Executive Platinum Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,460 Followers

"That's where I am. I can see he's infatuated with me, and if he wasn't, then maybe we could have a longer relationship. But there's no way he's going to be without a girlfriend for long, and once he gets her, she's going to want him all to herself." She giggled, "But in the meantime - Oh My God - he's like the energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going and going."

I laughed right back at her, "Don't you mean he keeps cumming and cumming and cumming?" We both laughed together.

We sat there without saying anything for a while before she spoke up, letting me know she was still there. "So what's this thing you want to tell me about?"

I'd wondered whether she'd heard that - her lack of a response indicating that she probably hadn't. "Hmm. I didn't think you heard me."

"I did. So what is it?"

"More something I wanted to ask. I need to get away from work for a while; to leave my laptop and cell phone, let the world take care of itself for a few days. How would you like to meet me in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks? Catch a show or two; just get away from it all?

"Oh my god, I'd love to!"

"That's good, because I already booked the hotel. Do you need to check with work, or can you just tell them you're taking off?" I told her that I'd make the reservations and was just confirming everything when she interrupted to tell me that the doorbell had just rung - that Ronnie had arrived.

BenLong
BenLong
1,460 Followers