Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers

As Jyoti crouched forward, her shorts slipped below her waist from her back, exposing upper part of her ass crack. I tugged at her shorts to pull it down further. Jyoti tried to push my hand away. I however, did not withdraw it.

We watched Capt. Kumar throwing his shorts and underwear aside. His large thick cock was on display and getting ready for the finale. Neetu pushed his shorts down and Capt. Kumar manipulated his legs to dispense with it. Neetu slipped her fingers over slippery rod of the young Capt. Kumar. She kept sliding her fingers up and down and rolling them around the girth of his shaft.

I felt Jyoti fingers tightening around my member. She had inserted her hand between my legs. She felt the erection in her hands. I stole a glance at my wife. Whilst Jyoti and I were playing our love games, the Colonel and Sunita changed their positions. on the other rock. There was a branch separating us. We could not see the Colonel and my wife. I moved awy some branches and saw them.

Sunita sat in front. The Colonel sat right behind her with his face just behind her head. The Colonel had his legs spread in front stretched on both sides of my wife's bottoms. He straddled her between his legs. Sunita lovingly caressed the Colonel's hairy legs stretched on both sides of her. It now looked as if she was massaging his legs.

I was positive that the Colonel's hot and long rod poked my wife's butts from behind. There was no sign of reluctance or hesitation on Sunita's face. A part of their bodies was shielded by vegetation around us. I could not see them properly. Her head was partially shielded behind the leaves. Her attention was focused on the lover birds.

As Capt. Kumar began mauling her breasts, the young woman moaned and squirmed indicating that she was about to orgasm. Capt. Kumar continued kissing her breasts, biting her nipples and squeezing her butts hard to drive her to her first orgasm. He was a skilled operator who knew what buttons to press to drive his mate crazy. She let out a big "Ooomph..." and clutching Capt. Kumar's hands tight, exclaimed loudly, "Kumarrrr... I am coming... Ahhh.. it feels sooo... gooood..." With a big sigh, she slumped and rested on the mat for a few seconds.

Capt. Kumar rolled her bulged out nipples in his fingers. He pinched them as his mate gently recovered her breath. She grew more aggressive. The young Capt. quickly dispensed with her shorts and pushed down her panty, which she promptly discarded. We saw the young lass fully naked in all her glory looking so beautiful and bewitching. Her pussy was shaved clean. Her thin legs made a lot of space between her legs. Her slit was fully wet and dripping. Capt. Kumar inserted his hand between her legs. I was sure; his hand must have been flooded with a torrent of juice coming from his mate's pussy craving for his engorged cock to make her go crazy.

The naked female youth standing just some distance away from us was sex incarnate. She was a nude beauty that the best of artists would dream to watch and paint. Her nude stance could be the life's desire of a photographer to shoot. Her almost virgin nudity could have been the craving of millions of horny men. She had not single layer of fat on her hour glass figure.

I inserted my hand into Jyoti's top. It must have hurt her. She almost gave out a muffled cry, "Ouch..." she caught my hand and indicated me to unbutton her top and unclasp her bra. I unbuttoned her top, inserted my hand at her back and unclasped her bra. She gave a sigh of relief as her arrogant breasts broke loose from the confinement of her tight bra. I cupped her lovely globes in my palm. Those jelly balls bounced in my palm with a slight shake of my hands. Her breasts did not flow down between my fingers, but remained firm. The feel was exhilarating.

Whilst I was busy feeling Jyoti's breasts in my palms, Capt. Kumar turned facing his mouth against her vagina. He was in '69' position with his young mate. She was delighted to have his shaft pointing to her mouth. She slurped his pre-cum and tried to take his cock in her mouth. She could not take it all in. She licked the outer periphery of his rather fairly big cock. She rotated her tongue round it. Then slowly stretched her cheeks and took some of his long and thick shaft in her mouth. He kept licking her "Choot' (pussy) tastily, inserting his tongue into her love hole.

The young woman was going nuts with his licking her Choot (cunt) and getting poked by his tongue. She squirmed on the grass and squealed frequently with delight. She took his hand and put his finger in her pulsating choot. She wanted him to finger fuck her. Capt. Kumar began by inserting one finger first and then two fingers and started pushing in and drawing out them in quick succession. He manipulated her labia with expertise. This must have been her weakness. She jumped, shivered and gave out a loud moan; which surpassed the sound of flowing stream tearing the silence of the forest.

She cried out, "Capt., please finger me harder. I want you to fuck me now. Please fuck me." As Capt. Kumar increased his pace of finger fucking, she was going nuts. She jumped on her back several times and let out a big moan saying, "Aaahhh..., I am cumming..." She had her second or third orgasm.

The young couple was ready to reach the ultimate love climax. She pulled the young Capt. Kumar to mount on top of her. She pulled his mouth over her. In that position his hard rod pointed straight at her pussy. She felt his hard, long and thick cock poking her tummy and her vagina mound close to her pussy. She rubbed his cock with her fingers. She rolled her fingers around the mushroom head of his cock and making a ring of her fingers; she caught the foreskin of his cock and shagged it several times. She was in love with Capt. Kumar's cock. She took his cock in her hands, shagged it gently, looked at it and addressed it, "Darling you are my lover. I want you inside me. Please fuck me."

Capt. Kumar rubbed his cock several times on her pussy lips. He pushed it slowly in with his fingers. When it went in a little, he pushed it slowly with a shove of his arched body. It went in just a little, when the young girl gave out a mild scream. Was it in pain or anticipation? The captain inserted his cock a bit more. She caught his rod in her hand and rubbed it again on her cunt lips. There was plenty of lubrication in the form of her love juices and Capt. Kumar's abundant pre-cum. The tip of his thick rod went in easily. It was the girth that could cause some anxiety. He pushed it in a little more. That time she did have some pain. She cried out, "Ooohhh... slowly darling slowly..." Capt. Kumar halted. He withdrew it slowly and again rubbed it on her pussy lips. He then pushed it again a bit more.

Neetu bit her lips as she felt the pain. However, she was determined to suffer the pain but not show it. I was amazed at women's capacity and readiness to bear the pain to give joy to their husbands or lovers. Even if a woman did not enjoy sex by her unskilled lover or husband, she would pretend as if she enjoyed it. Normally it is the husband or lover who gives her pain and trauma in return of love given by the woman. In the case of Neetu, however, that was not the case.

Her lover was a skilled man. He knew his lover's predicament. He kept inserting his huge shaft slowly into her tiny love hole. He kept on going deeper and deeper with each gentle stroke. It was a prolonged process. My estimate was that it took about five minutes or so, when he was able to get deep into her. He did not stroke her quickly. He took plenty of time and pushed his long and thick rod slowly making it slide gently into her narrow passage. His bit by bit pushing and withdrawing his thick cock, excited his lover, which made her release more and more juices from her pussy. This made the penetration easier, because gentle back and forth movement of his long rod lubricated all walls of her tender vagina. Gradually Capt. Kumar rod slid in and out easily.

By then Capt. Kumar was able to increase the pace of his strokes. Neetu was ready and eager to reach the higher level of bliss by matching her lover stroke by stroke. She raised her hips to indicate that she could now take his greater thrusts. Moaning of the young girl became louder as their pace and physical activities speeded up. Capt. Kumar was charged up and wanted to demonstrate his virility and enjoy the feel of sliding in her vaginal tunnel repeatedly. His testicles had accumulated his virility for days, if not for weeks and his semen was burst into her love tunnel.

He was hornier as never before. He puffed as he pumped her faster and faster. The way he lasted out before ejaculating was a lesson for me to learn. His sustainability was superb. He kept on for what must be about ten long minutes, when finally he told Neetu, "Honey, I am on the edge. Should I eject it in or take it out?"

The young one did not want him to stop and said, "Do not eject now, go on when you finally can't hold any longer, let it go in. I am just about to cum myself."

After about a minute or two the girl cried out, "Kumar, I ammm cominggg... ohhh..." with a big sigh she had her orgasm, but not before Capt. Kumar let go of his semen into her, with a big sigh.

The fucking of the young couple made us go berserk. I was mauling Jyoti's breasts in my hands and she had done my zip and was stroking my cock. I had no time to look at my wife and the Colonel.

I had inserted my hand into Jyoti's shorts and was needling her ass and her pussy. It raised her temperature and she exposed my cock and shagged it vigorously. We were completely oblivious of the young couple then. I wanted to open Jyoti's shorts and dispense with her panty. I had little doubt that the Colonel was doing the same to my wife at that time.

Just then the bushes were swept aside and huge shaft of light flooded in blinding our eyes. The young couple moved away the bushes and looked at us. They were trying to find out from where the sounds came. They saw me with Jyoti and the Colonel with my wife. They saw us smooching each other's spouse. Neetu had not yet dressed up. I saw her lovely breasts from where I sat. The vegetation concealed the rest from our view. The first person to speak out was the young girl. She exclaimed, "Is that you Mr. Mathur, sir?"

It felt like a slap on my face. I remembered the famous phrase, "Et tu, Brutus?" from Caesars play. Embarrassed, one after the other, all four of us rose from our positions and started buttoning up and rearrange our selves. I saw that Sunita was trying to arrange her bra and her top. The Colonel was busy in tightening up his trousers. Unlike my fears, they did not seem to have progressed much, as the Colonel was almost fully dressed and so was my wife Sunita. Surprisingly, I felt a tinge of sorrow for the Colonel, who did not seem to have done much with my wife. On the other hand, Jyoti and I were almost ready to fuck; if there was proper space or time. We really had to do a bit of exercise to rearrange our clothing. I was certain that it did not escape the attention of our spouses.

The young naked lass bent down behind the bush to cover up. She dressed up quickly and ran ahead; acute embarrassment writ large on her face at having been caught. I kept looking from behind at her bouncing breasts, gyrating buttocks and her slim well toned young body. She climbed up and was on her way to the upper camp. The rest of us looked at each other and without saying anything resumed our onward journey.

Capt. Kumar quickly dressed up. He addressed the Colonel and said, "I think you saw it all. We saw you partially. We are now open to each other. Why should we de formal with each other?" And then he ran after Neetu to catch up with her.

The Colonel shrugged his shoulders and without speaking, got up to resume his walk to the camp uphill. We followed him silently.

As we walked up, we found the other members waiting for us anxiously. As soon as they saw us they resumed their walk uphill with us. In the horizon dense clouds had formed. Some raindrops began falling. It was clear that somewhere not much further, it was raining heavily. There was a cool breeze blowing across as we were about three kilometre away from the upper camp site. By the time we covered some distance, a slight drizzle started. Our leader informed us that it was likely that we might face heavy rains.

After climbing up for a about a kilometre, Sunita complained of having pain in her legs again. The Colonel made her sit on a rock and said that he will give her the first aid. The leader asked the rest of us to move ahead; as he felt that the weather might get worse. Sunita asked me not wait but to reach the camp and wait for her. She said that they would join us soon.

We began walking up the hill. It started raining a little by then. We reached the upper camp in the next one hour. By that time it was raining heavily.

There were dry towels in the tent. We wiped our body. We still had wet clothes on us. Most of us dipped our legs in hot water to get relief from strained muscles. Jyoti and I eagerly waited for our spouses. At the upper camp there was some arrangement of tents and cooking, tea snacks etc. Jyoti and I dried ourselves and helped ourselves to a warm cup of tea.

We were sitting by the side of a fire, when my wife Sunita and the Colonel joined us almost one hour after our arrival at the upper camp. Both of them were soaking wet. However, my wife had the Colonel's rain coat around her. We gave them dry towels and made them sit in front of the fire to dry and warm up. I was horrified to see the Colonel having several bruises and some blood on his dress. When I asked him, he dismissed it as trivial and said that he was bruised when he lost his balance. When Sunita intervened, the Colonel stopped her saying that it was not so important.

Sunita's pain seemed to have reduced drastically. As soon as she saw me, she embraced me with a glee on her face. I asked her how she felt. She said that she was ok and she wanted me to thank the Colonel for almost carrying her half the way to the camp, as she could not walk.

There were four tents. There were some basic facilities of toilets, beds and for warming food or making tea etc. the location was beautiful. There was a river right 100 meters away from us. There was a strong current in the river and water made a loud but sweet sound.

Sunita tugged me to walk out. It was raining outside. Perhaps she wanted to tell me something in private. I asked her if she and I could go to the next tent which was empty. She nodded happily. Whilst Jyoti got busy attending to the Colonel dressing up his wounds, we ran to the next tent trying to cover ourselves from the torrential rain.

I asked Sunita, "I felt that you wanted to tell me something."

She said, "Yes, I did. I just wanted to tell you something but before that, please tell me, if you are still serious about your fantasy that you asked me to fulfil?"

I replied enthusiastically, "Yes, I am very serious. But why do you ask?"

She said, "It is possible that I may reconsider my position on the subject."

I said, "I am listening. Go ahead. Please tell me clearly what you mean."

She said, "After you left me with the Colonel, I could not stand on my feet. I tried to walk a little but had acute pain and had to stop or sit. The Colonel each time lifted me up and carried me to a rock nearby, made me sit and massaged my muscle to revive my blood circulation. After that we walked some distance and my leg pained again. I had to stop again. This happened several times, when finally the Colonel bodily lifted me up in his arms and carried me up the hill."

"I asked the Colonel jokingly, how he felt carrying me. I asked him if he felt as if he was carrying his lover to bed. The Colonel looked at me and smiled wryly. He said that he wished he was. However, he stopped and did not say anything more."

I could not control my curiosity. I asked her, "What happened then?"

She blushed. She hesitated. I cajoled her, "Don't feel hesitant. I would not blame you. I am excited, tell me what happened."

She continued after a brief pause. "Once I felt better and decided to walk a little to check if my pain had reduced. He was right there behind me. Suddenly I missed a step and fell. I slipped down from the path several feet into a gorge. I could have gone down much more and could have been badly hurt, had the Colonel not jumped instantly behind me, caring little for his life, running and skidding on the steep slope. He reached me very quickly, took me in his arms and kissed me all over and scolded me for my carelessness. He to be more careful. I saw tears in his eyes for the first time. He gently lifted me up back to the mountain path. His clothes were torn and he hurt himself badly.

After that, he insisted on my walking within his coat and in his arms. He said that he did not want to risk my slipping and falling down. I could not avoid feeling the poking of his hard cock on my butts and thighs or sometimes on my crotch. He felt embarrassed for that and mumbled some kind of awkward apologetic words. I told him frankly not to worry about that and told him that it was unavoidable. I felt pain again. He stopped and lifted me up again in his rams.

"As he walked carrying me like a child in his powerful arms, his fingers brushed my breasts regularly. He seemed oblivious of that. I was not sure if he really did not feel anything or was pretending. However, his touch sent shivers down my spine. I knew how badly he always wanted to make love to me. When I was so intimately close, it must have been a great strain on him to control his hormones. Our mouths were almost touching each other's. His heavy breathing due to the exertion of lifting me up the hill constantly hit my nostrils and mouth. Water was dropping down from his face into my mouth. I bent his head down. I raised my mouth a little and kissed him on his lips. He jerked and stopped. He gently put me down and made me lean on a tall rock. He straddled me between his legs and began kissing me."

Sunita stopped for a while taking deep breaths as if it was happening to her there and then. Hearing the erotic narration, even I became breathless. I prompted her, dismissing her doubts. I said, "You did just the right thing. Please carry on. Don't stop."

She said, "He hesitated. I locked my arms behind him and kept pressing his body on mine. I kept sucking his lips, gradually his dam burst. He could not control his emotions anymore and he kissed me hard and long. He licked my lips; he moved his mouth and licked my forehead. He kissed my nose and eyes. He kissed and licked my cheeks and kissed me again on my lips. I loved the feel of his wet hair on my nose and cheeks." She paused looking at me. I nodded my head indicating that she continue.

"He kept kissing my neck for such a long time that I felt that he would not move away from there. I was so horny. Sunil, I remembered your fantasy and I am now ashamed to admit that I wanted him to undress me and fuck me there and then. I wanted him to take the initiative. However, he didn't. Perhaps he expected me to take the lead. That moment was lost. Wariness set in. We moved apart after a while and he asked me to see if I could walk. That was a huge letdown for me." I could sense her disappointment.

She continued, "I began to walk limping. There was a slight uphill incline. He lifted me up and carried me in his arms again. On the way there was a bench, meant for the tourists. He gently laid me on the bench to take a breather. He sat by my side. I was feeling guilty of letting him down. Suddenly out of impulse, I pulled his head down and kissed him again. He stammered, 'For God's sake! Sunita what are you doing?' I however, did not listen to him. I kept sucking his lips. Then he began kissing me first on my lips and then on my neck and breasts."

iloveall
iloveall
415 Followers