Executive Privilege Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying between her legs, he fondled and squeezed her breasts with his hands as he went back and forth sucking each of her hard nipples. Again, he paid close attention to her breasts, his fingers closed over the nipple he wasn't sucking, rolling and pinching it between them.

She gently held his head, stroking his hair and watched his lips tug and pull her nipples while his tongue flicked across the ends and his hands firmly squeezed her swollen breasts. She loved the attention he was giving her tits. "Clint. That feels so good. I love what you are doing to my tits," she encouraged him. Her nipples were pulsating, sending little jolts to her pussy. She felt the slippery fluids of her vagina coating her labia and groaned as hot, new sensations washed over her body.

He moved further south, kissing her past her navel. She knew where he was headed.

"Clint, wait. Please wait," she softly said. Before dinner she had showered and put in a tampon to keep Jamie's semen from soaking though her dress. After dinner she removed the tampon sodden with his sperm. She squeezed and more naturally drained from her. She wiped herself and that was it. As a rule, the subordinate women were to retain the Executive's semen until it was naturally expelled. No doubt she still retained a part of Jamie's ejaculation.

"Baby, I followed the rule," she said quietly. "Some of Jamie is still inside me."

This was as Clint expected. The way they passed these women around, the sexually active Executives were accustomed to a little leftover semen.

While he was a subordinate, Clinton sometimes went down on his loving wife after her intimacy with an Executive. He did it without being asked but not because he wanted to, rather because she wanted him to. Early on she told him it excited her and she found it very intimate. More importantly, she told him it showed his respect for her and her status as she fulfilled their shared commitment to the arrangement and it strengthened their bond as husband and wife. Since promotion to Executive status, he had no interest in cleaning up a fucked pussy but he wasn't squeamish about a little residue.

At this moment there was something more. He wanted the experience of Emma's taste, smell and texture and an intimate look at her womanhood.

Clinton looked to her and smiled, "I know, baby. Don't worry. Enjoy. I'm going to."

With that, Emma spread her legs and pulled her knees wide giving him full access to her vulva. Her mind was flooded with exciting visions of what was to come as he spread her folds and looked upon her private flesh.

She was watching him with big eyes, soft eyes, a wonderful look of pleasure on her face. He smiled as he nibbled along her hips and, then, down along the cleft between her mons and thigh. She moaned in pleasure.

She smelled mature and youthful all at once. Her pungent but delicate aroma made him tingle with anticipation as he moved lower between thighs.

From only inches away, engulfed in her musk, he gently spread the bottom of her slit with his thumbs, revealing the portal through which he would soon enter the young female's body. He licked each thigh avoiding her open slit. He paused and looked at the open, waiting wetness of her pussy ... waiting to receive and caress him. Her soft flat stomach, full globes and the smooth legs he lay between were perfect. Coupled with her dark red hair and green eyes, she was a flawless beauty.

She watched his tongue take its first long lick up her inner pussy. The feeling was exquisite. She followed his tongue as its wide, flat surface glided over and into her sensitive folds. He licked up inside her with his tongue. He was hooked from the first taste. She moaned loudly in appreciation.

Emma loved being licked on the inside. A second later the wide, flat surface was gliding over her clit. He opened wide and put his mouth over her vulva enjoying the feel of her sex in his mouth and her copious, delicious, tart juices. "Yes. Clint. Oh, Clint," she cried out in ecstasy. His cunnilingus continued with slow licks from the bottom of her slit to her clit.

Leon was jealous of the man savoring his wife's private flesh but, he didn't look away. He held his dick knowing her excitement would soon reach another peak, this time in Clinton's mouth.

Lisa felt Jamie spread her ass with his hands. She knew he was watching himself fuck her, the way her asshole opened a little on each stroke, the wet slide of his cock into her pussy. What a turn on ... for her. "Like the view, Jaime?" she asked looking behind at him with a smile.

Clint slipped two fingers into Emma, found her G spot and began a gentle massage. Now he was flicking his tongue across her clit again and again without let up. "Clint, you're driving me crazy," Emma panted. He brought his tongue to the base of her clit, his finger to the center of her G spot and paused. He looked up to her.

Emma gasped. She knew exactly where he was going to take her. In anticipation, her orgasm started even before his final strokes. She whimpered, "Oooohh. Clint, I'm coming. I'm coming. You're making me come, Clint."

She didn't have to tell him. He felt the beginnings of her contraction around his fingers and with his mouth. He finished her off with gentle, broad strokes of his tongue to her pink bud and keen attention to her G spot.

She threw her head back thrilled with the intense sexual climax ripping through her body. Her pussy convulsed around his thrusting fingers. With her thighs around his head and his face pressed into her hot flesh, she creamed in his mouth. "Yes. Yes. Clint. Oh, Clint."

As her orgasm ebbed, he moved up her sweaty and quaking body and kissed her damp face. Of course, his face was drenched with her nectar. "That was amazing," she purred in a shaky voice, licking her juice from his handsome face. "You're too good to me, Clint. I need you inside me. Please don't make me wait any longer."

Clinton's attention to Emma and the pleasure they took from one another was evident to all. Leon understood he had contributed nothing to his wife's ecstasy or her compelling craving. Another man was providing her pleasure, her orgasms and feeding her excitement. The arrangement wasn't just about the Executives using his wife for their sexual gratification. Oh, no. Clearly, this man intended to provide his wife complete sexual fulfillment.

Gripping her hips for control, Jamie was now pounding Lisa. His body mass had her big tits swinging beneath her, something she found discomforting. Regardless, as far as she was concerned this was Jamie at his best. She was getting close. Hands gripping her hips, he pulled her back and swiveled his hips, rotating his cock deep within her cunt taking his pleasure in her body. He spread her ass cheeks to better enjoy the view of her asshole and vaginal juices glistening on his cock. He watched himself pump inside her. He admired the perfection of her body, the supple curves and smooth skin.

The look of satisfaction and lust on Jamie's face as he used Lisa's body was not lost on her husband. When Jamie drew back, Jim and Leon got a full view of the wet glistening shaft. Jim was acutely conscious that each of those thrusts buried a thick cock deep inside the woman he loved, now receiving her pleasure from the man behind her.

"Fuck, yes. That's it, Jamie," Lisa groaned. "Fuck me, you stud."

The beautiful, big titted bitch was getting to him. Sexually incensed, he thrust hard and deep, nudging her cervix on each stroke, driving both to an even higher level of excitement. The junior males watched her push back on each stroke in shameless pleasure. She moved her hand between her legs and started strumming her own clit. Her face, neck, and chest turned a deep red and she stiffened, the tendons in her neck standing out in sharp relief.

"Fuck, yeah! Go ahead, jerk off, you fucking bitch," Jamie urged. Lisa had no intention of waiting for him. She held her breath, her face a mask of pleasure and taut concentration. She was ready. She pushed back hard and, on his next thrust, brought herself to her peak.

Jamie felt her contractions as he drove his hard dick hard deep into this familiar whore, grunting as he ejaculated.

Pressed against her cervix, she felt her stud's warm semen fill her pussy. She ignored the asshole's verbal humiliation in favor of satisfying her own lust. This, too, was not lost on her husband. Jim saw his wife fucking that thick cock not only to pleasure his superior but to gratify herself.

"That was sooo good for me, Jamie. Thank you," Lisa moaned with her knees shaking. "Another great fuck from you."

The subordinates heard Lisa's sincere compliments to Jamie and then watched his thick dick fall from her hole, cock and cunt dripping semen. The result was overwhelming for both men. They pressed the back of their cocks together and ejaculated, each male now spraying the other with hot semen.

Once again, Lisa was well satisfied with Jamie. All the women knew he was an overweight, over bearing, vulgar, demeaning, domineering asshole with a big penis. And for her that's all that's mattered; the big dick part. The rest of it she totally blew off. Among the Executives, Jamie and Kevin Darcy had the big cocks. They were not her favorites but occasionally - like this weekend - she got to have her fun with a big dick.

Jamie turned to the subordinates. Their penises were limp and pubic hair wet from their self-pleasuring. Jamie's thick and meaty dick swung between his legs carrying the scent of Lisa's musk and his own semen. It glistened with the slimy wetness of natural intercourse in the warm wet folds of a woman's flesh. He moved with the confidence of a man of authority, an alpha male used to having his way. This time he'd had his way with his whore in front of her husband. Jim was speechless in the face of this humiliating reality.

Lisa got a towel to sit on and took her place on the couch between Jamie and her husband. Clinton reminded the subordinates to keep their hands off their dicks. For a closer view, Leon stood to one side of the open double doors into the bedroom. Their collective attention was now focused on Emma and Clinton.

"Clint, my pussy is not as tight as usual because of Jamie. You can use my mouth or my ass," Emma said softly.

"I know, baby. I want your pussy."

She smiled at Clinton as she bent her knees and spread her legs in invitation. This was a bonus for Jim. It provided his first look at her gash and Leon's first look at his wife spreading her legs for another man.

Clinton moved to mount her. He rubbed his manhood on her mons. He gazed down into her eyes, eager to watch her reaction to their coupling. Her arms slowly crept up and around his shoulders. Her legs lifted and over his, locking her ankles behind his knees.

They kissed each other deeply, constantly. Their hips moved in unison; grinding, twisting, trying to match up his penis with her entrance. Soon it became clear their organs were fully coupled. No hands required. His firm penis and her wet entrance made the penetration easy and welcome.

He held himself deep in her, pressing against her clit while she moaned in pleasure beneath him. He started long strokes, his penis sliding almost all the way out and all the way back in, savoring the juicy pleasures of her hole. The feeling of her vagina surrounding his cock was exquisite.

She loved the way he changed his pace and angle of penetration. "Fuck me, Clint. I love the way you fuck me." She was totally in tune to his every movement adjusting her hips to meet each thrust.

Leon watched and heard it all. He was churning inside and again fully erect.

His hands stroked her hair, squeezed her tits, pinched her nipples and hers caressed his arms and back. They kissed each other frequently and passionately.

She was embarrassed that she couldn't provide him the feel of her usually tight pussy. She felt like he completely accepted her as she was.

In something new for Emma, this man maintained frequent eye contact during their intercourse. She found it very personal and highly erotic. She was the center of his attention. He was connected to her in more ways than one. Then she got it. Clinton was making love to her. Once the realization came to her, it was obvious but, knowing her status, very confusing. He had no reason to make love to his whore.

As he pulled her in for another kiss and he softly whispered into her ear, "You're such a good girl." He didn't use the term in the denigrating, patronizing way of a vulgar man after a woman conveys a special sexual favor. No. It was loving and sincere and completely matched his adoring look.

"I'm your girl ... all yours," she whispered back.

As they embraced and kissed, in one smooth motion, they rolled over. Now Emma was on top straddling her lover. She put her hands on his shoulders and began pleasuring his penis with strokes of her own. His hands wandered from her breasts to her well spanked butt cheeks, oblivious to the erotic show they were providing the onlookers. He pinched her nipples eliciting an "ouch." "Do it again. Harder. Bite me," she voiced her passion. He bit hard on each of her tits. "Yes. Yes!" she squealed and then whimpered for more. She loved having her tits stimulated while she fucked.

Leon watched his wife's svelte bottom move like a beautiful wave of flesh as he listened to the wet squishy sounds of their copulation. She was centered over his dick fucking it up and down with smooth motions, full of movement providing nuances of pleasure he knew so well. Her engagement ring and wedding band sparkled in the soft light. She flexed the muscles of her svelte ass as she pushed down and rotated her pelvis giving her lover's cock a pleasure ride inside her body. Clinton was getting her very best.

Leon's erection was hard and demanding. He looked to Clinton and pumped his right-hand thumb and forefinger forming a ring; asking his superior for permission to masturbate. Clinton nodded his approval. Lisa walked over and handed him the bottle of lube and a cocktail napkin.

Three emotions ran through him -- the painful jealousy in his gut, the fierce arousal in his groin, and the total helplessness in his head. All he could do was stand there, watch his wife get fucked, and play with his dick. Soon he was masturbating to the same rhythm of their mating.

Emma went in for another kiss and used the adjustment to change her angle on his cock keeping her hips in constant motion.

"I've waited so long for this. Thank you, little girl," he whispered in her ear.

Again something clicked for her. In a moment of feminine intuition Emma had a hunch of where Clint was going. She decided to play along to see where it went. Why not? She was being paid to perform for his pleasure. "I feel the same way and now we're together. Thank you, daddy." she softly whispered in his ear.

She heard him gasp and from the look in his eyes she knew she had it right. She quietly murmured to him, "Your little girl is here for you." She intended to make this a personal experience he would remember for a long time.

Clinton was beside himself. Again, he effortlessly turned them over. Emma spread her legs wide and pulled them back encouraging maximum penetration. He slid his arms under her, elbows bent, one hand on each shoulder blade taking control of her body. His thrusts into her pussy became more forceful; driving her into the mattress as he pleasured himself in her flesh.

Sweat broke out around her breasts, then on her forehead. She became flushed. Her face was slack for seconds at a time. Her breath came faster. She lifted her butt and strained forward to presenting her rut to her lover. The feeling of this mating was intense.

Emma knew neither one of them would last much longer. She felt they were both right on the edge. She decided to push them over together. She pulled him down and murmured in his ear, "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your good girl. You're making me cum. I'm cuming, daddy. I need you. Cum with me."

Clinton, lost in lust, his heart beating wildly, thrust himself deeply into her, pressed his cock to her cervix inseminating her and pushing her into the ecstasy of her orgasm. They all saw Clinton's nuts pulled up and then pulse as he ejaculated deep in her body.

Leon ejaculated into his napkin.

She clutched her lover in her arms and his penis with her own strong contractions. "Oh, yes. Yes, Clinton," she cried as she locked eyes with her mate. Her orgasm was loud and intense. Each saw the same ecstasy in the other's eyes as their bodies convulsed in primal release. She enjoyed the pleasure of his throbbing manhood as much as he appreciated every squeeze of her vagina.

Clinton savored all the sensations a man feels when he has climaxed inside a woman. He moved his penis a little to feel it all. She luxuriated in that lovely, warm, wet feeling a woman sometimes experiences when her man floods her with sperm.

Soon they saw pearly white seminal fluid begin to run from between her stretched lips and Clinton's penis. As his penis fell from her, she lowered one knee as he rolled over on his back beside her, his penis coated in semen. Her face was red and panting from her climax. Her legs were still wide open with one knee splayed outward. Her clit was rigid, its tip poking from its hood. Her labia were a bright red, engorged and flared apart from the fucking she had just received. Her cunt was red and gaping. A thick and creamy stream of cum flowed over her anus, down her crack, pooling on the bed. In her afterglow, she didn't want move, didn't want to change any part of what she was feeling.

At this moment Leon felt only humiliation. His wife had mated with Clinton. He could swallow his shame but he couldn't hide the remnants of his lust. He held his limp dick enfolded in a napkin soggy with his own cum.

Jim sported a hard, throbbing erection, drooling pre cum and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. Sitting next to his wife, he was caught in an emasculation of his own. He couldn't fuck Emma, couldn't fuck his wife, he couldn't masturbate without Leon or he needed Clinton's permission. Jim came to a new understanding of the meaning of Executive privilege; a privilege he wanted himself. Of course, to have a chance at that promotion, his wife would have to continue whoring herself to the Executives.

"Well, that was quite a show. That little whore really put out for him," Jamie remarked jolting everyone's attention.

The lovers turned to one another cheek to cheek. With his lips pressed to her ears Clinton whispered, "Please don't tell anyone about ... you know. That can't get out."

"I understand completely. I'll tell no one. I promise. Your secret is safe with me, daddy. I want to be with you again and soon," Emma quietly responded. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"No. But I'll bring it up with Jamie tomorrow. If he's in a good mood, maybe. It'll be up to him," Clinton answered, "I'd love to linger, but we need to rejoin the others."

The couple walked together into the living room and Leon cursed himself for thinking of his wife and Clinton as a "couple." Emma was beaming in her red collar, certain that she had satisfied a taboo desire within Clinton. Blissful afterglow sensations were still rising and falling within her vagina. She moved with her shoulders back, proudly displaying nipples hard and dark from being sucked and bitten. The soft flesh leading down to her swollen breasts displayed her sexual flush in contrast to her otherwise pale complexion. Without shame she bore her marks as emblematic claims of her lovers. She met Clinton's eye and gave him an affectionate smile. He's such a good daddy. In this afterglow moment, she felt she could make a special place for herself with Clinton, that would be advantageous for her husband and herself.