All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 16'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Ben,

Thank you for this wonderful Hot and Erotic chapter. Your descriptions of places, things and people and their feelings is excellent. A very well written series. Please continue if possible.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
What a let down

Ben, I’m only giving you a rating of 3 on this. For several chapters you’ve been building for sex involving Melissa. When it finally happened, it was confusing as f*ck. I had to re-read it. Such a let down. And then at the end of it when Melissa is eating out Gloria and Jim is Behind Melissa, you only give it 3 sentences. What a let down...

There is no way a mother and daughter could be confused as identical twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible!!

I loved it. I've read all your stories sometimes several times and this is definitely the hottest and most exciting. I also loved the literary device you used to keep us with you as you discovered your surprise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES