Exchange Student Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no one around us. I looked back to see what he was up to and suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He hit me again, making me stumble and falling on my knees. I looked up and felt him punch me in the face, hearing the loud sound my bones made. He grabbed me by hair and pulled me back to his car. I cried, swallowing my own tears.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." he slapped me and shoved me in the car.

"Stop!" I screamed uncontrollably and pulled his hair with all the strength left inside.

I felt his hand around my neck, choking me.

Kelly

"I'll be outside with that dude with glasses, okay?" Grig whispered, "So, don't panic if you don't see me."

"Ok, that's fine" I answered and smiled back at him.

"Ok, have fun with him." He finished and joined that guy.

I turned around and went straight to Jed.

Jed was a sophomore in college and he wanted to become a lawyer. That didn't really matter to me. I just wanted to have fun and I was having fun. I had danced my ass off and now I was going to make out with a hot college guy.

"So, what did your friend want?" He asked and pulled me closer to him.

"He just went out with some guy. He is gay and I am totally, like, okay with that. I think of myself as a liberal." I chuckled and kissed him.

"Yeah, totally. Which guy though?" He asked and licked my ear.

"Stop," I grunted and pushed him away, "It's, like, a total turn off that you are talking about some guys while you are like making out with me. But, he went out with that hipster-wannabe with glasses and a red shirt."

"I thought he was your friend, not some guy." Jed replied, a little confused.

"Well, he is my friend. He is still like, some guy to you." I sighed, "Kiss me now."

I pushed my lips and slid my tongue next to his. I was about to put my leg between his thighs, when he suddenly stopped:

"What now?" I whined.

"I think your friend went out with Mark fucking Knepper." He explained quickly and looked around.

"So? Who is that guy? Some kind of a serial killer?" I laughed.

"Close enough. Together with being a spoiled rich bastard, he is a drunk asshole and I am pretty sure he forces boys into sex." Jed mumbled nervously.

"Shit."

I turned around and started yelling for Grig. no one answered. I remembered they were going to go outside so I pushed people out of my way and left the house as soon as possible. Jed was right behind me, asking his friends if they had seen Mark.

I started desperately running around from car to car but there was no trace of neither of them. I looked back and saw somebody else, Chris. I was so scared at that point that I would even ask Satan himself to let me find my friend.

"Chris," I yelled out, "Come ... now! It's like, an emergency situation. I think we are like in a big mess. I really need you or like, your help"

"Slow down now!" he laughed, "Stop saying 'like' so much and tell me what's happening."

"Well, there is not really much time. Grig left with some sex pervert and we can't find him!" I yelled back at him, trembling with fear.

"What?" His face turned white. "Where did they go?"

"Somewhere outside." I replied with a yell.

"Let's go then!" he yelled back and ran towards the back of the beach house.

I took off my high heels and ran after Chris. We kept yelling out Grig's name but there was no response. I could hardly even breathe. I had lost Jed too, but finding my friend was all I cared about at that point.

After circling the house for couple of times, Chris stopped to catch breath and look around.

'How did this even happen?" He muttered, "Do you have any idea where they went?"

"Grig told me they would be outside." I kneeled down, sobbing and trying to calm my nerves, "Nothing else. I did not know about that pervert."

"Ok, look at me" Chris came to me and turned my head up, "I will run back in the house to stop the party and make everyone search for them. You can go around once more and see if you can find them. We need to pull ourselves together."

As soon as I took a deep breath I heard a desperate scream. I froze for a second but as I saw Chris running in one direction, I just decided to follow him. Sound came from a parking lot, located near the beach house. It suddenly hit me. We were so dumb not to look there.

We did not have any more time to think. As Chris entered the parking lot, he suddenly stopped and tensed his muscles, turning around and ordering me to be silent. He looked like a wild beast, ready to hunt down his prey and to tear out the flesh with his bare teeth. The second we heard a loud grunt coming from the right, he ran with the speed of light.

I tried to keep up with him, but my legs were not strong enough. I even thought I had lost him when I turned in the corner and saw him jump on some guy with a horrible roar. I gasped in terror as I glanced motionless body lying in the back of the car.

I was about to faint but I pulled myself together as Chris had said. I walked to the car and saw Grig, looking cold like an ice. I dragged him out of the car, sat him up and checked his pulse.

He was alive.

I took one more deep breath and slapped him with all strength that I had. I sighed in relief as he cried out and opened his eyes.

That's when I looked back and once again grasped in terror. Chris was on top of Mark, his face red from anger and his hands red from the rapist's blood. He was punching him in the face uncontrollably with tears filling his eyes.

"Stop!" I screamed, "Chris! Grig's alive ... Chris, you'll kill him, stop!"

Chris looked at us and stopped. He stood up and came to us, his hands bruised and trembling. It must have been the sight of blood that made Grig panic, because he crawled away from his rescuer and hugged me, weeping quietly.

Chris looked away to hide the pain in his eyes. For a second I could not even believe that was the same person who had been bullying kids for his first two years of high school and had left Grig alone right after taking his virginity.

I hugged my friend tightly and slowly whispered in his ears:

"It's okay now. Shhh, calm down ... It's all over ... You're with us now."

---

I want to thank AMGrulz for editing my story. I know that there are no sex scenes in this chapter, but I feel like it needs a little emotional build up before it happens again.

12