All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 08'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Difficult Topic; Excellent Story!

Many readers do not like the corporate whore, humiliation of husbands and physical abuse of women aspects of this story; and we get that. This story was exceptionally brutal on many levels: physical, psychological and emotional. The actions of the bosses damaged bodies, souls, psychics and marriages. However, that is one aspect of sexuality too; even if it is primitive and savage.

My wife and I loved the story. It was extremely well set up, the story line was clear and the narration was excellent. Thus, you should take pride in your craftsmanship. Also, the story was extremely erotic and took this genre to a new level of sexual heat.

I felt sorry for the husbands and that affected my enjoyment of the story. However, my wife went crazy for the whole story. We have never done the corporate whore scene; however, my wife has led us into several different, occasional, sexual experiences with her in the submissive position with a dominant and demanding lover. She has given her mouth, pussy and anus to dominant big-cocked men and she totally empathized with the wife getting it up in the ass in the story. In fact my wife masturbated the whole time as we read this story together.

Several phrases in the story brought back strong memories for her, such as: “An animalistic desire to be fucked, to be possessed overcame her….he thrust hard into her now fully submissive body…Rutting like a feral bitch, Emma was overcome…she loudly keened her pleasure, signaling her excitement and acceptance of her stud's dominance…She took his flaccid manhood in her mouth for a final, personal cleansing of the cock that had sodomized her….She had never felt so used, so degraded, but at the same time, sexually satisfied and comfortable in her submission. She knew she had pleased Leon and now understood Lisa's preference for a big dick.”

After a woman goes through such an intense experience it changes her, especially with a big cock. In our 20 years of marriage, my wife has done this about a dozen times with six different men. The first time was her choice, however, after that it was because she craved being totally violated, degraded and used. Big cocks on a dominant man can actually throw a modern liberated woman back into the caveman days of being nothing more than a fuck toy. That is the feeling my wife occasionally needs and enjoys. I have witnessed her go through this several times and it is gut wrenching for me.

Now, many times before we fuck my wife uses a massive dildo in her pussy and then takes my average cock. She actually gets off on not being able to feel me! In fact, that is becoming her favorite form of marital sex.

Keep writing!

bankshot1993bankshot1993over 7 years ago
love the story so far

I can see from previous comments that you've evoked quite a passionate response from some. To me this is a good sign. This means that you've gotten the reader to emotionally invest himself, either good or bad, into the story so good on you.

I do think that some times the commenters forget that it is just a fantasy story and that we all realize its not reality. We know there are no real companies out there doing this and if there were they would quickly fall into disarray.

We know that there are no real people out there doing this to their marriage. But honestly, writing a story about John Doe going to work at his 9-5 Monday to Friday job and then coming home to his loving wife to have missionary sex with the occasional doggy style isn't what people come here to read about.

I think you've created a good platform to take the story in any direction you want and the writing is very good. If there are people that don't like the content than they should consider reading under a different category.

I look forward to the next installment.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
I have checked in on this intermittently

but the nagging tension in the air has to be resolved. Its your story, you tell it like it comes out of you, but for the reader I lose interest in the continued degradation and humiliation of both the husbands and whore wives.

You do provide good insight into the thoughts of the participants. That part is interesting, and provides for the undercurrent of tension below the surface.

One thing I want to point out that is confusing, is I thought Jamie and Clint were the bosses, but you refer to Leon several times as partner to one or both wives, confusing!

Andy_FLAndy_FLabout 7 years ago
Love the series love the pacing

I was pleased to see you hinting at the second generation joining the firm. Ive been hoping you'd address the possibility that a young couple when ready to have children might participate in a special program at the company where the Senior Executives take thier Privilege to point of impregnating the junior executives wives, thus fully cuckolding the hubs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

bankshot1993 You are right to read stories about simple people is boring.

However to read stories about simple husbands who found his first (second) wiveves are cheater cunts can be interesting. How they can manage this situation with kids or without kids and how they find happiness again with other women as his cheating exwives. These type stories can be very interesting except for those readers who are a cheater cunts, bastards, willing cucks, loverboys, mistresses etc.

A competitor company can steal the good young experts with that promise that their second wives do not need to became whore and the DNA test for their kids could be positive in high likely....and the media would deal with this company a lot soon...then the court...

Such company practice could work in dictatorship for a long time so the Sci Fi would have been the more exact place for this serial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?

Do you think you are done or are you going to close out all the open story lines you have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Future

I enjoyed these stories and think you are a very skillful writer. You must enjoy the work to craft the scenes so well, but you haven't written lately. Is your work available elsewhere?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Ugh!!!!

Not a fan of rape.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 5 years ago
Hateful crap!!!

I read this hoping that there would be some form of redemption. This isn’t fantasy it is misogynistic crap without redeeming value. Although, if one wished to understand and foresee a world under Trump, wherein women are treated like meat, this might be prologue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous