All Comments on 'Exhibition of Hot Wife'

by hotwifeandhubby

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

I am one of those guys that love to watch the wife show off. Over the years, she has shown off everything literally hundreds of times, but always quick peeks.

Our best one was on vacation we were at a club, ran into 3 college age guys. The club had dancers, just G-string and pasties stuff. My wife mentioned she would love to try that, somehow we ended up at their motel room and she danced, finally fully naked for them. No touching, just watching, that one got very blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet story

My husband loves watching me too. On our vacation to the Dominican Republic he talked me into going topless on the beach, then having me walk to the beach bar to get us drinks. I loved it too.

AngeleyesuhAngeleyesuhover 7 years ago
I wish

Man I would love to be able to show off with hubby's agreeable. You are one lucky lady :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Hot

I know the feeling, love showing my body off. While some women are offended by being ogled. I take it as a compliment and a turn on. This was a good start. I hope you will continue. Not only to write about your experiences but to get more adventurous. Like Mae west said "A hard man is good to find"

PointWalkerPixPointWalkerPixabout 7 years ago
Delicious Exhibitionist!

So well written and so vivid...a total joy and so inspiring...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Nice writings from a beautiful couple. Such wonderful things can happen with two uninhibited people.

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 7 years ago
And, in addition you write well

Thank you for sharing again. You spin an erotic tale, your words alone keep me hard.

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 7 years ago
A good start on explaining

It's hard to fully understand how people get to the point in their lives where they are so sexually open, but this is a well written description of how it started for you. I'm sure some readers will think it's too slow a build up, but it's really necessary to the big story.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
5 +

Had to go with the 5 as there is no higher rating! Read more as a confession than a story. Apparently a lot of men went home very horney, as is my fate. Thanks for the story and ......

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Very hot. I hope you went back for more.

mlektm50smlektm50sover 2 years ago

That was so hot. I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing.

rantforrantforabout 2 years ago

Lovely. Hope there'll be more.

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

this is so arousing to read... a perfect wife that know she is so attractive an alluring. the ride home had to me fantastic and the bed talk leading to fantasies of what might happen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many couples lose out on not including this game in their lifestyle. I absolutely can relate to this story and my wife and I both benefit from doing this and so are those men who get lucky. Keeps the relation from growing boring while keeping the sexual energy high and alive for both partners …

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, I am also a husband who encourages my wife to wear revealing clothes and be flirty with other men. It has led to many very erotic encounters for both of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwifeandhubby@hotwifeandhubby
Wife who writes and hubby who reads. Just like in our life, where he allows me to explore with lovers and Friends With Benefits (FWB), yes my lovers who can freely help me discover the depths of my depravity that can only be found outside the realm of our bedroom. The words ...