All Comments on 'Executive Relives Her College Days Pt. 02'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good luck

lucky guy, having an experienced partner to teach him how to fuck . great story ! thanks.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Yes, he is so lucky to have an experienced MILF to guide and teach him. I’m sure that in the next round she will instruct him in the fine art of oral pleasures on a woman. I’ll be watching for the next chapter. Do you need a list of suggested universities to visit? Thank again for your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked the story

Excellent story! I liked her reasoning about what she wanted and why. Rare to find a story about a woman wanting sex for its own sake. Not for the riskiness or the romance, not because her husband neglects her or is a clumsy unsatisfying lover, not because she is enthralled by a big cock or overwhelmed by a handsome, physically imposing, or smooth talking Cassanova. She simply wants the excitement and fun of sex with a youthful virile stranger. "the anonymity to let go without a care. It was great. I was hooked."

She enjoys the taboo of their age difference and loves to have orgasms. She craves variety and clearly separates sex from emotional feeling. She feels a bit guilty about picking up these young men and would be mortified if anyone she knows learned of her behavior. It was a well told good story.

KissedManyKissedManyabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for this thoughtful review of my story from an enlightened person.

You obviously have a good sensibility around sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous