All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 07a'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I remember this series.

I was hooked when I read this. The writing was top notch and it was hot as hell. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shameful

To bad we have so many gay males that read these good stories and then write hate comments.If you dont like women and sex read the gay section.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Hmmm

The writing is good, however, it is flawed. I read the original series a while back, and I always thought that there was a HUGE loophole in the premise. Still, it is a fantasy, so there has to be some room for the unbelievable. But only if the writing is good enough to make you not care.

Now, these husbands pimping out their wives to get ahead is the flaw that makes this story hard to swallow. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen in corporate America, because it does. I've seen it. However, there is still a level of pride involved.

No man who is up for a job in which he has power is going to allow himself to be stepped on. He is in that position for a reason. There is a competitive personality that drives people to such positions. A sense of pride comes with that personality. For a husband to have this drive, and then allow himself to be told that he has to give up this pride is contradictory. Especially if he doesn't want it to happen. For such a man to give up his wife to get ahead, he would need a sense that he is in charge of the situation. He would need you to know that he is ALLOWING you to have his wife, not being made to give her to you. There is a difference.

Besides, who would respect this man who gets his position by whimpering in the corner while his wife is being passed around? Would you send this man to hardball negotiations on the company's behalf? Would you trust him to make decisions, and keep subordinates in line? No. He will be considered weak. Therefore, this man would have no relevance to his company. He would be there in name only. Now, i could be made to believe this if it was one person. But for a company to emasculate ALL of it's board members in this way isn't plausible.

So those are what make this story no good for me. However, I like the writing style of this author. If he came up with a more believable scenario, I would read it.

MahlerSymphonyMahlerSymphonyover 7 years ago
Absolutely terrific you are back!

This is one of the hottest series on the site. I hope we get new chapters, and soon.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
Tina Turner was right.

"What's love got to do with it?"

In this case, absolutely nothing. Money, power, sex, yes; love, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I thought it was very hot!

As I got older, I got more in touch with my submissive self, but my husband was not interested in dominating me. As we aged, I got more interested in sex, and my husband less so. When I discovered this site ten years ago, I was amazed at the variety of stories, and read some of every category. One day I was reading an interracial cuckold story and my husband was curious what was getting me so obviously horny. So I read him the story of a demanding Black bull who took charge of a man's wife in a way he was unable to and made her come like a freight train. He asked me if I would like to try that. I was shocked. I told him that I didn't know if that would be such a good idea, as I didn't want to damage our marriage. He said he thought it would be fine, that he wanted me to have all the pleasure I could. I think I must have sat there with my mouth open for ten minutes. I never did anything about it, and I never brought it up to my husband, as I never expected to do anything about it.

What happened? He brought home his new boss for dinner, a man who I had met briefly, once. While not the handsomest man in the world, he was very complimentary of me and my cooking, and had a very confident demeanor, looking me directly in the eyes a lot. After dinner, while we were sipping drinks in the living room, his boss told him that he'd decided that he could have the promotion, as he thought the trade a good one. I was sitting there, mystified by what he'd said. When he saw my bewilderment, he said, "I have agreed to give your husband a promotion, and he has agreed to give me you!"

I don't think my eyes could have gotten any bigger. I was angry at my husband for sharing my secret with a stranger. I was also amazed, horrified, and excited, all at the same time. His boss told me to give him my panties. Then he smirked and said to my husband, "You know what happens when a Black man's around, don't you? Panties come down!" He laughed as if he'd said the funniest thing on earth. I was equally disgusted and aroused. I took my panties down for him, and that night, he used me, taking me in all my holes. My husband was equally shocked and horrified at the rough treatment I received, wanting to object at times, but his boss immediately shut him down, telling him "This is what this cunt needs." My husband had never talked dirty to me. I was as humiliated as I was turned on, and I had a colossal orgasm when he said that.

And that was how it started. We all got what we wanted. I am a slut for his boss and a loving wife for my husband, who got his promotion and wanted to see me happy. I still have my loving husband, but I am used and abused as his boss's cunt, and I enjoy it. Jarold gets regular use of my cunt and a grateful employee.

And that is why I think this story is hot. Because the treatment of the women is something they want, or they would run screaming for the hills and divorce their husbands. I know what it is to be a whore for the boss, and I love it!

P.S. I notice the difference in the scores between now and years past. I've seen it on other authors' pages, too. The type of stories that once were deemed exciting, consenual sex between all parties and received excellent ratings, when now written by the same author, receive much lower scores. The Internet is now littered with the value judgment of the Trumpeteers, literal and figurative evangelists who do the dirty work of trying to shrink our world to the size of their small minds and hearts.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see more stories from this author. Is everything perfect? Well, everyone has their own preferences. For me, I don't care for graphic gynecological descriptions of female genitalia, and women fending over and splaying themselves to me is NOT erotic- it is a prelude to a prison cavity search. To each his own. The story is in line with the earlier ones; for me, I would like to see some more tension, perhaps due to a wife getting too into one of the bosses or a boss getting too obsessive. All the elements are there and just need to be tweaked a bit. Otherwise things are good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

The author is absolutely fantastic. Can't imagine anything getting hotter and more exciting. Look forward to reading what follows.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A short story about an executive whore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am just reading these stories and comments in 2023 so am responding to comments years old. I really enjoy this series and also how Jim has a hidden gay side that embarrasses him. Several years ago one comment pointed out that powerful men would not pimp their wives - they would be considered weak. It’s called greed. It’s clear in the story these couples are getting salaries considerably higher. I’m 76 and years ago would never have believed American corporate executives and politicians would sell out our country to China either. Greed! So I can easily accept this fantasy as entertainment. I don’t really have to suspend disbelief when the story makes it clear that greed is the driving force - except maybe for Jim who wants an excuse to have sex with men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous