All Comments on 'Exchange Student Pt. 04'

by ExchangeStudent

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing chapter. I feel sorry for Grig for all he went through but I think I feel even worse for Chris because he doesn't trust people and can't ask for what he needs.

ingaalleningaallenabout 11 years ago

Thank you for coming back to work on the story. I hope you'll keep updating regularly.

holierthanthounotholierthanthounotabout 11 years ago
I agree with Grigor

Chris is a jerk.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Wow that's the second strike for Chris if you ask me. First was how he left Grig after taking his virginity now he throwing the rape in his face. That was really fucked up I feel sorry for both these boys though. Chris can't trust people & Grig is a little too trusting if you ask me. Poor things I hope they figure it out soon though. I like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it....

Omg loved this chapter Chris has some serious issues... I hope u are able to post sooner so glad u came back because I truly love this story...

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

Thank you for posting because i have been waiting for the next installment.Lovly

LifoLifoabout 11 years ago

I hope the boys will make it.I forgive Chris because he also have issues ,i hope Grig will too. People usually say things they dont mean when they are angry.more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOOP!

I have been waiting for this story to update for soooo long ^_^ please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have to be honest...I don't feel like the emotions and thoughts that we get from Chris' point of view follow through to his behavior. It almost feels like he's bipolar. I mean, I have not problem buying his anger, depression, withdrawl, etc. when you look at his life. I can even accept his anger with Grig. But, it seems like his thoughts are much clearer than you'd think from his actions. I feel like the extreme rage he expresses and the feelings toward Grig esp., don't reflect the understanding he seems to have about himself. There is more depth to him than comes across. I guess it might help to have his thoughts (if you decide to go from his POV again) explain why the sudden and polarized reactions keep coming and going. I assume things reached a crescendo at home and he is hurting from that. But, I don't get how he goes from warmth with Grig to how he was in the end. I hope that you don't keep going back and forth with these two...they keep pulling way from one another and then falling together only to hurt one another. Much more, and I don't think you'll be able to convince us they would ever have a chance at more than friendship.

Small detail, but how would Grig know where he is? HOpe you can put out another chapter soon. I hope you can give a convincing reason for these two to even ever talk again. And I hope it won't keep leading to the same result in the end.

cannd

ExchangeStudentExchangeStudentabout 11 years agoAuthor
Explanation

Anon, first of all, thank you for your comments because for an author it's extremely important to hear readers' views.

I promise we will get to see more why Chris acts the way he does. I just don't want to give out any spoilers. All i can say is he is not a bipolar but the issues that he's been having have gotten the best of him. Thus, as you can see, he is unable to deal with some stuff (especially Grig) healthily. As to why, we will actually see that in the next chapter.

As for Grig, no, he did not know where they were. That was the main point. Both Chris and Grig knew he had no idea where they were. How could he? He is an exchange student who's never been to California. Anyway, that's what made Grigor extremely mad. He understood what Chris was trying to imply. Thus, he chose to do anything but get in the car with him. That's why he had to look up the address via smartphone. Chris himself realized he was leaving a teen foreigner at an unknown place. However, it was too late for him to change anything.

Finally, i do understand that their dynamic can be a little frustrating and even monotonic at first. They come a step closer and then get distant even more than they were at first. That's why the fifth chapter was so fun to write. It's a crucial chapter in which you can finally see their dynamic changing. However, i can't say whether it will go to a healthier road or not.

Just wait and read for yourselves. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

You've got a great gift! This is an amazing story that I've bookmarked and will be checking on to see for updates. The emotions between these two are very tense and I cannot wait to see what it can escalate too. Fine job. -Marilyn.

dramatardramatarabout 11 years ago

I just reread this and I love this story. I like how you know how to handle all the emotions and you're writing them very talentedly :) Come back already!

dramatardramatarabout 11 years ago

I guess I did forgot to mention how I adore this story <3 I think Kelly's point of wiew was a nice touch. Often it's all about the main characters and this was not that common. So okay just come back, finish this one here and then write more :) Thank you

Anita_CockeAnita_Cockeover 10 years ago
Chris fucking Ebron

Is chris's full name Chris fucking Ebron or is he that badass that people refer to him as that & when are you going to write the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:O

this was the best story yet:)

I can't wait for more chapters:DDDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing story!!

Please post another chapter!! Please!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Interesting tale but ......

You said Chap 5 was ready two years ago. What happened. Your readers want to know.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
I can't stand unfinished stories!

it's so frustrating to read many chapters and then find it's unfinished. I wish authors would complete stories they begin. Will this one get an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
once again

we come to an awesome story that will never be finished thank u very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward to it

This is a very good story! I want to know more about it! Please don't let it hang! keep it up! PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

So good. Please wtite

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF???

This sucked! Royally! The story was dragged on for way too long and it got boring and dumber as i read.

So the question begs itself: why?, just why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked this story alot and i want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Please more I like really really love this story so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this story without noticing the date it was posted (specifically, the year) and now I’m just internally screaming into the void at yet another great story, possibly abandoned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous