Executive Platinum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Ladies -- we've got to check this out," I called to Gloria and Melissa when we came upon the Bull and Whistle.

"Another bar?" Gloria answered, "Actually I'm about ready to head back."

"Highly recommended by Steve and Mary," I answered, looking at my watch and finding it was a quarter to midnight. The sound of music and the crowds of people confirmed that this was definitely a happening place. "Half an hour or so, and we'll head on back?"

Gloria had stopped in front of a sign proclaiming that on the roof was the Garden of Eden Clothing Optional Bar, which also brought Melissa to a halt. "Don't expect me to get naked," Gloria said, turning to me with a smirk, "I suppose that's why Steve recommended it?"

"Actually it was Mary," I answered. "Melissa -- you game?"

"Of course" she answered, moving toward the door.

It turned out the Garden of Eden wasn't a garden, just a name, but as the name implied and the sign had stated, it was clothing optional. It was also crowded. Some people were naked, some -- men and women - were topless, the music wasn't half bad, but it was the atmosphere, and drinks, that made it. They were happy to make us a round of drinks, and then a second, and third. A body painter was working over to one side -- and when Melissa disappeared after a while I finally spotted her checking out the artist and his living canvas. Gloria and I danced a song, and then another -- however neither of us took our clothes off. I didn't complain to admiring some of the naked or nearly naked ladies dancing with us, and apparently neither did Gloria as eventually she reached up and pulled my head down where she said "take me home and take me to bed!" She didn't have to whisper, it was crowded enough and noisy enough that nobody could hear her -- although I'm sure nobody would have cared if they had. What did come through was that Gloria was pretty lit up. I'd barely felt the drinks myself, but obviously Gloria had.

Melissa wasn't watching us, so we started working our way towards her. Half way across the room she turned and looked around, and when I caught her eye I just pointed to the exit and moved my head to say "we're going." She nodded, glanced back at the semi-painted girl standing in her panties, and turned to move toward us.

"Do you suppose she'd stay for a while if we told her to?" I asked Gloria.

"I don't fucking care," Gloria said, turning around and putting her arms around my neck, "I wanna suck your cock."

"Oh my," I laughed, "has someone had a bit too much to drink?"

"Not until I drink your cock," she said. A woman nearly next to Gloria immediately turned and looked over at Gloria and me; she'd obviously heard. I smiled and winked, she raise one eyebrow and smiled as she again turned away.

"Time to go?" Melissa said as she suddenly appeared beside me, gripping my elbow.

"Maybe even too late," I answered with a nod at Gloria, "she seems to be pretty lit up."

"She's a lightweight," Melissa laughed, "Come on." She stepped forward and broke ground, Gloria drafting behind her while I followed along.

~

I shucked my clothes and put on my gym shorts while Melissa and Gloria took turns peeing. By the time I got my shorts on, Melissa came out and indicated that Gloria was going to take a shower and said she wanted me to join her. "Have fun," she giggled as I stepped to the bathroom door, "and save me some hot water."

Gloria was already in the shower when I stepped into the bath. Unlike the typical hotel with a plastic tub and plastic shower curtain, this bath was actually quite elegant. Full tile wall and floors, double pivoting glass door and partition kept the water in the shower and not on the floor without hiding anything inside. Gloria was standing facing the shower, leaning forward with her head against the wall, letting the water slide over her back. Stepping into the shower I first slid my hands onto her back and shoulders, and when she didn't respond, I reached over and picked up the soap and began sliding it over her body. She just stood there, while I washed away the stink and sweat of the tropics on her back side. When I was done, I did the same for her front, reaching around from behind at first, and after I'd worked my way down her body to her feet, stood and pulled her slightly away from the wall to let the water rinse her off. She turned and her arms went around me, her head leaning against my chest. "I think I drank too much," she said. I didn't answer, just held her to me, my arms around her. Surprisingly, she raised her hand to my arm, pulling it from around herself and moving it down her body, sliding it between her legs. I didn't have to be asked twice, I extended my finger and caressed her sex. She didn't seem particularly wet with her own juices, I was pretty sure it was from the alcohol as well as the shower water continually rinsing her clean.

"Um, yeah," she breathed as my finger found her clit. I strummed back and forth slowly across it, causing Gloria to slide down, spreading her legs and opening more to my touch. This caused the water to sluice away from between her legs, and slipping a bit lower between them, I realized she was more lubricated than I'd thought. Drawing my finger back up, she again moaned when I found her clit. "That's really nice," she whispered, and turned her face up to mine. I leaned down and kissed her, her mouth opening and sucking at my tongue, her hand reaching down to grip my gradually enlarging cock. I gave her my tongue, but just momentarily as she pulled away from the kiss and my body. "Let's go to bed so I can suck your cock."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled back at her, my free hand rising to run across her hard nipple again, "and what about Melissa?" She didn't answer for a moment, her hand squeezing and stroking my cock.

"Ok. She can suck you too," she giggled, "but I get you first."

I laughed this time. "I think Gloria is a bit drunk, how about you?"

"Uh huh. But I still want to suck your cock."

"Hmmm. Why don't we get you out and you can get dried while I wash off, and I'll be right there?" I gently moved her away from me and toward the door, pulling it open to get one of the towels hanging behind it. Gloria stepped out of the shower and began toweling off while I turned and began washing up myself. I ended with my face and mouth, filling it with water and spitting it out again. A slight draft caught my attention and when I turned, the bathroom door was standing open, Gloria gone.

I turned the water off and, grabbing a towel, began to dry off. Stepping to the door I pushed it closed, taking time to not only dry off but quickly brush my teeth before stepping again to the door. Gloria's clothes were still in a pile on the floor, and I realized she must have stepped out naked. Stopping to pull my shorts on before I went out, I picked hers up and took them with me. "All yours," I said to Melissa and then nodding my head sideways at Gloria, already in bed; "She's pretty wasted."

"Not that wasted," Gloria spoke up.

"I stand corrected," I said with a grin at Melissa who raised one eyebrow and smiled as she brushed past me to the bath. I heard the door close behind her, and seconds later the shower turned on.

I put Gloria's clothes into the closet with mine before turning back to the bed. Gloria had crawled straight into bed, a sheet over her, so I wasn't sure what she'd put on. I figured with Melissa in the room and Gloria's inebriation that we'd probably forego any play time, at least for the night, thinking that perhaps we could get Melissa to go for another walk in the morning while Gloria and I stayed and played.

Not having planned on having more than the two of us in the room, I hadn't even brought anything to sleep in, except possibly some underwear or my gym shorts. Alone I would have slept nude, but for now I pulled on some clean underwear. Expecting that Gloria would probably be almost asleep, I turned the bedside light out, leaving just the light on the far side of Melissa's bed and raised the sheet to slide in. Gloria had been lying on her side facing me, but as I slid she moved close, her hand immediately reaching for my crotch. "Take your pants off. I want you naked with me," Gloria cooed. I slid my hand onto her body, finding she was indeed totally naked. Melissa must have seen her climbing in bed naked.

"I think you're drunk," I said, ignoring her at first.

She giggled. "I am... And I'm also horny and I want to suck your cock." Her hand slid down, catching the edge of my shorts and pushing them down. "I want you naked with me," she said again.

"Uhm, I don't know," I said, sliding an arm around her, pulling her naked body to me. "Are you sure? With Melissa here?" Her hand just pushed my shorts further down.

I shrugged to myself; it didn't bother me to be naked, I could care less about that, but I didn't want Melissa to be embarrassed or put off by my nudity. Gloria wasn't having no for an answer from me however, so I rolled onto my back and raised my hips to slither my shorts off. Reaching down I pulled them out from under the covers and just dropped them to the floor. If nothing else, they'd be close in the morning. Now naked, but covered by the sheet, Gloria's hand once again found my cock, stroking me as it slowly expanded in her grip.

Turning toward Gloria, my hands and mouth found her body while her mouth found mine and passionately vacuumed my tongue from my mouth. My hands found her breasts, she rose into my touch. Slipping my hand lower, she again spread her legs for me as she had in the shower, twisting and pushing against my hand to get the right touch. Gloria's hand never left my cock, gently squeezing, holding and occasionally stroking as I expanded to full erection. Despite professing that she wanted to suck me, she made no moves to do so although her body was telling me she was more and more aroused. When I sensed that my fingers had brought her to the brink of orgasm, she began to inexplicably pull away from my touch, keeping herself from going over the top, but still very much on the edge.

I heard the shower shut off, and realized we didn't have much time before Melissa came back into the room. Slight sounds came from the bath as Melissa got ready for bed, but still Gloria stifled my attempts to pleasure her. As Melissa opened the bathroom door, the additional light brightened the room momentarily before Melissa flipped the light off. Gloria pulled away from my kiss, I presumed in keeping Melissa from seeing us. Sensing the reason, I rolled onto my back, which caused Gloria to snuggle closer. Her hand never relinquished her grip on my cock, nor did she diminish her slow stroking. Slightly confused by the mixed messages, it popped into my mind that she would probably let me finish her off after the lights got turned off.

In the meantime, despite Gloria stroking my cock, my attention slipped to her daughter entering the bedroom. With the light on the far side of her bed on, the room wasn't brightly lit, but it was enough for me to see that Melissa appeared to be practically naked herself. She had on a sheer blue baby doll and matching panty that, when she turned to put her clothes away, revealed itself to be a thong; her bottom completely exposed; her breasts and nipples clearly visible through the sheer blue material. She stepped to her bed, pulling the sheet down and kneeling on the bed to arrange her pillow before leaning over to turn off the light. For those few moments, she was completely silhouetted by the light, her breasts visible hanging and swaying freely beneath the sheer material looking just like her mothers. We were plunged into near darkness when she turned out the light, but moments later she rose and pulled the curtains open slightly allowing a bit of outside light to keep the room from being totally dark.

Something about the situation said that Gloria was setting the rules. The way she had hold of my cock but had purposely rolled away from me as Melissa had stepped into the room. I thought about how she'd said at least three times that she wanted to suck me off -- but hadn't made any effort when she could have. In the shower, in bed before her daughter returned, the opportunities had been there but Gloria had made no effort -- in fact had seemed to indicate just the opposite.

We lay there quietly for a few moments; I wasn't sure just what Gloria had in mind although her hand was still slowly stroking my cock. Likewise, Melissa hadn't said anything, although she had at least glanced at us and I knew she'd seen me looking at her. Dressed as she was, she'd also known I was seeing her virtually naked. It was perhaps two minutes before I moved my arm and the sheet a bit around Gloria's shoulder. When I did, she rolled further toward me, leaning in and again passionately kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back, our tongues dueling, her upper hand having momentarily relinquished my cock to stroke my chest and arms, her fingers finding my nipples. When her arm extended across my body and onto my arm it meant nothing until, as she drew it back, her fingers gripped the sheet, pulling it back with her hand.

Drawing the sheet off our bodies left us both naked and exposed. With the sheet down to my thighs, her hand found my cock on its way back up my body, lifting and holding it upright, pointing it straight into the air. I smiled inwardly to myself, before breaking our kiss, nibbling her lower lip and whispering "show off" to just her. There was no doubt in my mind Gloria was showing her lovers cock and body to her daughter.

I wasn't bothered in the least. Although admittedly a bit surprised, it wasn't to be the first time I'd ever had sex with someone possibly watching. I didn't look over to see if Melissa was watching, I just presumed she was. I don't know if Gloria looked over either, although as she pulled away from my face and began working her mouth down to my erection that she was holding pointed at the ceiling, she certainly had the opportunity.

I'd already acknowledged to myself that this was Gloria's show. I'd been in charge of virtually all our lovemaking to date; from our first date masturbating together on my balcony, to sharing with Steve and Mary. I'd always let Gloria make the final decisions on what she was willing to do, although whether she realized at those times that I'd led her to a decision point, I never asked. This time however, the show was all hers, and it was obvious she was giving a show.

Her hand stroked slowly up and down my cock, pulling the loose skin back, my glans glistening in the dim light through the window. When her mouth reached it, she took her time; licking, stroking, taking the head in her mouth, stroking while sucking, licking the shaft -- in every way shape and form showing Melissa that she was giving me a blow job.

Gloria had turned as she'd moved down my body so that I essentially had her back to my head. I could reach in under or over her body and find her breasts, but it was her bottom and back that was easiest for me to caress. When I slid my fingers up her ass crack to between her legs, her upper leg moved to give me access, and I slid a finger into her warm and wet pussy. Exploring inside her with my finger, her body moved with my hand, but when I pulled my fingers out and slid up through her lips and across her clit, her body quivered, her legs clamping together to force my hand away from her sensitive spot.

Gloria's ministrations on my cock had been long and slow, teasing and showing off to begin with, but over the last few minutes had gotten more serious. With my cock now mostly in her mouth, bobbing and sucking, her tongue twirling around the head, not unexpectedly I groaned with pleasure. Perhaps sensing that it might be too much, that I might be approaching orgasm, she suddenly pulled off with her mouth, and pivoting her body around, threw her leg up and straddled me.

For the first time I looked over to Melissa, and there was no doubt that she was watching. Lying on her side I saw her hand brush across her chest, pausing on her nipples. I glanced again a while later and there was no doubt her other hand was under the sheet, between her legs. The tent created in the sheet by her upper leg let me know she was opening herself to her touch, I presumed she was masturbating. I decided to just ignore her, turning my attention back to Gloria.

I wasn't averse to playing in front of Melissa. Most of Debs and my foursome friendship had been with Jen and Bill where we'd swapped and watched and played together. But we'd always tried to be discrete with our kids; what happened between adults stayed between adults. Now, that relation was somewhat changed. Although Melissa was her daughter, she was also adult, and there was no doubt that Gloria was showing off with me, her boyfriend and lover. The tales that Gloria had told me about Melissa taking her to Miami, "losing" her clothes and making her buy more, telling her to quit being a prude and get with life -- all seemed to be mixed up in the recesses of my mind. Somehow I knew and understood that Gloria was bragging to Melissa that she was no longer a prude.

And it didn't bother me in the least.

What began as an exhibitionist blowjob soon turned to Gloria turning and climbing on top, holding me upright as she sank down and filled herself with me. That she was extremely aroused was obvious from her extreme wetness.

Gloria came first, grinding her crotch onto my cock but she didn't stop her grinding when she did. Extending her orgasm, twisting her pelvis in circles, and grinding her clit against my pubic bone finally brought me over the top too, erupting inside her, filling her with my impotent semen. Finally slowing, she collapsed forward on my chest, her breathing slowing, until she rolled off me to one side. I moved my arm, she snuggled against me as quiet enveloped the room.

"I guess my mother isn't quite the prude she used to be?" came Melissa's voice with a stifled giggle a few minutes later, obviously addressed to both of us in general.

Gloria turned her head into my shoulder, pulling the sheet over her face in response. "I shouldn't have done that," Gloria responded, slightly muffled from the position of her face.

"I don't know, I thought it was hot," Melissa responded.

"But doing it with you here..."

"If Barb had been here, we'd have done it too."

"With us here?"

"We weren't coming here to be celibate, and watching is fun. And you did seem to like showing off." Gloria didn't answer.

I fell asleep with Gloria on my shoulder, snuggled into my side, but apparently she rolled over, sliding her backside up to me, pulling my arm over her shoulder sometime later. I don't know how much later it was when I gradually came awake to my hand being moved on Gloria's bare breast with one hand, her other hand reaching back between us and holding my cock. She must have known I was awake when I began to caress her breasts and nipples on my own. When she raised her leg, I shifted hands to fondle her with the arm that was under her neck, sliding my other down her body to her pussy. She twitched when I found her clit so I treated it gently, and found her pussy sopping -- my lover girl was hot and horny.

It had been long enough since I came that her hand on my cock soon had me hard again and she moved her bottom back towards me, trying to guide me into her warmth. I pivoted my hips a bit, which is all it took, my cock sliding into her from behind. I had to pull my upper body away to sink myself in until my pelvis was flush with her bottom, but then I began long slow thrusting. I was mindful of her clit, remembering her preferences, trying not to concentrate too much there, but surprisingly it's what she wanted this time. As I tried to work around, she moved my hand back directly over her clit. When I moved away she moved it back, so I took the hint. Spreading her juices around her clit with my finger while my cock was filling her from behind her body began to writhe beside me, tensing, and finally a convulsion in orgasm had her hand gripping mine to control my touch. Stilled, she began to relax, however a slight movement of my finger caused her whole body to shudder. My thrusts had slowed when she came, and as she stilled my finger I naturally stilled my cock in its movements within her. I don't know how long it took, but I fell asleep again, impaled in the sheath of my lover.