Executive Platinum Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

He immediately corrected himself, "Oh no, God yes, I think you're sexy."

I just looked into his eyes for a moment. "Sometimes a woman likes to hear that. There was a time not too long ago when I hadn't felt sexy for quite some time." I looked down at his chest, and back to his face. "I think you're sexy too." I smiled, giving him a moment to think about it before I said, "I've seen you looking down my shirt, trying to see my boobs."

Whereas before he had flushed a little, now his face turned bright red. He started to stammer some kind of denial but I held a finger up to his mouth to silence him. I ran my finger down his shirt, across his chest gradually dropping lower. "I didn't mind. It excited me, just as this excites me." My hand had just reached the bulge in his pants where I ran my fingers over his cock.

He groaned, his abdomen pulling away from my touch. I slid my hand over to his hip, my other hand finding his other hip and began to pull him to me. I looked up into his face, expectantly. Finally I smiled and said, "it would be good if you kissed me now."

I watched the emotions fly over his face, and even with an open invitation, it still took him a few seconds before his face began to dip towards mine. I licked my lips, and closed my eyes as he leaned in and began to kiss me. It was obvious he hadn't had much experience with kissing, but still, he got with the program quite rapidly. I ran one hand up onto his chest, found the buttons on his shirt and began to undo them, my other hand going behind his head. His hands went behind me, holding me to him, but with him being so much taller than me, I finally pushed him away and jumped up to sit on the counter. I pulled him to me again and we immediately resumed kissing, and even though it was just seconds later, he had much more assurance. I had his shirt undone, and even when I was snaking my hands up his bare chest, he still hadn't touched me. His hands were all over my bare back and shoulders, but I wanted them elsewhere. Only slowly did his hands begin moving around, waiting for me to slap him down and tell him to stop it, to remove his hands. I almost laughed; here he was, just trying to get used to touching my body, and I was ready for him to be inside me. When his hands ran back more to the top of my back I broke the kiss and said, "Can you pull that tie for me?" I reached back, lifted my hair up; he did as I asked and pulled the tie. Even then, he just let the straps drop dangling down my back.

I ran my hands up his chest, finding both of his nipples in their travels. He wasn't a body builder by any means, but he had nice firm chest muscles. When I asked, he said that he didn't go to the gym and hadn't participated in sports in school, but his dad had never just given him money so he'd been doing odd jobs around the neighborhood. Despite his 'computer nerd' persona he'd done enough physical labor for neighbors that he'd never gotten fat.

"You've never touched a woman, have you?" I questioned, once again face to face. He shook his head no in response. Smiling at him to let him know it was OK, I moved my hands to his arms and ran along them toward his hands, gradually pulling his arms forward until my hands reached his. Taking them in mine, I moved them toward my breasts, pushing the cloth of the halter top until if fell between us, leaving me topless, and his hands at last exploring my body.

His hands were quivering, whether from fear or lust or excitement, I couldn't tell. His hands barely touched my breasts, obviously not believing what was really happening. He touched me gently, too gently; I look down and watched him for a moment. "It's okay," I said, "you can squeeze harder, they don't break." He was still hesitant; I raised my hands to his again and squeezed his hands, forcing him to squeeze my breasts. I smiled at him, but it didn't make any difference, his eyes never left his hands on my breasts. When his fingers ran across my nipples I told him it felt nice when he played with them, and this time he picked it up on his own. I closed my eyes for a moment, just enjoying his hands on me, until suddenly he pulled both hands away. I opened my eyes, he was just looking at my breasts, an expression of awe on his face.

"They are so perfect."

I was about to correct him and say "for an old lady," but decided to keep that thought to myself. "Thank you, Ron. I'm glad you like them.

I pushed his shirt back up his arms and he helped me remove it, we just dropped it to the floor. I put my hands on his chest, and stroked his nipples with my thumbs. He twitched.

"Has anyone ever done that to you before?" He shook his head no. "Does it feel good?"

"Yes" His little nipples hardened to my touch.

"Yours get hard just like mine do." I continued running my thumbs back and forth across them, he was rolling mine with his fingers at the same time. "I really like when you do that." I wondered just what he had ever done before. "Have you seen a woman naked?"

"No." He answered, his shaking head affirming the answer.

"Have you ever seen a woman topless before? I mean besides in pictures?"

"Yes." I waited, he didn't say anything

"You sure aren't very talkative, Ronnie." His eyes finally rose from my chest to look in the eyes. "I want you to tell me about it. Where have you seen women topless? Tell me about them."

He was obviously embarrassed, but I didn't let that stop him. "It's only happened a couple times." He didn't continue immediately and I grabbed his hands, pulling them from my boobs.

"Ronnie!" He looked at me, fear in his eyes. I smiled and placed his hands back on my tits. "I like you playing with my boobs, but you have to talk to me too. Tell me about your experiences."

"There has only been just a couple. The first time I ever saw a girl topless, I was back in junior high. We had this huge tree in the backyard. When we were kids we climbed all the time. I don't remember why but one day I climbed way up into the tree. Normally we would stay on the lower branches but I just wanted to see how high I could go. I went way higher than I've ever been before and when I looked around there was this girl who lived a couple doors down that was sunbathing topless. I went in and got my dad's binoculars and went back up to spy on her. I only saw her that one time, but from then on whenever I thought about it I went up again hoping to see her, but I never did.

The second girl I ever saw was my cousin, she was really hot, and knew it. She flashed me. They were visiting us from Oregon; she knew I thought she was hot and flaunted it, teasing me the whole time they were here. It was the last day, they were getting ready to leave, and she said "come here, I've got something to show you before we go." She took me back to the bedroom and said "you can look but you can't touch," and just took her top off. She said she wanted to know why I hadn't tried to feel her up; all the guys always want to touch her. I told her it was because she was my cousin, but that was only part of it."

"What do you mean that was only part of it?" I interrupted.

He just looked at me for a moment and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I mean... I just never..." He looked sheepish and I just nodded.

He never finished that sentence but continued, "The last time was last year when a buddy of mine got married. We all got together and hired a stripper who came out and got almost totally naked. She took everything off except a thong in front of all of us." Somehow I had the feeling in the way he said this he wasn't telling everything.

"Is that all she did, took her clothes off?

"Sort of. I mean that's all most of us saw. She did a lap dance for our buddy. She made him put his hands on the chair and not touch her and then she wiggled her body all over in front of him. She put her boobs and her butt in his face, her legs up onto his shoulders, that kind of thing. She danced in front of everybody for half an hour and then just before she left she took him with her into the back room. They were in there about another 15 minutes before they came out. He said nothing happened, that she just danced some more, but the guy who made the arrangements said she probably fucked him."

I nodded, just thinking about what he had said, "you're probably right. I can't imagine a guy going into a back room with a naked girl and nothing happening." He didn't say anything so I asked, "Is that it? Nobody else?"

He shook his head no, "that's all; like I said, I really haven't..."

I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow at him. Ok, granted he hadn't seen me topless, but he definitely had been looking down my top. When he looked puzzled I said, "You're not going to tell me about when you were standing behind me at work, looking down my blouse?" He jerked his hands away from my breasts as if they were on fire. His face flushed red again.

"Gloria, it wasn't like that. I mean it was an accident, I didn't mean..." The look on his face was priceless. I laughed.

"It's okay, Ron. I know it was an accident. I don't normally dress like that at work just because of that. But once you discovered that you could see my boobs, you certainly didn't move away, either." He didn't say anything, so after a few seconds I said, "I was embarrassed when I realized what you were doing but... I have to admit I found it... exciting, to know that you were looking at me."

I slid my hands down his body until they reached his belt which I hooked and used to pull him a bit closer. He stepped forward that extra half step until he was against the counter. I looked him in the eyes, slipping my fingers inside his pants, feeling the smooth round head of his penis. He flinched when I touched it but he didn't pull away. I looked down and realized my top was still around my waist so I told him if he would untie it, it would come off. He turned around and fumbled between us for a moment until he got it undone. I pushed it sideways until it fell to the floor, put my arms around him again and we resumed our kissing. This time his hands were all over me; mine dropped to his belt and pants and began undoing them.

Despite my undoing the buckle and getting his shorts unzipped, even as I began to push them to the ground, he had still made no effort to help me out of my shorts. His erection kept his pants from falling straightaway, but when I slipped my hand over his cock they fell easily. His circumcised cock was pointing up from his body and as I wrapped my hand around it, he groaned. I broke the kiss, whispered in his ear "Do you want to help take my pants off?" It was pretty obvious; Ron was behind the eight ball on everything.

I leaned back and he got the catch and zipper down without a problem. He caught the side and I raised my hips; he slipped my shorts down and clear off my legs so I had nothing on but my thong - and it was soaked. I could tell he was pretty worked up, breathing pretty hard, and even though I was just gently stroking his cock he would moan and bend over a little bit each time I did. "Do you want to take my panties off? Or shall I leave them on?"

He reached for the top of my thong and I raised my butt just that little bit so he could slip them off and I was naked in front of him. He still hadn't touched me, it didn't at first dawn on me that he didn't know how to touch me, so I reached down and took his hand, and placed it between my legs. I knew I was hot and wet, I was more than ready to have his wonderful hard on slide inside me but I was also pretty sure as worked up as he was, that till he came at least once, he was not going to be very successful. I instructed him, moving his hand, moving his fingers, showing him how to touch me. He was in awe of my slippery pussy, and although he was inexperienced, he had no trouble following directions.

While he was fingering me, I was stroking his cock. I really didn't think I was jerking him off; I was in foreplay mode but he suddenly groaned and without warning, came. He shot all over my belly and pussy and breasts and stomach. His semen on the first spurt almost reached my chin, and then his knees buckled. His cock actually dropped below the edge of the counter, but with the powerful ejaculation of a young man it didn't matter - it still hit my belly and chest and breasts.

He was of course, mortified. I realized immediately that I had carried him too far; we had gotten him too worked up. "It's okay, Ron. It's okay," I told him, "You just haven't had sex before and you were too worked up." I grabbed a paper towel from the counter, cleaned his sperm off me and counter, before I hopped down.

Ron was in the 30 seconds of clear thinking after a man has come before he starts thinking about his next orgasm. Unfortunately, he hadn't really come to my house thinking he was going to get laid, although we both knew and both hoped something might happen. I knew he immediately started thinking illogically, how he had "taken advantage of me," and all that kind of malarkey. Stammering and apologizing, he tried to grab his clothes, but I just told him to stop it, grabbed his hand, and led him out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

Although he had spurted copious amounts of semen, except that the head of his gorgeous cock had shrunk slightly, his erection was totally unabated. The 2 minutes of cleanup and moving into the bedroom was nearly enough. I was still ready, and by the time I got a rubber out and onto him, it was all it took. He was ready to fuck and I had been ready all day.

~

I had a hard on almost from the moment she began telling me how she'd seduced Ron. As soon as she said that he was a virgin, that he'd never touched a woman before, really never even seen a woman my mind flashed back to my Jenny. However many years before, that wonderful woman that had taken me into her bed and begun teaching me how to get around a woman's body. Jenny who had teased me with a halter top in the garden, Jenny who had taken a shower coming out in a bathrobe so that when I came in she could allow it to fall open.

"Jim?" Gloria asked. I realized she hadn't said anything for a moment; I'd been lost in my memory of Jenny.

"Oh, Sorry. I was tripping out on how much that was like my first time. I told you about that, with Jenny?"

"Yeah, I remembered that too, later."

"So I take it he's no longer a virgin?" She laughed.

"Oh I should say not! I think I should replace you though - he managed to do it five times." She laughed again; I could tell she was just needling me.

"Five times?" I said.

"Six counting the first time in the kitchen. He came three times before his cock finally shrunk, but it came back pretty quickly. It was only the last time that I had to suck him to get him hard again; that time he took forever to cum and even then it wasn't much."

"Six times? Was he any good?"

"Oh good heavens, no," she giggled, "he was absolutely clueless. He'd come three time before I could get him to slow down enough to pay attention to me. Even then it wasn't until after he'd cum four times that he finally got me off too. But he was a lot better the next day."

"The next day?" I parroted. She giggled.

"Yeah. He came back Sunday. He still lives with his parents so he had to go home about midnight on Saturday, but I told him I was sure that he needed to come back and check on how my computer was doing on Sunday. So he did. We only did it four time, or at least he only came four times on Sunday, but it was much better for me."

"You wore the pour guy out, Gloria!" I laughed.

'Yeah, but you sure wouldn't have thought it on Monday." The glee in her voice disappeared; I sensed immediately that something wasn't as good as it could be.

"Uh oh... What happened?"

"I should have realized beforehand... Sunday... and warned him away. He'd been coming around the previous few weeks, but never first thing in the morning. He came by my desk with puppy dog eyes the first thing on Monday. Luckily nobody else was there yet, but I told him he had to cool it. I said that I'd enjoyed the weekend, but that I was off limits at work. I have a job and a position that comes first, and whether we ever did it again would depend on how mature he acted. I'd told him on Sunday that he couldn't say anything to anyone, and I wouldn't say anything to anyone, this had to be our little secret. I just didn't expect him to be all thinking he was my boyfriend or something on Monday. I told him he had to knock it off and he couldn't come around anymore, and just as I finished telling him to cool it, a couple of co-workers arrived so I just told him "thanks for checking, the computer is working perfect since you repaired it," and he got the hint and left. I see him at least once every day at work and he's actually been pretty good at being discrete."

"So when are you going to see fuck him again?"

"Jim!" Her response feigned indignation, but her immediate giggle afterward said it all. There was a short pause before she said "This evening."

I laughed. "I knew it. Now that you've got a regular fuck buddy at home you won't have to come see me." It was quite for a few seconds before Gloria spoke

"I wouldn't say that."

"Why not?" Again it was silent on the phone for just a few moments before she answered.

"For one because he's not as good as you are. I've gotten my rocks off a few times, but I'm having to teach him to take care of me too. I know when he gets here tonight he's going to be all excited and I'm going to have to get him off once just to settle down before he even thinks about me."

"I remember those days. A young man with a stiff dick isn't thinking about anything but getting off."

She giggled, "One thing about it, the first time sure doesn't take long."

"So what; a 30 second quickie to start with, 30 seconds later after he recovers maybe a fuck and then finally maybe you get him to eat you to orgasm before you do him a third time and send him home?"

"You're sure blunt about it."

"Well, is it true?" She didn't answer immediately, the silence getting uncomfortable before she suddenly giggled.

"Actually, that's pretty close, but he hasn't gone down on me yet. I was actually planning to teach him to use his tongue on me tonight, but he doesn't have to go home early. His parents are out of town for the weekend, so he doesn't have to just rush home before midnight."

"Are you going to let him spend the night?"

"I, um... don't know. Do you think that's a good idea?"

I thought back to my own experience with Jenny, about how she'd had me fuck her in every room of the house, how we'd spent many an afternoon in her bed, but she always sent me home for the night. "I think that spending the night with him at this time might be trouble." I answered. "I suspect he would see that as a sign of commitment and undying affection and that you're in love with him as much as he is with you. Unless you're seeing him as something other than a sex partner, a fuck buddy, I think you're better to send him home."

"I was thinking about what you told me about your teacher, what was her name, Jan?

"Jenny."

"Yeah, that's it. I was thinking how you never spent the night with her, she wouldn't let you sleep with her; you only had sex with her. So if you hadn't gone away, do you think that relationship would have gone on? Would you have continued seeing her?"

I'd never really thought it through and of course after all these years I'm sure my memories are tainted. Regardless, it didn't take long and I easily admitted what she was asking - my relationship with Jenny had just about run its course. She'd taught me everything she knew about sex, but that's all it was - sex. I had a mad crush on her - but still, she was almost old enough to be my mother, I was going to find a girlfriend and move on probably sooner than later - and there could be no long term relationship between us. I told Gloria that I understood what she was saying, although I'd never thought about it before that Jenny and I would probably have ended our relationship the same way. She'd been my teacher and lover, but it couldn't have gone on forever.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers