All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 12'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re CH.13…..

I do hope that Chapter 13 and on will arrive on-line soon as I am enjoying this story.

To have to wait until August 2016 like for Ch.12 will be unbearable.

Tku.

nativensdnativensdover 9 years ago

Please continue this story, it's so good. Love your writing and all the hot characters.

You've got us all wanting more, keep this going - please!

NokkasNokkasover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

I have enjoyed your story and think it is fantastic. Your build up to each erotic coupling is just right. Not too long but with enough anticipation that the sex is extra special. Although some parts of the story are not something I currently would be interested in they do not detract from the story. On the whole the story is very believable to me, as if it could be my next door neighbor or co-worker. I hope you continue the story as it has a lot of untold story line left and its just not right to leave us hanging. So dip your pen in the inkwell and keep on stroking! Really I was referring to writing, honest ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1461 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES