All Comments on 'Exchange Ch. 08'

by Soft_Mike

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
any more

...any more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More to come?

Is there any more to come in this wonderful story??? More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There has to be more...right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If paid would more be made?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has the basic elemnets to become great. As it is, it is below average. The editing for grammar and spelling was below par. But worse Michael's predicament wasn't thoroughly thought out. For example how is he supposed to evacuate his bladder and bowels. As soon as he was shaved, he would have needed to be diapered otherwise after hours in captivity he would have made a mess of his knitted suit and the pram; not to mention the dining table.

I would like to see more of this story with the initial 8 chapters re-written to include more realistic elements of that including the basic needs of Michael as a forced baby prisoner. Then I would love to see it expanded into his complete psychological breakdown and reprogramming as a baby. Perhaps even exploring years later a progression to toddler hood and having to re-learn basic speach to comminicate as a toddler and perhaps progressing to potty training and the introduction of semi solid foods.

I am not trying to be mean or overly critical of a nice attempt at a forced baby fantasy; but as is, this work is below average with the possibility to become a great novelette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous