Executive Relives Her College Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan, "Alister please suck on my nipple. That feels so good." He latches on and a pleasure wave washes over my body. "Ahhh. Oh, Alister you are making me crazy." Watching his puckered lips sucking my nipple is so erotic. I close my eyes and drink in the pure pleasure. My right hand is still on the bed but I ball it in a fist as I resist touching my very needy pussy. I'm so wanting him to reach a hand down to my girlie parts.

He looks up at me with guilty, puppy eyes. "I kind of lied to you back there. My girlfriend and I decided to wait to have sex until we are married. So, I don't have any practice at this. That's not like me to lie and I'd understand if you just tell me to leave."

Holy shit, he's a virgin. This could really be fun.

"No, baby. That's okay. Give me a big hug."

I wrap my arms around his muscular body and kiss his cheek.

A little white lie is needed here. "My boyfriend and I only had sex a few times so I'm not too experienced either. Why don't we just do what comes naturally. In my way of thinking, the man should be the masculine, aggressor and the girl the feminine one. That's the way my mom and dad are. Is that okay with you?"

His brain is working. "Ya sure. That's good." He looks down at my red panties. I kiss him below the ear and lay back on the bed with my hand on it, laid out in submission.

I whisper in his ear. "Thanks, Alister for taking control."

This gives him a shot of testosterone and he places his hand over my crotch. I fight the urge to spread my knees like the cock-hungry MILF I've become. Instead I cross my knees as if shy.

"Gee, Alister you're making me blush." His hand pauses. "But please don't stop. I need a real man to help me go ...all the way."

He digs his fingers further into the Y of my crotch and I part my knees slightly. The smell of my love juices is strong in the air. Alister's primal instincts are kicking in. He stares at my body more intensely and I can see his nostrils flare instinctively as he breathes the feminine scent in.

"Alister please be gentle."

He clears his throat, "I'll do whatever I want, and you'll just have to like it."

Wow where did that come from? The tiger awakes. Looks like I'll be getting a lusty fuck.

I purr, "I'm sorry. Yes, you're right."

His hand dips under the waistband of my panties and down to my pussy lips. My legs spread with no thought from me. A deep groan comes from his throat as he touches what might be his first pussy and one that is ripe and ready for his cock. He pulls my panties down aggressively and tosses them aside. Still playing the shy one, I put my hand over my nakedness. He takes my forearm and pulls my hand away. He's taking control. I hope I haven't unleashed a caveman.

He props himself up on one arm and leans over my lower body to see my naked pussy in all its glory. I feel so sexy, letting this handsome young man ogle my private parts.

"Alister is it okay if I hold your penis?" Not waiting for an answer, I wrap my fist around his glorious manhood. It is like velvet over granite. My pussy virtually gushes as I stroke it slowly. A deep growl comes from his throat and he runs his soft hand over my mons and lower to the lips of my cunny.

I gasp, "Yes, oh yes."

The head of his weapon is getting almost purple, it's so engorged. I don't want him to come so I cup his balls instead of his cock.

The sight of my ready pussy is too much for the randy student. He gets to his knees and goes down between my knees. His big cock is sticking straight to the ceiling. His eyes are glazed and his face is concentrated. He's like bull whose unstoppable mission is to get his cock in a hot vagina. An adrenaline shot of erotic energy mixed with a little fear goes through me. His eyes are open but I'm sure he's seeing nothing but lust.

He grunts and falls forward onto me with full force. His weight takes my breath away. He's thrusting his hips in pure lust and the tip of his cock bounces around my crotch, but he has no idea what to do.

"Andrew, I love the feel of your strong body but it's better if you hold yourself up by your elbows. I'm just a petite little thing." His weight lifts but our bodies still touch, deliciously. He needs help finding my vaginal opening. "Here love, let me help." I reach between our bodies, grasp his weapon and place the tip to the entrance to my love canal. As soon as he feels the head snugly in the entrance, he instinctively lunges his hips forward and is deep inside of me. I can feel his hips thud against mine and his balls slap against my ass. WOW. Sweet mother, that is so fucking sweet. Thank god I'm so turned on my pussy soaking wet for lubrication.

He's like a masculine force of nature thrusting into me strongly over and over in his new-found lust. I grab his ass cheeks with both hands and hang on. What a ride. Our hips clash powerfully. It is a magic carpet ride of sensuousness. Time is meaningless. I feel like I'm running in the dark towards the edge of a dangerously high cliff. I might die if I leap off. But I can't stop. Oh, fuck here I go! My pussy explodes in a huge, full-body orgasm just as my virgin lover fills his first pussy with his seed. Our screams bounce off the walls.

He relaxes entirely, and his weight is back on me. Our bodies are slick with sweat. He slides off to the side onto his back breathing deeply. I'm winded too. I'm too exhausted to do anything but lay and bask in the afterglow of a great orgasm. I snuggle into his body.

When his breathing calms, he says, "I hope I didn't hurt you. I don't know what came over me."

"No sweetie. It was all good. Women love sex with a horny masculine man. That's what great sex is all about. Didn't you hear me when I had an orgasm?"

"Sorry, I must have been having mine." He lay in silence for a minute then says, "Wow. That was amazing."

I get up off the bed. "Wait here for a minute while I get a warm cloth to clean us up a bit."

I go into the bathroom and clean my vagina. I return with a soapy cloth to clean Alister's equipment. He is shyly under a sheet. I pull it back. Hmmm, looks good enough to eat. His eyes open in wonder as I clean off his manhood. I jump into bed and snuggle into his embrace. These young student guys can get it back up in no time. The lusty first fuck is great, but the slower second time round is better.

Now its time to make this young student my boy toy. Fair is fair. He had his turn to control. Now it's mine. To be continued...

12