All Comments on 'Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 03'

by iloveall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3.75 out of 5*

For readers who are not from the sub-continent the story has a lot of details. The events unfold a bit too slow (for an erotic story). Social context is depicted very skillfully. You are a good writer. If i may respectfully suggest you should submit an a shorter version for Western readership. In that case this version should be in Novellas category. The current version both has literary merits and is erotic but in a tantric way. This is also a love story between a husband and his wife ho are moving toward an open marriege in a sociaty where it is not that easy.

SUNITA IS A DECENT PERSON AND A DEVOTED WIFE AND HAS THE CAPACIRY TO BECOME A TRUE LOVING WIFE. SHE IS ONE OF WIVES WHO COULD ENJOY ANOTHER MAN YET REMAIN TRULY, MADLY & DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND. AFTER SHE FUCKS THE COLONEL AND/OR THE LEADER OF THE OUTLAWS, SHE WILL STILL BE THE SAME INOCENT LOVING WIFE. SHE SHOULD BE DECLARED "LITEROTICA'S LOVING WIFE OF THE YEAR (2014)"! AS A WIFE SHE IS A KEEPER! AS A LOVER SHE IS ALSO A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

What a storytelling you are amazing writer.plz keep it up and more more write story.

ilovealliloveallover 6 years agoAuthor
I really appreciate your very wonderful comments

One reaader has commented rather elaborately, if not highly complimentarily. I would like to say, I loved your comments. I agree with you fully. My objective was not to write just erotica. I tried to get some story element into erotica or vice versa.

I also greatly appreciate the comments of the other reader. These comments compel me to write; although I consume a lot of my productive time. At times I feel why do I spend time in this unproductive activity. People who comment drive me to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous