Executive Privilege Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

She felt his thick head moving up her rectum. Her pain was gone when she felt his pubic hair against the base of her spine and his heavy scrotum on her wet labia. The length of his thick penis was buried in her rectum. She had a sensation of fullness, like she needed to shit ... like she was shitting. The sensation intensified as he slowly withdrew, her rectal sheath clinging to his withdrawing cock like a caressing hand. She was humiliated that this sensation was arousing her.

Jamie looked down at her spread cheeks and watched his dick disappearing fully through her anus. He felt the whore's tight asshole gripping the base of his cock, a familiar and exquisite feeling. He pushed back in, pleasuring himself in her rectum. Instinctively he established a slow, steady stroke. Impaled on his cock and with his hands firmly griping her slim hips, he was in complete control her body.

At this point, she had no alternative. She had to take it until he was finished with her.

He paused and pulled back; again savoring the pleasure of her tight muscular ring dragging along the length of his cock. As his penis slid back she tried to lift her hips going back with him, raising herself higher on her knees before the breath was crushed out of her as he surged back up inside her, pushing her back down onto the bed.

She prepared for a moment. When the male withdrew in a slower more relaxed stroke and she gathered her knees beneath her and rose up into a higher crouch before her ass fucker.

His thick fingers found and squeezed her clitoris. Emma squealed in pain and, in pleasure, bucked and shook beneath him.

Jamie grinned as the whore shifted and moved beneath him. He relaxed his weight on her and allowed her up onto her knees. He waited giving her time to reposition herself, this time with her bottom high and her shoulders low. She shuffled her legs apart so she could brace herself.

For the second time today, Jamie physically dominated her. She had intended to do nothing more than submit until he climaxed. Instead, in shame she felt a desperate need arise within her; a raw sexual need. Positioned in submission before him, her aroused nipples protruding from her weighty breasts, she spread her legs wider and pushed backwards. An animalistic desire to be fucked, to be possessed overcame her. She reached beneath her and squeezed her tits hard and then urgently twisted and pinched her nipples inducing her own pain and pleasure.

Jamie saw her stimulating herself and felt her complete surrender. His lust rising, he thrust hard into her now fully submissive body. He griped her hips and pulled her back to him to control each forceful intrusion. He particularly enjoyed the feeling and the sound of his heavy balls slapping against her wet cunt. So did she.

The sheath of her rectum was pleasuring the entire length of his penis. He reached down, grabbed one of her swinging tits and squeezed hard. She groaned in appreciation. Again, he found and pinched her clitoris. The young woman took the pleasure with the pain. She squealed in her own lust.

Her hole tightly hugged his plunging rod as he ravaged her with complete lack of regard. Rutting like a feral bitch, Emma was overcome with the feeling of his wide mushroom head stroking her rectum. "Fuck me, Jamie. Fuck your bitch," she loudly keened her pleasure, signaling her excitement and acceptance of her stud's dominance, "This is good, Jamie." Shamelessly, she reached for her clit. Deep, very unladylike grunts now accompanied each stroke of the cock into her body.

Listening through the wall, Leon hear every word, grunt and squeal as he masturbated to the sounds of their lust. His superior had him prepare his wife, dismissed him and then took her. He was now pleasuring himself in her ass and satisfying his wife's own lustful passion. He was jealous of him and his privilege. He wanted the privilege for himself. If he had it, he'd use it right now to fuck Lisa Cardin. Instead, all he could do was play with his own dick.

Emma felt his cock swell and her own orgasm building. He held her tightly by the hips, forcing his phallus as deep into her body as he could.

Jamie grunted in satisfaction as he ejaculated in the beauty's rectum. She came with him, "Jamie, I'm coming! YESSsss!" she shrieked. Impaled on his spewing cock her climax was strong, almost overwhelming. Her whole body trembled. "This is sooo fucking good," she thought to herself.

Clinton pulled Lisa to him. She rested her head between his chest and arm, her leg enfolding his. His vulgar colleague had brutally taken his lover, for his own. Her surrender to Jamie and her own lust were unquestionable. At this very moment, she was in orgasm with Jamie's cock up her ass. Still, he couldn't deny his feelings for her. She was such a good girl..

Emma didn't have the muscle control to push him out but soon felt his softening member pass from her body. Framed by her small ass cheeks was an obscenely large red hole. She felt it and knew he was looking up her ass. She was grateful Leon wasn't here to see her like this. Semen flowed from her anus, down her gash onto the bed. "You reamed me out, Jamie," she said looking back at him over her shoulder, watching him look at her hole. She was totally fucked out.

Alone in his room, Leon was unsure what had unfolded before him this evening. An older man had intensely mated with his wife. Something about the way they enjoyed one another gave him an uneasy feeling. Taking her in her ass, his crude boss found the animal inside his loving wife. Ass fucked by his big dick, she shamelessly satisfied her own demanding sexual urges.

He had gotten himself off; given no choice except to masturbate while his superiors used his wife. He was unsure of the choice they had made. He was willing to work hard and they both wanted the extra the money. Emotionally he wasn't prepared for the way she had enjoyed herself with his superiors. He couldn't fault her for it but he wasn't prepared for it. He needed time to adjust, to talk to his wife about the realities of the arrangement.

"That was so fucking intense, Jamie. I came really hard. Thank you," Emma acknowledged as she recovered next to him, "You certainly had some fun with my ass."

"It's the best ass I've ever had," Jamie agreed.

If she had a rusty knife handy, she'd cut this crude, unappreciative bastard's balls off.

"Thank you, Jamie."

She prepared a warm washcloth and gently cleaned his penis from base to tip with special attention to the underside of his rim. She slid the washcloth off his dormant manhood and gently lifted his sizable balls. She gingerly wrapped the washcloth all around them and softly manipulated them in her hands as she cleaned off the residue of their intimacy. She took his flaccid manhood in her mouth for a final, personal cleansing of the cock that had sodomized her.

Her job complete, she gave him her sweetest smile and in a grateful tone told him, "Thanks for breaking me in. Next time I promise; I'll make it even better for you."

"Good. See you in the morning," he said turning over.

"Fucking asshole," she thought to herself.

Before her shower, she faced herself in the mirror; a woman, a wife, a collared whore, freshly fucked, sodomized and marked by two studs. Removing her red collar, she took stock.

After she had humiliated herself before the Executives claiming her status as a whore, her husband's boss had beaten her and ravaged every orifice of her body with the biggest dick she had ever taken to satisfy his lust. Her pussy and ass were sore, thoroughly fucked and stretched out. She hoped her ass hole would be back to normal tomorrow. She had never felt so used, so degraded, but at the same time, sexually satisfied and comfortable in her submission. She knew she had pleased Leon and now understood Lisa's preference for a big dick.

She knew Clint had fantasized her as a submissive little girl. If that's what made her special to him, she'd play the part. She could do this. Hell, she wanted to do this if her husband could accept what she was doing, what she was becoming. Besides, Clinton was such a good daddy.

Before she married, occasionally she'd fucked for dinner at a fancy restaurant; among other things. This was different. In front of her husband, she had prostituted herself to two of his superiors and this was only the beginning.

Her husband's jealousy and resentment were barely below the surface; though he dealt with it like a man when he prepared her for anal sex with Leon. If the Executives detected resentment, their financial benefits would be limited and promotion out of the question. More importantly, she did not want to lose her marriage over this. Leon was struggling with her new status. They would have to talk this over and realistically accept what they were doing and why or stop doing it.

It was a story as old as time immemorial. She had made her bed and now it was time to sleep in it.

Both wet spots were on her side of the bed, of course. She took her time and, then, settled in beside Jamie. Emma drifted off to sleep to with the thought, "This could be a long weekend."

Lisa pressed her breasts to Clinton's back as she spooned him finally ready for sleep. She retained the semen of three men. "I'm such a slut," she thought smiling to herself, "Such a well fucked, well paid slut."

If you like the story, please vote.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers