All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 17'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its getting boring.

Who's left to fuck, and why? Now just empty mindless fucking. Not polyamory, more like poly promiscuity. Their interaction is 90% physical and 10% emotional or romantic. Just devolving into repetitious descriptions of fucking, with little or no humanity. Might as well be describing the sex life of a tribe of monkeys.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable chapter

Another interesting chapter in Jim’s involvement with Gloria and Janet. His conversation with Shirley could lead somewhere with or without Gloria. The mentioning of Deb and past and present lover’s was a good reminder of all the players. The comments that included “Bug” were nice also. Jim’s conversation with Rob as to Janet and sexual thoughts was good also. Lots of paths to go in this story. Thank you again!

Dave S.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, hope you have more in the pipeline. Thanks it so far. 5 stars

Gary13Gary13almost 6 years ago
One of the best

You've still got it. A few small errors, nothing serious.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Who’s Bug?

Stopped reading after the first page. Who the f is “Bug”? Getting really boring... you introduced Janet way back. It’s too late now. End it!

ValleypairValleypairabout 2 years ago

Just wondered where dud Bug appear from neber heard her mentioned before

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES