Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

I was having a raging hard on. I asked her, "Did he remove your dress?"

She replied, "Oh, no dear. I was fully dressed. However, I was completely wet. He could perhaps see my nipples through my top and my bra. He kissed me on my top. He just kept kissing me. He seemed to be delirious. He kept nuzzling his head between my breasts. He kept saying 'Sunita I want you. I want you badly. Please don't encourage me, or else I will go berserk. Pleasel push me away.' He constantly kept on asking me for my forgiveness and said that he was unable to control his reaction." She stopped, hesitating again.

I pulled her mouth and kissed her hard. I pressed her hand on my erect cock and I told her, "Please go ahead. Don't stop. Look how turned on I am, hearing your experience. I am not angry or upset. I am aroused."

She felt my rock hard cock. She inserted her hand into my Bermuda, pushed aside my underwear and caressed my naked cock. She continued, "I pressed his mouth on mine and began kissing him again. I knew that he wanted to feel my boobs in his mouth. I just could not refuse him his desire. As I was kissing him, I opened two buttons of my top. He saw me opening my top buttons. He quickly unbuttoned the rest and unbuckled my bra. You know that my bra is very tight. My breasts just jumped out of my bra and presented themselves to him. For more than a minute, he looked at my breasts. He did not perhaps expect my breasts to be so big and firm. All this while, he has been seeing his wife's smaller boobs, you see?"

I detected a bit of pride in my wife's voice on scoring at least one point over Jyoti, the Colonel's wife. She was gaga over the amazing expressions on the Colonel's face when he saw her breasts. I nodded my head and squeezed her breasts hard. My wife knew then that I rather enjoyed her description and that I did not have any negative feelings.

She then continued enthusiastically. "In a jiffy, without any preliminaries, the Colonel pressed his mouth on my breasts and began sucking one and kept fondling the other. He kept changing the sequence. As he kept sucking them, he kept saying, 'I love them, they are so wonderful. I wish I was your small boy.' He kept sucking my breasts and then suddenly he rose and began kissing me hard on my lips. He was highly aroused. I moved my arm to feel his cock. I felt his big cock with the cloth trying hard to burst out of his trousers."

My wife looked at me with a question mark on her face. She said, "I was aroused and I also knew your desire for my making out with your friend. I wanted to feel his cock and his balls. I however, controlled myself. We were doing all this is an open space and anyone walking by, could see us. Of course there was no one nearby. I was only afraid of someone coming from our camp looking for us."

I asked her impatiently, "Oh! That is alright. Please tell me what happened next?"

She said, "The Colonel did what I was hesitating to do. He unbuttoned his fly and uncovered his cock. I inserted my hand in his trousers and felt his huge erection. I pushed aside an edge of his underwear and pushed my fingers inside his underwear. He was all wet inside. His cum was so much that I suspected that he must have ejected inside. However, it was just his pre-cum. He was rock hard. I caressed his cock and withdrew my hand, when he inserted his hand under my skirt. I jerked instinctively and pushed his hand away. That was the shock, he didn't expect. I now wish I should not have done that. He felt crestfallen and frustrated. He immediately apologized and stood up. He asked me to cover up. His face bore no expressions"

I was more crestfallen at that time than perhaps the Colonel. I asked her, "Why did you push his hand away?"

She said, "It was just instinctive. It was not a deliberate action. I just did not think about it. Perhaps I was not ready. I was sad looking at him. I told him that I was sorry. I had not done it intentionally. His reply was that it was his fault. He said that he was sorry. He did not want to violate me or force me. He said that he should have controlled his actions. He kept gesturing as if he was condemning himself. He said that he was guilty of breaching the limits of decency. He began walking slowly with me and we are here." She concluded. She was saddened, when she saw a feeling of disappointment on my face.

I patted her back encouragingly and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her on her lips and said, "Darling I love you for whatever you have done. I am so happy for you. However, I feel a bit sorry for the Colonel. Anyway, we have a many days together. Let us go back to the camp. They must be waiting for us."

We returned to join the Colonel and his wife. I greeted the Colonel. He smiled wryly. There was no expression on his face. He was not his usual jolly self. In the meanwhile, lunch was served. We ate the meal silently. After the lunch, he walked with his wife towards another side of the camp without saying anything. I saw him go to a location from where one could have a panoramic view of the forest.

There was a shout suddenly. An army instructor said, "All get ready, there is attack on our camp site. Please be alert."

We heard some gun shots fired in the air. About ten men riding on horses entered our camp. They were fully armed with handmade guns and two army rifles. The Colonel came running along with the others. Just in the morning we were cautioned about a possible mock terrorist attack. We were however told to treat it not as a mock attack but real one and react accordingly. The attackers looked ruffians and not like normal army guys. All of us were not very much alarmed, knowing that this was a mock attack.

However, we needed to treat is as a real attack. Several guns were pointed at us. Most of us were unprepared. We did not think that this mock terrorist attack would happen on the first day of our training. We raised our hands and waited for something to happen. All the lessons learnt only a few hours ago were forgotten. I looked at the Colonel. He was dismayed at our lack of preparedness. He shouted at us. "What is this happening? Come on let us try to repulse the attack."

Before he could complete, one of the terrorists, swung the butt of his gun in his direction. The butt caught the middle of the Colonel's jaw. A stream of blood began to flow from his jaw. The attacker shouted, "This chap seems greater trouble. Tie this fellow immediately; so that we could finish our work quickly." One of the fellows tied the Colonel with ease and stood close to him holding the rope end in his hands, with a gun pointing at the Colonel's temple. The Colonel stood in a corner helplessly looking at us. It became clear to us then that it was not a mock but a real terrorist attack.

The gang leader then closely looked at the Colonel and said, "Oh! So, this is our valued guest Col. Jaswant Singh, right? How badly, I have been looking forward to meet you." I was perplexed at how the ruffians could recognize the Colonel amongst so many of us.

The gang leader then moved near me and half asking and half making a factual statement, said, "And you are Mr. Mathur, the famous political journalist?" I was amazed at their knowledge of our names and even professions. I wondered how much more they knew about us. How on earth and from where and why did they get this information? This was an unsolved puzzle for me. I looked questioningly at the Colonel. He perhaps read my mind and shrugged his shoulders to indicate that he was also all at sea.

The Colonel holding his bleeding jaw with one hand said, "Look, whoever you are. We are in a training camp and have nothing to do with the Army. What do you want from us?"

The leader said, "Aha! You say have nothing to do with the army? That is a big joke. Anyway, we want you two fellows. All others can stand aside."

Suddenly Sunita came forward and said, "You cannot take them away. What have they done? Why do you want them?" The leader looked at Sunita appreciatively and said, "I see! You are Mrs. Mathur, right? Do you also want to come with them?" A chill went down my spine when I saw the leader and other ruffians looking at Sunita, Jyoti and the young girl Neetu with lusty eyes and licking saliva dripping from their wet lips.

Jyoti came forward and said, "We shall not surrender meekly." I was surprised at her courage. She stood boldly in front of the leader. The leader surveyed her from top to toe and smiled amusingly. He went closer to Jyoti and said, "I know you are the Colonel's wife. These army people sure have lovely wives. Look at them wives. They are lucky bastards." He ordered his other accomplishes, "Tie the Colonel and the journalist first and then tie their wives also. After all, we are entitled to some entertainment with work."

Before we could do anything, the terrorists surrounded three of us with a bundle of ropes and tied each one of us with envious expertise. Each one was tied separately and placed on a horse. Whilst the men were tying us, a gun shot rang through air. It was fired from behind us. One of the terrorists fell bleeding on the floor. I looked around and found two army men missing. Obviously, they hid behind trees and shot at the terrorists. There was a panic in the area. The terrorists began looking around to trace the shooter. They could not locate anyone.

There was another shot and another terrorist fell bleeding. There was a terror amongst the terrorists and also amongst us. Most of us were not prepared for a gunfight. We ducked. Some of us lay flat on the ground. The morning lessons were coming in handy. As the terrorists began scurrying for cover; their leader started firing in all directions and told his men, "Come on, mount these people on the horses and run for your life." It was obvious that these men were not so well trained as our army men. They did not want a gun fight and lose more of their soldiers.

The men mounted the Colonel first and then me on another horse. There was a slight lull in firing from outside. Taking advantage of that, they mounted Sunita on another horse. When the firing started again from the woods, the leader ordered his men to scurry into the forest. Before we could realize, the armed men loaded their wounded men and three of us and ran for cover in the forest. They could not load Jyoti because they had no time and they did not want to lose any more of their men.

They left in a huff as there was another round of firing from the forest. We were soon into the forest with the Colonel, my wife and me riding on separate horses.

I looked behind to have a final glimpse of the camp, before we disappeared into the forest. I saw all the people in the camp shouting for help and ladies crying. We were far away from the camp in a very short time. I last looked at the Colonel and my wife. Their horses ran almost parallel to ours. Sunita was carried by a man, who had made her sit in front of him. I could see pain and panic on Sunita's face.

The leader shouted some command. The man, who strapped me to his horse and rode me with him, put a blindfold on my eyes. I saw that the Colonel and my wife were also being blindfolded. It was raining heavily. We could not make out the direction where we were heading.

We must have been riding for about two hours or more, when the horses stopped and I heard the leader shouting asking his men to dismount us take us to our place of confinement. They spoke in Urdu and Hindi language. A few of them appeared to be locals and spoke of local dialect, which I could not understand clearly.

*****

This was the third part of a four part series. Who were these people who kidnapped three of us? The fourth and final part shall be full of suspense, adventure and reveals the secrets. Will the Colonel get my wife's favour? Will I be able to win over Jyoti? What would be our situation vis a vis the young Capt. Kumar? All this and more shall be revealed in the next and final part. The readers might find my writing rather slow and descriptive. I do not know if it gets boring. I believe that sex is like a spice in our mundane life. If we are fed only spices daily, we might start hating spices. I would like to take the readers to different heights. I am unsure, if I am successful. It is for the readers to comment on my writing. I am waiting to receive your comments even if they are critical. PLEASE WRITE TO ME.

The story has no connection with any person living or dead and does not claim to represent factual situation of Indian Army or any other private or Government organisation.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers