All Comments on 'Examining Laura's Luscious Labia'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky old bastard

There's nothing sweeter than burying your face between a pair of delicious wet labia and having those big lips swallow your face, and the bigger the better as far as I'm concerned. Sexy stuff.

bayouxbayouxalmost 8 years ago
Just being neighborly

Hope to find a lovely neighbor like that.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalalmost 8 years ago
Count me in too

I'm partial to large labia myself and found the story very arousing. Well done.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
and then a couple months later

So a couple of months later she tells him she is pregnant with his child, 'too old to breed' only really applies to women past menopause, with men the odds get lower and lower with age but only go to zero when he dies.

lynneukbiwifelynneukbiwifealmost 8 years ago
mutual admiration for large labia

Really enjoyed your story.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Hey hey hey, Mr.Albert

Wonderful way with words and inviting Laura to join you in the shed. I've always like head dipping in to wet lab's, both heads. Excellent work to have her squirt on you, and to tease her enought to take your man lube up het cunt. Your an inspiration Al can I call you Al ? To be invited into her inner sactom I ment her bedroom guys, she has her own work bench for the both of you show her how you pot a plant and give us a ch 2. If her friend was it Diane happens to be teased into a ch 3 all the better.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Good read

I enjoyed the story. Mature stories aren’t usually the ones I choose but a friend asked me to read this one. It had a nice flow to it and good dialogue. I wish the author had edited more as there were several errors in the story that distract from the story itself. I like that Mr Cobb didn’t pressure his young neighbor at all and actually made her feel more comfortable in her own skin. Nothing helps a woman feel better about how she looks than to know that she still has the ability to turn a man on.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

This was a terrific little story, and I enjoyed it thoroughly The only thing that would have made it better was to have the little girl be younger -- which of course is not within the rules of the game on this site. The little girl actually talks and acts like a little 14-year, and I suspect you actually dreamed up the story within that kind of context. Anyway, it is fine as a story about an immature 18-yar-old little cutie who enjoys fucking her elderly neighbour. thanx for the Read.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Amazing tale. Hit so many kink spots for me. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My first wife thought she was deformed because she had large labia. We married young and she was inexperienced. I told her often how beautiful her pussy was. I think she started to believe it when a lot of guys wanted to fuck her and came back for more. Then, she started showing it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous