All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Family Ch. 01'

by IWritePornNotTragedies

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too short

This had the feel of a Chris7sw story, but you ended it way too soon.

ken0001ken0001about 8 years ago
Needs some serious editing!

Get some help with your English and I think it would make hell of a difference in the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a good and very original story from a gifted young guy

IWPNT is 18 to 22 years old, and endowed with a marvelously filthy mind. Too bad that lusty young Tommy blew his balls in his mother's panties. But the kid's got plenty more of the stuff where that batch came from. I hope and trust that real soon Tommy'll be splattering his semen where it belongs--up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Blah

8"Long 5"wide,#Really lost me right there & then,Should of stopped reading

Then outta the blue parents just fuck on table with kids just sitting there #Really!

the kids say their alright being nudists if fact the brothers sit naked in his garage flat and sister sunbathes nude

please try the back story first then it might make sense

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Has Possiblities

I think, your story does have possibilities, but it does need work. Have the kids interact and maybe the kids doing it with the parents, but spread it out don't bunch it up so fast. I agree with the others, but unlike two of them I at least leave my name if you want to rebuff and contact me. Anonymous comments truthful or not is just plain cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

i love your username

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Holy Shit

OMFG, that is one hot & wild family, please write more chapters.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 8 years ago
Seriously

This writer needs a reality check. Cock 8,5 inches long - OK, 5 inches thick!!!! You have to understand no pussy can take this without pain and of course being bi-sexual, no ass whatsoever. (5 inches thick cock would have a circumference of 15,7 inches! - if the writer ment it to be 5 inches around it would be 0,63 inches thick - like a pinky finger - not very impressive). Because of this stupidity : *

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Agreed

The size being over sized almost lost me. I was about to stop but decided to give it a go. Why dont you take a reality check and redesign your family.

If you forget the description of the family look and put your own faces on the characters the story is good. Wheres chapter 2 3 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck yeah! Very hot!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
How about another chapter

Love the story. Very hot.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 5 years ago

Well... it deserves a second chapter or more, but yeah, it needs some edits, too.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

Keep going, good work and good story line

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Erotic, It Is Not

I thought this might be interesting, but unfortunately it is just masturbatory material. A story is meant to be a 'story' and not just your sexual fantasies.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

I quit reading when Jared said he was bisexual. Not into that.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

I don't care for measurements in stories.

& This was just too unbelievable to arouse me personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous