Excursion Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen closed her tear filled eyes as she felt the clamp bite into the lower edge of her belly button. He walked around behind her. Her anticipation mounted as she waited for the next jolt to come. "Confess Karen. This is your chance to make this stop." Moments passed. Then a searing shaft of pain shot through her stomach as the sheriff methodically rubbed the prong down the concave of her lower back. He periodically held it away from her and then placed it against her again, rubbing it all over her lower back, then along her spine. Karen's muscles contacted violently each time, as the unbearably painful electrical currents passed through her. Her muscles quivered uncontrollably during the intervals between the shocks. Then she felt the currents streak through the muscles in her butt. The captain amused himself as he casually drew little circles on her beautiful, cane welted ass.

Karen's screams became caught in her throat as the prong attacked the inside of her thigh. Unable to scream she sobbed and whimpered. She feebly begged him to stop as he placed the prong on the lips of her vagina. Her voice became choked as the electricity burned through her. He slowly slid it into her. The unbearable searing jolts streamed through her abdomen as he slowly tormented her with an electrical fucking. It stopped and she felt nothing for a few moments. His voice became more and more distant. "Confess to your crime Karen. Tell me that you kidnapped her and this will stop." But she couldn't speak. She felt the electrical current shooting through her rectum as he guided the prong through her sphincter. The pain finally overwhelmed her completely as he pulled it out then slid it back in. She passed out.

He had been admiring the tightness of her little anus as he began pushing the prong into her again. He was a little disappointed as he watched her become unconscious. He looked at the time and realized that her interrogation had lasted much longer than most. He heard the tenuous cries of her husband as his interrogation continued. It was clear that he probably wouldn't confess either. The sheriff began to admit to himself that they might be telling the truth after all. But determining innocence wasn't his responsibility. His job was only to find the evidence that supported their guilt.

These were the sheriff's thoughts as he dismantled the shocker and put it away. He rummaged through the medical bag and found the salve for Karen's welts. It was an herbal medicine containing a powerful mixture of an anti-inflammatory, pain relievers, and antibiotics. He rubbed it generously over her breasts, back, legs, bottom, and pussy. He dressed her as he untied her. He then lifted her into his arms and carried her to a cell close to the office.

Passing the other interrogation room, he saw the deputy rubbing salve on the foreign man's naked body as it too was suspended from the ceiling. He put Karen on the cell bunk, then returned to help his deputy carry the man to the cell next to hers. It had been a long day. They locked up the jail house and went home.

Karen awakened. It was dark and her entire body hurt. As her eyes tried to adjust to the darkness, she heard the nearby sound of someone breathing. Then she heard someone moaning. It was Rob. She tried to move but pain overwhelmed her and she was out again.

"Karen. Karen wake up." She heard her husband's voice. A dim light met her eyes as she opened them. She lifted her arm. It was easier to move this time. She realized she was dressed as she saw the sleeve of her blouse. Slowly she pushed herself to sit up. Much of the pain had now left her. She felt the greasy ointment on her stomach, then looked carefully at her breasts. The welts were gone. There were only feint red marks remaining where the cane had hit her. She looked to the cell next to her. "Robert." she rose to meet her husband. They kissed and held each other despite the iron bars between them. They both gained strength from the familiar comfort of their embrace.

They stood there for a long time until they heard the arrival of the policemen. No time was wasted, as the men came in to inspect their captives. Knots of fear filled Karen's stomach as the grinning sheriff stood in front of her cell. "She looks just fine this morning. They both do. I don't see anything new that needs to be done to them before their trial." The sheriff sipped on a coffee cup as the deputy voiced his agreement. The men then returned to the front office. Karen and Robert returned to each other. Neither of them knew what the future had in store for them. All they could do was hold each other.

The sheriff and his deputy joked casually with each other as they drank their coffee. The trial was at 9:00. At 8:30 the sheriff decided it was time to get things going. They put shackles on Rob and Karen and lead them into the office. The sheriff explained the details to them. "The interrogation yesterday did not provide evidence that you are guilty of the kidnapping. If you had confessed, you would have become slaves to the family of the child that you were kidnapping. Since there aren't any confessions from you, you will be tried by a jury this morning. The jury will then punish you as they see fit and then you will be returned to your ship before the scheduled final boarding time. Do you understand?" Rob and Karen nodded.

The men took them to the car. The ride to the old courthouse was surprisingly short. Rob and Karen were filled with anxiety as they were lead into the crowded courtroom. The policemen directed them down the center isle. The judge was behind a wooden podium, they saw the jury seated together in an area to his left. Karen noticed an old wooden structure in front of jury near the far wall. She felt a mixture of horror and amazement as she recognized that it was a stocks. Just like the ones used for punishing people during historical times.

The room became quiet as they were told to stand directly in front of the judge. The sheriff and deputy stood behind them. The jury consisted of twelve rough looking heavy set men. They mumbled among themselves as they took turns staring at the foreigners. Their stairs became more fixed upon Karen. They developed evil gleams in their eyes as they mumbled jokes to each other and laughed. Robert was scowling angrily at them. The sound of the judge's gavel grabbed his attention and the trial began.

The judge's strong voice filled the court room. "It is my understanding that the foreign man and and woman standing before me are accused of the crime of kidnapping one of the children of our community. Is this true Sheriff?"

"Yes your honor. That is correct."

"And did you interrogate the foreign man and woman in a sufficient manner and attempt to obtain a confession to this crime?"

"Yes your honor. We applied a variety of interrogative procedures on the man and woman yesterday afternoon. But the man and woman did not confess or provide any evidence of their guilt."

Do we have any witnesses to the crime?"

"Yes your honor. The mother of the little girl would like to testify here today. My deputy and I also have import information concerning the crime."

The judge glanced at the deputy standing behind Rob and Karen. "Deputy, remove the prisoners from the courtroom so that the testimony may be heard by the jury."

"Yes sir your honor." The deputy briskly urged them to walk back out of the courtroom. He marched them to the police car. "You will wait in there." He opened the rear door and ordered them in. Then he stood outside with his riffle in hand. After about thirty minutes the sheriff came out and took his place so that he could go testify. The Deputy soon returned. "They want the man first, and then the woman." They ordered Rob to get out of the car. The deputy marched him back into the courtroom.

Rob did his best to respond to the judge's questions and to explain the mistake he and Karen had made when they agreed to take the child with them to the marketplace. The judge finished questioning him and called for Karen to be brought in. Karen answered the questions too. She worked hard to convince them that this was just a big mistake. The judge finished with her. The jury stood and went into a room behind them. They spent about thirty minutes deliberating and returned. The last one in nodded to the judge as he sat down.

"Gentlemen of the jury, what is your verdict?" The same juror stood up. "Your honor we find that the defendants are guilty."

"Gentlemen of the jury, what sentence do you order for the convicted?"

"Your honor we have decided that the convicted will be punished in the following manner. We order that the convicted man shall receive the wooden cane for fifty five times. We order that the sheriff shall deliver the punishment of the cane. The sentence for the convicted man shall then be satisfied. We order that the convicted woman shall receive the wooden cane for fifteen times. We order that the sheriff shall deliver the punishment of the cane. We order that the woman shall receive vaginal rape from each member of the jury in successive order so that each shall deliver his seed into her womb. The sentence of the convicted woman shall then be satisfied."

The judge pounded his gavel, silencing the low roar of voices. "Sheriff, prepare the convicted man to receive his punishment. Deputy, prepare the convicted woman and seat her on the bench near the stocks"

Rob and Karen were lead over to the bench in front of the stocks. The deputy and sheriff removed their ankle shackles, then ordered them to remove their shorts and underwear. They were allowed to keep their shoes on. The sheriff placed a shackle back onto Rob's left ankle then ordered him to remove his shirt. The feelings of humiliation were overwhelming to Karen as she too was forced to remove the rest of her clothing in front of the gawking jury. The men seemed larger rougher and dirtier than before, as she was forced to sit on the rough wooden bench in front of them.

The stocks were turned perpendicular to the jury so that they would all have full view of the punishments. The holes in the stocks were about the height of Rob's hips. He was forced to bend down considerably as his head and arms were placed in the bottom halves of it's holes. The sheriff swung the top half up over him and closed the latch. "Spread you legs," he ordered Rob in a low firm tone. He placed a thirty inch long, two by four between Rob's feet and shackled his ankles to rings on each end. He then went to the judge and stood respectfully before him. "The convicted man is prepared to receive his punishment your honor. May I proceed?"

The judge handed a long thin bamboo cane to the sheriff saying, "Thank you Sheriff. Here is the cane that the jury has selected. The jury has ordered that you shall deliver it for fifty five times to the convicted man. You may proceed."

The sheriff situated himself beside Rob, placing the end of the cane on him as he moved his arm into the best swinging position. Faint red marks remained visible on Rob's skin from the beating he had received the day before. The sheriff lifted his arm and swung the cane swiftly across Rob's back. Skillfully, he tempered the blows so that they didn't break the skin. Stroke after stroke, the swishing sound of the cane ended with a slap as it made contact with Rob's skin. The sheriff made a row of ten evenly spaced stripes along the length of Rob's back with the thin flexible end of the cane. Rob grunted as the whip bit the flesh above his butt crack and then followed the curve down around it, with five additional blows. Six more strokes stung the backs of his legs. The sheriff readjusted his swing slightly and the end of the cane wickedly began to crisscross over the welts that were forming on Rob's back.

Tears trickled down Karen's cheeks as she watched her husband's body flinch from the blows. His grunts turned into senseless yells as the whipping landed on his already injured flesh. She flinched sympathetically with every stroke of the cane until she couldn't stand to watch any longer. Bowing her head she stared at her shoes and then buried her face in her hands as she cried. Her husband's yells became screams as she heard the twenty-eighth stroke. She counted the thirty-fourth stroke as his screams weakened. She anticipated the end of his torment as the count passed forty. The room was filled with a moment of silence when it was over. The sheriff propped the long thin cane against the wall. He and the deputy began to remove Robert from the stocks.

Karen heard the audience behind her begin to clap and cheer. The judge allowed them to continue their applause as the sheriff and deputy helped Robert hobble towards him. The Judge then pounded the gavel as the punished man stood before him. He smiled at Robert while he made his announcements. "The sentence of this convicted man is now complete. However, he will remain chained so that he can not interfere as he witnesses the punishment of his wife. Seat him on the bench in front of the jury and prepare the convicted woman for her punishment."

Rob was forcefully drug to the bench and shackled to it. The deputy stood near him with his riffle in hand as the sheriff took Karen to stocks. Panic filled her as he pulled her closer to the jury. He grew angry as she resisted him. She saw his anger. It reminded her of her fear of him, so she gave into him. She kept her eyes straight ahead as she bent over to place her arms and neck into the stocks. The worn wood felt rough against her skin. Her eyes focused on the stone floor as she felt the top half of the stocks lowered against her hair. She obeyed the sheriffs order to spread her legs and felt the shackles on her ankles as he secured them to the board.

Again, the sheriff went to stand respectfully before the judge. "The convicted woman is prepared to receive her punishment your honor. May I proceed?"

"Thank you sheriff. The jury has ordered that you shall deliver the cane to the convicted woman for fifteen times. You may proceed."

The sheriff returned to Karen's side. He again situated himself in the correct position with the cane. Karen closed her eyes and waited. She heard the swish and flinched as it stung her. It reawakened the pain left over from her whipping the day before. The time passed fairly quickly. Karen squealed as the fifteen stinging strokes progressed along her back, down and around the curve of her butt, ending on the backs of her knees. She seemed to have lost the ability to cry.

The sheriff returned to stand before the judge respectfully and presented the cane to him. "Your honor, the delivery of the cane to the convicted woman for fifteen times is now completed."

"Thank you sheriff you have done an excellent job of delivering the cane." He reached down and accepted the cane from the sheriff. "You will now help the deputy guard the foreign man so that he does not interfere with the delivery of the rest of his wife's punishment." He turned to the jury. "Gentlemen of the jury, will it please the jury to begin the delivery of the vaginal rape to the convicted woman?" The jury spokesman stood and replied. "Thank you your honor. The jury will deliver the punishment."

The the gleam in the juror's eyes focused on Karen's exposed vagina as he walked towards her. Rob struggled to control the anger and disgust that boiled within him. The juror stopped behind his wife and unzipped his trousers. Rob stared in disbelief at the heavy ten inch cock pointed at his wife's tender vagina. His knuckles grew white as he gripped the wooden bench, holding himself in place as he watched the events unfold.

The juror poked at her exposed vagina with his finger then shoved it into her. He pulled the finger out then pushed both of his thumbs into her, squeezing her ass and pulling her pussy lips apart with his thumbs. He stepped closer, positioning the thick head of his penis into the space he had made and removed the thumbs. But he stopped and stood back. Turning towards them he spoke to the sheriff. She is too small. I will have to have lubricant.

The well prepared sheriff handed him a jar containing a clear oily substance. The juror thanked him and returned to Karen. He dipped out some of the oil with two fingers and handed the jar to the other jurors. He pushed the oil it into her, pressing firmly against the inner walls of her vagina until it began to open up. Karen's scream filled the room as the juror brutally thrust the ten inch penis into her. Rob grimaced and lowered his head. He was unable to watch his the rape of his wife.

Karen had almost forgotten about the second part of her sentence when she listening to the judge asking the jury to deliver it. From her side of the stocks, she was unable to see anything but the wall in front of her and floor below. Her heart began to pound as she heard the juror behind her. The sound of the zipper filled her with dread. Then she felt the finger on her pussy lips. It's thick roughness met with resistance against the dry opening of her vagina. It pushed into her anyway. Karen braced herself against the pain as he forced her open with his thumbs and placed a large blunt object against the walls of her vagina. It was a relief to hear him ask for the lubricant. It eased the roughness of his fingers as he brutally prodded her again.

She tried to relax as much as possible to allow herself to receive him. But she was totally unprepared for this. She felt the thick blunt object again. But this time it plunged into her with brutal force. It seemed to split her wide open as it jammed its way into her. He pulled it back and her tightness resisted it even then. It pried her open again as he shoved it into her deeper than before. She shuddered as she felt it against her cervix deep within her. His balls slapped against her as he began to pump. His hands slid along her sides, finding her breasts. He seemed to crush them in his fingers as he brutally fucked her. The tight resistance of her vagina never eased as his thick head rhythmically assaulted her cervix. She began to cry as she felt his orgasm begin to erupt within her. He stopped momentarily before removing his shriveled cock from her. As he did, the warm fluid trickled down her legs.

Only a minute passed before she felt the probing of another set of fingers and thumbs. She heard a zipper behind her. She then felt the thumbs inside her, they pulled her wide open and a large blunt object prodded into her. The hands grasped her waist painfully as the thick mass shoved its way deep inside her. Again she was brutally pumped with rhythmic thrusts as rough hands prodded and squeezed her tended breasts. Her vagina still resisted, despite her attempts to relax it. The second ejaculation soon shot into her and the deflated object pulled out. After a few moments, the third penis forced its way into her. It was slightly smaller than the first two. The whole system was a lot better lubricated now. She was able to relax more and experienced a lot less discomfort from the fucking. But the pain of the squeezing of her breasts seemed to replace it. The third juror ejaculated fairly quickly. He left her as the river of cum ran down her legs.

The succession of fuckings seemed endless. The different widths and lengths of the jurors' cocks took their turns with her, as they shoved their way into her tiring pussy. She felt horrified when she felt some of them penetrating her cervix. The wet sticky cum coated her from the top of her crack all the way down to her clitoris. As the last of the jurors had there way with her, she had completely lost count. She was waiting for the next assault when she heard the distant voice of the sheriff as he stood in front of the judge.

"Your honor, the delivery of the vaginal rape of the convicted woman by the members of the jury is now completed."