Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time, trying to torture her with anticipation, sweeping past my target and kissing down and then back up the sensitive skin of both inner thighs. Finally, I began gently and rapidly flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue, making her writhe under me. She began throwing her head from side to side and arching her back upward to press her clit harder against my tongue.

I teased her awhile longer, bringing her close to peak, then slowing down and resuming several times until I sensed she was getting frustrated and desperate to cum. Her slick channel allowed my finger to slide all the way up inside her as far as I could reach. With a few last flicks of my tongue against her pleasure button, she arched, groaned and came powerfully. Fluids leaked from between her pussy lips, and her cunt muscles contracted around my long finger. Her long deep breaths were loud -- almost too loud, and I feared one of my parents would hear her if they happened to be walking past the outside of her bedroom door. But I consoled myself that it was highly unlikely my parents were even awake, and that even if my Mom did hear her cumming, she'd probably assume Ronelle was just masturbating.

Ronelle had a long slow orgasm and then collapsed back into the mattress, catching her breath. I was about to ask her if she liked it but she whispered to me "Do you have condom"?

Ahh, she wanted me to fuck her. Oh yeah, this was my lucky day.

"No, I don't have one, do you?"

"No, I wasn't exactly planning this, you know?"

"Actually, I wasn't planning it either," I said. "But I am not about to let that stop us."

No, she said, sternly. "No condom, no sex. Sorry. That's my rule."

I thought quickly, but knew I didn't have any condoms nearby. I began to wonder if there was a way to sneak into my parents' bedroom and find the box of condoms Dad had taken from Ronelle and her boyfriend earlier. I quickly realized it was not a remote possibility. My cock was hard and throbbing and there was no way I was going to lose the opportunity to screw this chick I'd been fantasizing about for so long.

"We don't need one," I said with as much self-confidence as I could muster.

She repeated "No condom, no sex. Sorry." The look on her face was serious.

I thought for a minute and decided my cock was too hard and my desires were too far along to turn back now.

"Okay, I'll take another blowjob instead."

I rolled onto my back and crossed my arms behind my head on her pillow. She sighed deeply, and moved her face toward my crotch and kissed the last few inches of the way toward the tip of my cock. This time, she wasted no time. It was as if she just wanted to get it over with. I didn't care, it felt great. Her whole mouth swallowed the outer end of my penis and she began sucking the head and tugging and twisting hard on my shaft with her tight fist. She sucked me vigorously this time, like a whore in a hurry to get to her next customer. And, my body responded in kind. Within minutes I was throbbing and close to cumming. I wanted her to slow down and make it last longer, but she only picked up speed and sucked harder and faster. I tried to hold back but my cock had a mind of its own. I suddenly exploded and filled her mouth with my cum as my body rose and peaked to one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever experienced. It felt so good, it almost hurt. And she stretched out the pleasure even greater and longer by swirling her tongue around and under my cockhead as the last several spurts and gobs spit from my pulsing rod. She sucked until the pleasure slowly went away and my wet penis went limp and shrunk down onto my drained body. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I could taste some of the remainder of my own cum on her lips and tongue. It excited me to taste the traces of my warm ejaculation into her lovely mouth.

This time it took me almost 15 minutes to recover, during which we held each other, cuddled, and stroked each other's back. As she lay in my arms, her eyes closed and she seemed to drift off to sleep, laying passively in my arms. There was no reaction when I massaged her breasts, so I kept stroking them gently and her slow deep breathing told me she was indeed asleep. Even so, I continued to enjoy touching her naked body. I gently massaged and lightly kissed each breast and played with her nipples. Reaching down and sweeping her clit made her shudder slightly but her eyes remained closed and her breathing remained slow and methodical.

My mind was on fire. I had just gotten two of the best blowjobs of my young life, and here I was touching the naked body of the girl I had been lusting over for months. I could hardly believe it was real, that these sweet mounds of tit flesh were really indeed filling my sweaty palm. The realization of my situation and sexual opportunity made my cock stir. I ignored it, thinking I would just enjoy touching her body while she slept. But as my cock grew harder, I began to think about that box of confiscated condoms and wondered again if there was a way to retrieve them. I desperately wanted to fuck this girl. I needed to fuck her. My cock was dying to crawl inside that tight wet place. My cock throbbed at the possibility even though I knew deep down, retrieving the box of rubbers was out of the question.

I turned it over in my mind. Finally, I told myself. "What the hell. I am going to fuck this cunt. I just have to."

Acting once again on impulse, I rolled my body on top of her, grabbed my hard cock, and began aiming it at Ronelle's vaginal entrance. It took her a few seconds to awaken, and a few more seconds to assess what was happening and she begin to push me off her.

"NO!" she said firmly. "No condom."

I ignored her. I could feel my cockhead buried in her thick crop of pubic hair. I slid downward quickly and felt it press against her pussy lips.

She shoved me hard and said "NO!" again, but I used my weight to pin her, and with a hard thrust, shoved my cock forward and pierced her opening, spreading her cunt lips until they encircled my cock. With another long hard steady push, my cock gradually slid deeper and worked its way inside. She wasn't as well lubricated as she had been before, but there was still enough cunt juices to squeeze inside. It felt tight and somewhat uncomfortable, but that didn't stop me from burying myself the rest of the way inside her. When my cock finally reached its full depth and our pubic hair meshed, I felt the top of my cock throbbing against her cervix. I held myself still, and she stopped pushing me away. I had won. It was over. I was all the way inside her.

My cock was already throbbing and near its peak from the excitement of it all, so I moved slowly, trying to make it last. Her cunt muscles relaxed and her natural lubrication gradually made things easier. It felt so good. Her cunt was really tight, the tightest I'd ever felt, but soon her channel expanded enough for me to begin sawing my penis back and forth.

She rolled her head off to the side and wouldn't kiss me or look up at me. I pulled my cock almost all the way back, then pushed hard and steadily back in, fucking her slowly and deeply. Each time I felt myself about to cum, I stopped and held myself still inside her, relishing the pleasure and doing my best to make it last longer.

When I paused, she turned and looked up at me. "You rape me," she said with a mix of sadness. "I trusted you. You said I should blowjob and you would not intercourse me."

"I know," I said. "And, those were a couple of really great blowjobs. Really. I mean it. You have amazing talent. And a killer body. I just had to fuck it. It feels so good I couldn't pull out and stop now if I tried. I have to finish this, so spread your legs wider and relax. It'll be easier on both of us."

She said something to me in French that I'm pretty sure was a dirty name. I waited a few more moments, hoping she'd ease up and let me finish fucking her. She lay still, so on the next thrust, I pushed into her a bit harder. It hurt both of us, but she got the message. I felt her knees widen and her thighs open. After that, her pussy got easier to fuck, so I sped up. Each thrust gave me a huge shot of pleasure -- it was so intense and felt so good I wanted it to go on forever. I knew Ronelle wasn't sharing the same pleasure which was too bad but, oh well. My pleasure was all that mattered to me at that point. Selfish, I know. But she was far too good a lay to not take full advantage of.

I was in heaven, enjoying the long gradually-accelerating fucking I was giving her tight cunt. I don't know exactly how long I screwed her, but it had to be at least a half hour. The last five minutes I had sped up so much and was slamming her pussy so hard I was out of breath and gasping in deep pleasure and heart-pounding exertion. My whole body glistened with perspiration. I could feel the juice in my balls surging and only hoped I could keep up this furious pace long enough to nut before my energy gave out.

Sensing I was about to cum, Ronelle pushed hard against my chest, telling me to pull out. But there was no way my cock was leaving that heavenly place between her legs.

As my cock reached its point of no return, I slammed deep into her, burying my cock all the way up, and waited for my body to go over the top. Pleasure ripped through me once again and my cock throbbed and began pulsing. The stream of juices had nowhere to go with my cock tip pressed firmly against her cervix. It splashed and pushed back at me, doubling my intense sensations of orgasm. Pulling back a fraction of an inch, I filled her cunt with my semen, pumping shot after shot until I was spent. I collapsed on top of her and let the contentment slowly fade as my breathing slowed down and my heartbeat fell back to normal. Sweat dripped from my forehead and I felt slick against her smooth soft body.

Ronelle's head was still turned away to the side, unwilling to look at my face. I said nothing for several minutes after I had fully recovered. Finally, I broke the uncomfortable silence.

"I am not going to say I'm sorry. I'm not. That was amazing, and I don't regret it for a second."

She continued to look away.

"C'mon," I urged. "It wasn't that bad, was it?"

She looked up at me and said "No, it wasn't bad. But I told you no condom. You raped me. I don't want to get pregnant. You make me pregnant."

"Naah, I doubt that, I really do."

She lay there silently looking up at me. "I hope so."

I rolled off her and sat up on the bed. Then I picked up my underwear and clothes and put them back on for the short walk back to my bedroom.

"Look Ronelle," I said, as I left. "For me this was fun. I hope it was fun. . .or at least not so bad for you. Don't worry, my parents won't find out about this, and your parents won't either. I'm not going to tell anyone, are you?"

She shook her head no. "Please. No. Don't tell them. They'll send me back."

"No problem," I said with my hand on the doorknob. "Next time, I will definitely use condoms, ok?"

"Next time?!" she stuttered in shock.

"Oh yeah. Next time. There will be a LOT of next times. I'll see you tomorrow night," I said as I headed out the door.

12