Excursion Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen heard the judge speaking. "Members of the jury we thank you for your great service to the justice of this court. I here by order the sheriff to take care of the foreign man and woman so that they will be fit for their return to the cruise ship. This court is adjourned." The gavel rapped three times and the crowd applauded for several minutes as the sheriff helped Karen out of the stocks. The deputy had already applied a layer of herbal medical ointment to Robert's cane welts and was allowing him to get dressed. The sheriff coated Karen's cane welts with the ointment and handed her her clothes. Rob stood close beside her helping her, knowing she wanted to be dressed and out of there as soon as possible.

They followed the policemen to the car, wishing it could be possible to return to the cruise ship without riding in the dreadful thing. The deputy handed them the purse and wallet as the sheriff drove to the marketplace. As soon as they arrived they practically ran to the ship. Only a few other passengers were around as they boarded. They were safely in their cabin when the ship set sail.