All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Stewardess Fantasy'

by StewardessMasturbationFantasy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Actually more common than most might think

I have met many women who love to be looked at and find it exciting. What I have noticed is that nearly without fail it has to be a "secret", there is of course that ladylike image to protect at all costs.

The one that floored me was when out with three of my buddies on a camping hunting trip, my wife went along. A few drinks, some lost inhibitions, and she got to do what she later admitted was her greatest and most exciting fantasy, after swearing them all to complete secrecy.

She stripped naked, and in front of our campfire showed everything, even to the point of bringing out a flashlight to shine on herself.

Now I have seen her swell up in the heat of the moment, but never like that.

There have been a few other incidents in my life with other females that have convinced me that most women love to let me see their most secret spot, they just won't admit it to themselves.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Do you remember....

The only way to fly. Western airlines. 1960, s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love This Story

This story has some of my very favorite elements

1 - Latina!!!

2 - Exhibitionism

3 - Masturbation

I love to watch the ladies masturbate, especially the Latinas. Would love to hold your ankles for you some time...

irweaselirweaselalmost 9 years ago
Fantasy/reality

I wish I had a friend like you. I too love to be watched and look for an opportunity to masturbate for people. It is so much fun, looking forward to seeing more input from you! Thanks so much for sharing this part of yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous