Executive Platinum Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

I awoke; the pale light from outside indicating that the sun was soon to come up. As silently as possible I headed out, no sounds from either woman as I left. I was surprisingly refreshed after a shorter than normal night, but I found running on the sand was harder than I expected. I only ran a couple of miles on the beach, sticking to the harder, wet, sand at the shoreline before cutting out to the road. A moderate 8 miles, and perhaps an hour plus later, I silently let myself back into the room. Surprisingly Melissa was gone, her bed empty, but Gloria was still asleep. I changed to my swim trunks and went down for a morning dip in the pool, thinking that perhaps Melissa was there, but she wasn't.

10 minutes later, cooled down after my run and swim, I again silently let myself into the room and started a shower. I'd not much more than stepped in myself when the door opened and Gloria asked "Is there room for two?" What a silly question.

Her arms went around my neck and we rubbed our soapy bodies together almost immediately. I actually got the sweat and pool water washed away before we got too carried away. She really wasn't interested in playing in the shower, and we actually finished drying off before Gloria grabbed me by my erection and started pulling me to the bedroom. Saying nothing she pushed me down onto the edge of the bed, dropping to her knees and sucking me into her mouth. Truthfully I suspected she was hoping that Melissa would come back, it felt like she was showing off again, even though Melissa wasn't currently present. Starting with just my glans in her mouth, she sucked me deeper and then pulled off, licking my human lollipop from top to bottom. Her hands worked together, one on my scrotum, the other on the shaft, holding me upright or stroking.

"I love sucking your cock," she said, pulling away momentarily.

"Mmm, it's nice," I said, leaning back on two hands and just watching, "but I don't think it's just me. I've seen you sucking Steve, and I'm betting Ronnie enjoyed your mouth a time or too." She giggled and pulled away.

"I'll bet I sucked my husband off ten thousand times, but that was always for him. I suck you because it's for me!"

"And Ronnie?"

"He's a thing of the past."

"I know that," I said as she took the head of my cock into her mouth, looking me in the eyes as her tongue slathered it. I moaned, but continued, " but you liked sucking Ronnie?"

She raised her eyebrows in response. She reached up and pushed me onto my back, and climbed up on top of me. "Yes, I liked sucking his cock, and I liked having his cock in me, but I like yours better." With that she began to position herself, I reached down and held my cock upright for her. It easily aligned with her wetness and moments later she was sitting completely on top of me. "Mmmm, I love having you in me."

I didn't say anything for a moment, just enjoyed the feeling of our bodies coupled together. I reached up two handed to play with her breasts, realizing as I did that this was the exact position of the night before -- but without Melissa watching. "You loved showing off last night too, didn't you! You're turning out to have quite a bit of show off in you." She didn't say anything, her lack of denial enough acknowledgement of the truth of what I'd said.

We played for quite a while, several positions and at least two orgasms for Gloria before we ended up back where we started. Lying on my back she took me in her hand and made love to my cock, this time to completion.

Another short shower, this time without (much) play, removed the sex from our bodies but this time when I stepped out of the bath, Melissa was sitting on her bed. Unabashed at being naked, there was nothing I could do about it anyway. I stepped to the dresser, Melissa definitely checking me out as I did, and began getting dressed. "You were up early,' I said.

"Went for a walk. You guys had breakfast yet?" I shook my head no.

"Me either." She stood and walked to the bathroom where Gloria was still inside, and with a slight rap on the door and a "Mom?" opened the door and stepped in.

I'd heard the hair dryer turn on behind me as I'd left the bath, but now it turned off. I could hear voices, without being able to understand words, so didn't have a clue what they were talking about. The hair dryer went on again, and then off, and a few moments later the door opened. "You know you will." Melissa said with a giggle.

"We'll see," Gloria said, her voice saying she was skeptical about whatever they were talking about.

"See what?" I questioned, curious about what they'd been talking about.

"Nothing," Gloria said, stepping into the room, a towel wrapped around her upper body. With the towel wrapped above her breasts, it wasn't quite long enough to totally cover, her butt cheeks peaking exquisitely from beneath the edge.

"Nothing yet," Melissa corrected.

Gloria opened her drawer and pulled out a thong. Facing away from me, she bent to put it on, the towel hiking up and exposing her pussy to me from between her legs. I glanced from Gloria to Melissa and back; with no clue what they were talking about. I looked at Melissa, questioning without words, but Melissa just smiled sweetly, giving me no clue what they'd been discussing. I wasn't sure what they'd been talking about, but suspected it was naughty.

A leisurely breakfast and swim, and then lounging for a while by the pool finished the morning. It was perhaps two hours later when we headed up to change clothes and return to the Fantasy Zone.

Back in the room I jumped into the shower to quickly rinse off the pool water. Two minutes later I dried off, realizing I hadn't gotten my clothes, so wrapped the towel around me before stepping back into the room. Gloria and Melissa were both apparently still deciding what to wear. I grabbed shorts and a shirt when Gloria surprisingly, and somewhat demandingly, told me to get dressed in the front room. I didn't see what the big deal was; Melissa had gone to bed practically nude, she'd watched Gloria and me, masturbating while she did, so playing bashful now seemed kind of useless. I'd been married too long to argue, so just accepted the decision. Stepping out, she closed the door behind me. I got dressed and turned the TV on to wait.

The door finally opened and Gloria stepped out about 15 minutes later. "Well? What do you think?" She asked, stopping with her a hand on her hip, her other hand flayed out saying "look at me." I did, my eyes assessing her.

I knew that Melissa had indicated she was probably going to wear something sexy and naughty, but wasn't sure what Gloria was going to wear. Now, seeing what she was wearing, I wasn't quite sure why it had taken 15 minutes

The white blouse that she had on was open to below her breasts, where it had a single button fastened. The slight curves of the insides of her breasts were visible, revealing that she was braless. The slight buttons of her nipples barely protruded through the cloth, but the cloth wasn't transparent. Below the single button the ends had been tied, leaving her belly bare.

It took just a second to realize that, below that, she had nothing on but panties. A red lace material, they weren't see-through, but the very tight fit accentuated her lips leaving a very distinct camel toe.

"Wow," I said, "very sexy." She smiled and turned around revealing that much of her bottom was exposed. The cloth rose thinly into a t-back, leaving the lower two-thirds of her bottom naked.

I held my hand up and she came over and took it, allowing me to pull her down into my lap. "I can't believe I'm letting Melissa talk me into going out like this," she said.

"Oh don't give me that," I said, running my hand up her leg, my fingers tracing against the camel toe in center of her crotch before continuing up and across her belly. "You can't wait to go outside and show off, can you?" It was really a statement, not a question. My hand found the bulge of her breast, tracing to the center of her chest where I easily slipped my fingers beneath the cloth. My fingertip found her nipple, but she didn't try to keep me away.

"Wait until you see Melissa," she said, and almost simultaneously the bedroom door opened again, Melissa stepping out.

I was immediately confused as Melissa's sundress belied the statement from Gloria. "You're not nearly as naughty as your mother said you were," I commented. The flowery dress was nothing spectacular; it was, in my opinion, just a dress. A pair of black straps, apparently from her bra, danced beneath a matching set of straps from the dress, the top of her shoulders and upper chest otherwise bare. Fairly short, above the knee, there didn't seem to be any need to hide anything -- nor did it. As I said, for all appearances, it was just a dress.

"Oh this?" Melissa said, indicating the dress, "I don't... I don't understand." She had a false "what are you talking about?" sound to her; the look between mother and daughter spoke something, but I wasn't sure what it was. I glanced between the two of them, Gloria's face now blank indicating she was hiding something -- but if they were going to play games, I just let them.

It wouldn't be Key West without a stop at Margaritaville, and that turned out to be our first destination. A few margaritas there, a late afternoon dinner, and back on the streets well before the start of the parade -- along with a few thousand of our closest new friends. Walking, and with open containers allowed, even I was getting a bit tipsy by the time the Fantasy Fest parade came our way. A raucous crowd of people showing off and watching others show off just accentuated where we were: a Disneyland for Adults.

There were more than a few nearly naked ladies, some with nothing more than paint, some with lingerie designed for the bedroom -- but being worn outdoors. There were a multitude of men semi-dressed also, although I confess, I really wasn't looking at the men. And it wasn't all sexy clothing or nearly-nothing wear; there were a multitude of floats and people dressed to match the years 'theme'. We watched and laughed, and drank our drinks.

Without thinking about it, we'd gradually moved with the crowd back toward the Garden of Eden. Unlike the night before, it was totally packed, but Melissa gradually moved us through the crowd and to the dance floor. Here, unlike the night before, there were nude or nearly nude people everywhere. That we were drunk there was no doubt, but when Melissa reached down and stripped her dress off, I suddenly knew what she and her mother had been hiding between them earlier.

The lingerie she had on didn't cover much. A small see through mesh diamond shaped panel covering her pussy was the closest thing to actually covering anything that there was. Lace side panels extended to her sides, and when she turned around, I could see that the lace continued across the top of her bottom so that her backside was essentially bare. It actually covered more than Gloria's T-back thong, but with the lace, it really covered nothing.

Straps were everywhere. From the top of the panty a strap ran up the front of her body, between her breasts, culminating in a choker around her neck. The top, what there was of it, was essentially just straps also. The bra cups were non-existent, just what would have been the sides of a normal bra cup wrapping around her breasts. A single strap ran up the center, with a strategically placed bit of lace covering her nipple -- but of course, hiding nothing. The straps across the front of her breasts continued up and over her shoulder, attaching to the cross straps in back as if it were a regular bra -- but essentially she was practically nude - and very sexy.

Melissa definitely had an exhibitionist streak and, although she hadn't really dealt with it until recently, so did her mother. I momentarily grinned to myself, wondering if mother got her exhibitionism from daughter, or daughter got it from mother. Raising her arms above her head, she gyrated in place, and then reaching out to me, took my hand and dragged me with her, pressing between the crowd of barely (and in some cases not at all) dressed people onto the dance floor. When she decided that I was 'overdressed' and began working at my shirt, I just went with the flow, and moments later I was shirtless along with virtually every male in the place. A few moments later a change in the rhythm of the song accentuated the change to another, and I motioned my head back toward Gloria. Stepping that way, Melissa followed. I barely heard her say "Well?" to Gloria over the noise of the room as she reached down and put the shirt that she'd taken from me into our bag.

"I know, I know;" she said in return, "don't rush me."

"You never will if I don't," Melissa responded and reached for the tied bottom of Gloria's blouse. Gloria pulled back a little, but Melissa pressed forward, her body coming between us to block my view of what was happening. Something took place -- and suddenly Gloria's blouse was in Melissa's hand, going into the bag.

The blush on Gloria's face said one thing, the ultra-hard nipples extending from her breasts something entirely different. Suddenly topless, and virtually naked, I could tell it was all she could do to not reach up and cover her breasts with her arms or hands, allowing me and everyone else in the room, to examine and ogle her breasts -- including the delicate pattern of stick-on diamonds that decorated them. I don't know how I'd missed them earlier when I'd fondled her, but now I couldn't take my eyes off them. Silver colored diamonds, extending in radial rays from her nipple which protruded through the middle of the array; they were actually not just sexy, but very attractive.

"Oh my god, Gloria! Where'd you get those?" Melissa's laughter at my surprise immediately told me the answer.

"I got them for her when I went for my walk this morning. I thought you might like them."

"That I do."

"Come on," she said, grabbing Gloria's arm and pulling her toward the dance floor. Gloria grabbed my hand, and I found myself stepping forward, with two beautiful, nearly naked, women. It was hard to keep from just staring, but no sooner did my eyes move from my bare breasted girlfriend to her nearly totally naked daughter than I had a hard time looking back. It was almost as if I was seeing double. Except for the difference in what little clothing they had on, they really almost could have been twins.

The crowd was larger; the majority of the people just enjoying checking out others or being checked out themselves. There were quite a few, men and women both that were totally naked; however the majority had some type of lingerie, sexy clothing or perhaps just body paint on. Seeing and being seen seemed to be the name of the game. Although there was a strong sexual overtone to everything, except for naked bodies rubbing together on the dance floor, there really wasn't any overt sexual activity.

That my girls were beautiful, nearly identical visually and showing off, I know was observed by many. One guy said "Twins eh? Lucky guy" as he slid past me with two hands full of beers. I just grinned back at him; there was no need to respond. Several people at different times commented to one or the other of the girls about "your sister" or asked if they were sisters; I don't know if they ever got around to denying it to anyone.

"Ok, time to go," Melissa said into Gloria's ear on the dance floor, obviously intended for her, but I could hear.

"Go where?" I answered, glancing at my watch. It was still early -- way too early to do anything except go back on the street and people watch -- at least as far as I was concerned.

"Not you," Gloria giggled, putting her hand onto my chest, indicating that I wasn't included. I was confused, not understanding what was happening. "Just stay and watch for a while, Melissa and I have an appointment. We'll be back."

"I don't..." I began to protest, and realized it was decided. "How long will you be gone?"

"I don't know," she answered, "maybe an hour. I'll text you." Melissa had already moved to the door and had stopped to look back at her mother, waiting. My eyes caught hers, and I understood immediately they were up to some mischief -- I just didn't know what.

"Why did your ladies go off and leave such a gorgeous man alone? Can I talk you into a dance?" A female voice said into my ear probably 20 minutes later, a hand falling onto my shoulder confirming it was talking to me. I'd managed to procure another margarita and found a seat near the wall that had allowed me to people watch without being in the crowd, so was somewhat surprised. Turning, I found myself face on to a gorgeous set of breasts, bare except for two small nipple piercings with dangling starburst design jewelry. Looking up I recognized one of two women that I'd seen earlier sitting with husbands or dates near one of the walls. Caught completely by surprise, I managed to stammer out some kind of an answer about how they were off plotting something and would soon be back, but soon found myself standing to her urging. As soon as I stood, several who had been standing for a while looked at the now three empty chairs that I was vacating, just waiting for me to move on. I took one last swig, nearly emptying my beer, and just set the glass back onto the table.

She was only topless; however the sexy lace panty didn't cover much -- in front. Behind, it didn't cover anything at all. A small triangle at the top of her butt crack melded perfectly into a half inch lace strap around her hips and a thin string that disappeared downward. From the front she was virtually nude, and from the back nothing of importance was covered. I glanced to the wall where I was sure I'd seen her before, finding an empty chair to confirm my observation. The man sitting in the chair beside her now empty seat lifted his glass in greeting and nodded his head. I nodded back, and turned to my new companion.

I suppose it was dancing, but for the most part, the dancing consisted of two or more bodies squirming together while remaining vertical. Rubbing against your partner seemed to be more important than actually making dance moves. Instantly pushed together in the crowd, my nearly naked partner joined right in, twisting and squirming, pulling my hands down to her hips before pushing her body against mine.

"Got a name?" I asked, as she turned, pressing her back against me, her arms raised toward the ceiling. Her naked bottom pushed back into me, my cock not unexpectedly rising to the occasion.

"Suzie," she shouted, turning her head slightly toward me. "You?"

"Jim," I answered, grinding back against her, my hands sliding up to the base of her rib cage. Her hands lowered to mine and pulled them upward to her breasts. Her nipples were hard, the piercings even harder.

I'd been watching people on the dance floor for half an hour or more by that time, and I knew that although virtually everyone was touching or bumping or grinding against their partner and even those around them, outright fondling of bodies really wasn't happening. Although hands were brushing breasts, or hands were sliding onto bare bottoms or cocks (some of which were bare also), they weren't staying and there wasn't any outright sex happening. I knew enough to enjoy the feel that I'd been offered -- but kept my hands moving. That she wanted me to feel her; that she wanted to rub her body against me, and that she was feeling my swelling cock against her bare bottom was obvious, so I indulged. "Who's the guy you're with, Suzie?" I asked when a lull in the music and sound and positioning my face near her ear made it possible to talk a few minutes later.

"Husband," she answered, tilting her face to me so I could hear, "and our friends. What about you? Who are the twins?"