All Comments on 'Exchange Student Pt. 03'

by ExchangeStudent

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Omg love it!!!!

You are amazing, I can't wait for more... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you kidding!!! :((

Nooo...who cares abt sex scenes...the story's going in an awsome way!!

I had soo not expected you to write Chris's side..wow..changed my whole perspective abt him....

Hope you post the next chapter soon.

Really good stuff!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Was not expecting to give a shit about Chris, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best!

I really can't wait for the next part! Keep up the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great chapter, even without the sex!

can't wait for the next installment. i like the fact that you've fleshed out chris's character, explaining why he acted like shit when he slept with grig. i certainly don't mind the lack of a sex scene in this one, but i certainly expect that the two "lovers" will get to have hot, monkey man-love next! ha!

ExchangeStudentExchangeStudentalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Grig and his trauma

The next chapter might take some time as it is hard to write about the aftermath of such event.

Thus, I decided to give a little sneak preview. If you do not want to hear the spoilers, do not read the rest.

Grig will have to face his fear and try to overcome it. It won't be easy and he will need a lot of support and professional help. In addition, his attitude towards Chris might become shocking to some of the readers. I will give a little hint. He will not necessarily treat him as his rescuer, quite the opposite actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ammaaaaaazing

can't wait for the next chapter. >___< eeeeeek, I loved it.

don't really care for the sex scenes, its still amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put up the next chapter, I'm in love with this story!

jason26jason26almost 12 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter! Love this story.

Alwaysme17Alwaysme17almost 12 years ago

Can't Wait for part 3 and i just wanna say i think i'm in love with this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

when is chapter 4 coming? i wanna know what happens between grig and chris!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

this is so great cant wait for ch4

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

Come out with a new chapter soon

feelingfroggy4ufeelingfroggy4uover 11 years ago

Hope that you will let chapter 4 come out soon!!! Great story! Keep up the great work.

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
waiting

Good story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

ayush149ayush149over 11 years ago
update

hey, plz update as soon as possible

ExchangeStudentExchangeStudentover 11 years agoAuthor
Surprise !

Hello everyone,

first of all, i apologize for making you guys wait for so long because i know how it feels to read an unfinished story. My life has been crazy for last few months, but i fiiiinally found enough time to continue this story. I am rooting for these guys as much as you do and i'm happy to announce that the story will continue. In fact, i am just finishing the fifth chapter. Anyway, thank you for your attention and i hope you like next chapters.

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I loved this I can't wait to read another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous