Examining Laura's Luscious Labia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess you're just a big girl down there, although it's perfect as far as I'm concerned," Albert replied and then added, "However, I am running out of gas. That and the fact that I've wanted to cum since we started."

"Want to cum in my mouth, or in my face like they do in porn movies?" Laura offered.

"No, I want to be inside you when I cum," he explained, and after taking a couple of rapid strokes he stopped in place.

"What..." Laura started to ask, but then she felt the fat log jerk inside of her while the old man's face contorted.

"Ooh!" they both sighed after Albert's seed filled the teen's womb, and after his cock slithered out of Laura he took a step back to observe his work.

"All red," Laura commented as she looked at her labia which seemed even puffier now, and when she saw some milky cream ooze out of her she exclaimed, "Oh look!"

"Not a bad load for an old geezer," Albert noted as he slapped the spunk with his now flaccid member.

"Every time I look at you from now on, all I'm going to be able to think about is that big fat dick of yours," Laura noted as they got dressed.

"Well, if you're ever in the mood for another go, let me know," Mr. Cobb mentioned.

"Really?" Laura said.

"If you want to that is."

"Of course I do. That was freaking incredible," Laura said enthusiastically while walking a little gingerly out of the sweltering shed.

"Just say the word," Albert said.

Laura said the word the next day, although she wanted a change of venue.

"Mom and Dad won't be home until 5," Laura suggested as they met in the backyard the next day. "My bed is kinda little but we have AC."

"Does that mean you'll sweat less?" Albert asked as they moved towards the Sager's back door.

"At first probably, but I think that after a while..." Laura giggled as they went into her house and up the stairs to her bedroom.

*****

Thanks for reading.

12