, he did have serious oral skills. He licked up and down around the outside of her vulva, he fingerfucked her while sucking and licking her clitoris, he stroked and laved, tickled and suckled. Within what felt like seconds she was climaxing again, gripping his ears with her thighs and his hair in her fingers. She laughed and gasped and cried out all at once while he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her, keeping the pressure on her clit with his tongue while the spasms subsided.

Once she released him he raised his face to look in her eyes, and she could see he was practically glazed with her fluids. They were grinning stupidly at each other, and she pulled their faces closer and kissed him all over, tasting herself and loving the feel of his face against hers. Then he moved further forward and presented his member for some oral attention of its own.

Here was an opportunity to give him another little surprise. She took the head in her mouth while stroking his shaft, savouring the sensation of the thickness and hardness increasing in her hands. Such a power trip, plus the sensations are just out of this world... while he was still hardening and growing, she went right down on him and took his cock deep into her throat. Of course it caused her to start to gag, but once again she brought her self-control to bear and got her stomach to play nicely. Soon the throat spasms stopped too and she was able to take him still deeper, and then she started seriously fucking him with her throat. He was fully erect now, and as always, the surprise was palpable, and she loved it. The reaction was predictable, and fun to watch and feel -- at first the guys couldn't believe it, then those who hadn't felt it before had a bit of a mindfuck, while within a few heartbeats they all started to get really enthusiastic. She had even had one guy come while down there, but because he had realised he was going to squirt he had started to withdraw and some splooge had ended up going down her windpipe. That had not been much fun, but she continued to take the risk. She was better at telling when a guy was close to ejaculating, now.

She had to come up for air every few strokes, but even so she was managing to get Myles quite tense. John, on the other hand, didn't seem to get quite as much out of deep throat as the auditioners did, so she reluctantly allowed Myles to withdraw and turn her around for a doggy-style pounding. She loved the way he caressed her at every opportunity, stroking her butt or touching her hair as he helped her get into position for the next round of screwing. She also enjoyed the feeling of his boner touching her and rubbing between their bellies as he kissed her -- she knew he was hard, had just had him nearing orgasm in her mouth, but there was still something special about feeling him hard and slippery against her body. She wanted him inside her, again, and wanted to cum. Wanted him to cum hard.

She was some way from the edge of the bed so he had to climb up and semi-squat to lower his prick to her entrance. Looking over her shoulder she saw him approaching and then his hardness entered her, a long slow deep penetration that took the breath out of her all over again. Oh God she was going to cum again and it was gooooooood... Myles was riding her like a horse, his hips slamming against her butt and with every stroke building her climax a bit higher. Not far to go now, she was starting to sweat and gasp.

Myles must have felt quite close himself, because at that moment he pulled out again and lay down next to her, then helped her into position so she could ride him instead. Out of the corner of her eye she noted John dollying the camera around to get a frontal view of her pussy so she took her time getting him aligned with her entrance, then sat firmly to impale herself on his erection. Oooh she always loved this moment... she gasped as she felt him touching her cervix, and Myles was vocalising too, little "ah -- ah -- ah" sounds that she quite liked. She smiled into his eyes and rocked her hips back a forth a little, and suddenly she was on the edge again. She continued grinding herself, feeling his hardness rub her wet depths, her fluids lubricating his cock and running out on his balls... his glans teasing her cervix... and she came. Wave after wave of pleasure burst in her clitty and vagina, spasm after spasm clenched his deeply buried meat, moan after moan escaped her lips as she continued rocking and pushing her clitoris against his pubic bone. She gasped for breath and started to come down from her high just in time to realise her climax had pushed Myles to the edge so she quickly hopped off and knelt in front of him so that he could come on her face.

From this angle she got what she considered the best view of a guy's genitals: close up, looking straight up the shaft, tight balls at eye level and winking browneye a little below. She also enjoyed jacking guys to orgasm from here, was very good at it in fact, but Myles didn't seem about to offer her the chance so she let him do it himself.

It wasn't long before the roaring started, and then the ejaculating. He was holding himself pointing down, towards her open mouth, but he was so erect that he couldn't get that low and some of his first spurt went into her hair, the rest on her face. After that she managed to get everything in her mouth, and there was a fair amount of it. Not bad for the third time -- not bad at all. Also good strong ejaculations, she thought, John is going to be very pleased because this guy is going to be in demand.

When he was done she carefully gathered what semen she could from her face and transferred it to her mouth to join what had gone straight in there, then showed it to the camera and swallowed, showing her empty mouth after. The stuff had never tasted great, the way she heard some girls describe it, but it wasn't horrible either. She could happily swallow, even when not aroused, so if it turned good porn into great porn, she was all for it. But the next part made lots of guys *really* excited, she discovered: she licked him clean of all trace of goo and splooge, even starting with the sweat on his inner thighs. When she had finished licking his entire scrotum -- not so nice, even those short hairs would have to go, she decided -- she took his shrinking cock in her mouth and sucked that clean, too. That always got an interesting reaction, if only on the face. She loved it.

Well, that was the most fun you can have with your clothes off, she thought. Hell, I have to work more with this guy -- fortunately, John is a good agent and I have him twisted around my finger...

12