Exhibitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

He chuckled, yet followed her teasing order and rolled over. "Does this work for you?" he asked, placing his head on his folded arms.

"Lovely, now just relax, babe. This won't take me long." She moved around the bed, snapping off several shots. "Hmm, I love your back. You've got beautiful lines."

The sound of her camera stopped, only to be replaced by a rustling.

"What are you doing now, Anna?"

"Hang on, I'm nearly done."

Her voice came from across the room. After another moment, he felt the gentle pressure of her lips on his ass.

"Perfect," she murmured. A few more clicks and she was bouncing on the bed, giddy with happiness.

"Do I get to see these?" He rolled to his side and looked up at her, smiling at the expression on her face.

"Later. I want to see how they look on the computer." She collapsed next to him with a delighted sigh. "I think they'll be fine, I just want to play with them a little, maybe adjust the color on a few of them."

He glanced over his shoulder, curious how she had marked him. The unmistakable shade of her lipstick was just visible from his angle, peeking up at him from where she had kissed. "You're crazy."

"Only where you're concerned, baby," she whispered, kissing his chin.

"Where's the camera, sexy lady? I'm going to have to get a few shots of you too."

"Mmm, we can do that later too. There are a few more I want of you."

The slow smile she flashed him was playful and sensual, and sent a clear signal straight to his cock. He was sure she knew what she was doing to him... that he was putty in her hands when she looked at him that way. Damn, she knew how to press his buttons, and it didn't matter that they saw each other so rarely. To be honest, when she smiled at him like that, he was ready to chuck everything and move across the country just to be with her.

"What else do you want?" he asked, knowing he would do whatever it was.

"For now, stay put." She rose to her knees and clambered over his legs. Lying on top of him, she molded her hips to his. "I hope this works."

A few more clicks of her camera, then he felt her moving again.

"Okay, lover, to the shower."

He sat up laughing. Swinging his legs over the side of the bed to stand, he reached for her hand, pulling her to him. "A shower sounds like a very good idea," he murmured into her neck.

"That's what I thought." She gasped at the light pressure of his teeth on her collarbone. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she scraped the fingernails of one hand nonchalantly across his lower back. When he jumped, she smiled sweetly and whispered, "Unless you want me to bring my camera, I suggest we move."

Still chuckling, he leaned into her and wrapped his arms around her upper thighs. Lifting her, he walked them into the bathroom. Of course, he had to set her back down in order to turn on the water for their shower, but the camera was safely in the other room.

They stood under the jets of warm water, tenderly holding each other for several minutes. Slowly, Van gathered her hair, pulling it into a loose ponytail high on her head and holding it in one hand. Cupping her neck in his other hand, he tipped her head back and nibbled along her jaw while carefully guiding the water through her auburn tresses.

When he felt her hair was sufficiently wet, he moved to stand behind her and reached for her shampoo bottle. With a final, sucking kiss at the junction of her neck and shoulder, he poured some shampoo into his hand. After rubbing his hands together, he started massaging her scalp.

"Mmm, that feels wonderful," she murmured.

He loved running his hands through her thick hair. Adding the fragrant lather of her shampoo merely allowed another of his senses to join in the fun.

"I think you missed your calling," she teased when he changed the direction of the water, sending it through the hand-held nozzle so he could rinse the soap from her hair more easily.

"Be careful, love. We don't want any shampoo in your eyes."

"No, that wouldn't be any fun." She smiled as she watched him. "Still, you know I love what your fingers can do to me. Having you wash my hair is amazing. Thank you."

He reached in to kiss her once the shampoo was out of her hair. Before he could take hold of her, she surprised him with a washcloth and a small bottle of body gel. Sucking sensually on his lower lip, Anna proceeded to soap up his chest.

"Hey," he laughed, "I haven't been able to wash you yet."

She giggled with him. "Of course you have. It isn't my fault you started with my hair."

"So why aren't you washing my hair?"

"I have my priorities," she purred, slipping the soapy cloth around his waist to rub it in slow circles on his back.

Watching him relax under the steady pressure of her hand on his lower back, she raised her lips to nibble on the underside of his chin. With a quiet moan, he took hold of her hips, drawing her to him, as he slightly twisted his head to be able to kiss her again.

It was remarkable, kissing her in the shower. He'd quite happily kiss her anywhere, but in the shower, with the soap increasing the slippery movements of their bodies as they pressed together; yeah, that was a feeling to die for.

Suddenly, he pulled back from the kiss. Looking at her in astonishment, he growled low in his throat. "Anna, what are you doing, you saucy minx?"

Her gleaming green eyes sparkled. "I told you, I have my priorities. Is there a problem? Or did you want me to leave the lipstick mark on you?"

To his surprise, her hand with the washcloth had migrated to his ass, occasionally slipping through the crack. At the same time, her other hand was lovingly soaping up his thick cock and heavy balls.

"I wouldn't have minded if you had. Still, I think I can live with this," he groaned, feeling himself growing within her delicate grasp. "Ease up a little, babe. Let's keep taking our time today."

"You know, if we keep taking our time, we'll never leave the room, and I did want to take you to a few places today. I know you've wanted to see Montreal for a long time."

He pretended to pout, saying, "But baby, I'm having fun."

"So am I, Van," she murmured, squeezing lightly around the base of his cock to highlight her point. "You know we can't stay in the shower all day."

"I get to finish washing you before we leave though, right?" Going for mildly ominous with his tone, he ended up sounding closer to lecherous.

"What's taking you so long?"

She was beaming as she teased him back, handing him a fresh washcloth and her shower gel. He smiled when he read that it was vanilla-scented... his favorite.

He poured it onto the washcloth while she applied the conditioner to her hair. Before she was finished, he was gently rubbing the cloth over her shoulders, arms and back. Her soft, pleasured moans were music to his ears.

"Lean forward."

His voice sounded odd, she thought. Taking a quick glance around, she realized he was on his knees behind her. "What are you thinking, baby?" she teased.

"I'm thinking that I want to make sure you're all clean for your big day." His tone was light in his reply, teasing her right back, but she caught the serious undertone. "Believe it or not, babe, I am able to occasionally resist your very tempting charms."

As she gazed at him, a warm smile crossed her beautiful face. Silently, she slid her feet forward a few inches then placed her hands on the wall before her, leaning in and slightly arching her back.

He surprised her by running the soft washcloth up the back of her right leg. "Relax," he whispered, watching her quiver under his touch.

"Baby," she panted, "didn't you do this last night?"

The combination of his touch and the memory of leaning against the balcony railing for him the previous night was making her dizzy. She shuddered and realized that she was rapidly becoming wetter than she could ever remember.

"What, wash you? No, I don't remember last night involving us taking a shower together."

His tone was light, yet she could hear a sensual rumble behind his words. That huskiness seemed to speak directly to her knees, their trembling drawn out by Van's soapy caresses.

"Anna, why don't you lean against me for a minute?"

Her legs were shaking so much, he was afraid she would fall. He stood, guiding her back to his chest. Once she was secure, he took hold of the hand unit again and directed the water over her body.

"You know I still have to rinse my hair, right?" she murmured.

"Don't worry. I've got you covered."

He managed to shift his weight, giving himself the space to allow water to flow down her back, rinsing the suds from both their bodies. Cupping his hand on her forehead, he carefully rinsed her hair as well.

"You're spoiling me, you know?"

"If I am, it's not half as much as you're spoiling me, beautiful lady." He bent to kiss her collarbone. "It's also nowhere near as much as you deserve to be spoiled."

While he knew that she trusted people easily, and him completely, he still sought out ways to explore that trust. He wanted to see how far she would let him go before she said, 'No more.'

"There's one more thing to take care of, Anna," he breathed against her ear. "I need to have you sit down."

She allowed herself to be positioned on the edge of the tub. When she was seated, he turned to shut off the shower, changing the water to fill the basin. Turning back to her, he noticed that she was looking up at him with a shy grin.

"Are you really going to do this?" she asked.

He knelt between her thighs and kissed her in response, sending his tongue into her mouth with an easy, steady pressure. When he finally pulled back from her, he turned off the water and reached for her razor. "Yeah," he said, his voice low, "I'm really going to do this."

With a lopsided grin that tugged at him in strange and exciting ways, she extended her left leg, pointing her toes. "Have fun," she teased.

"No, baby," he whispered, licking her ear. "I'm starting from the top."

Having shaved just the other day, she knew there would only be a little bit of clean-up for him to do. Still, the idea of his doing this for her, of trusting him not to nick her knees or ankles when she did it often enough... it was nearly overwhelming. Her smile changed from flirtatious to nervous in the blink of an eye, yet she nodded at him anyway.

She watched him lather her up then run the razor over her legs. The look of intent concentration on his face made her smile. It was exciting, watching him take care of her in such an intimate manner.

He loved the fact that she was allowing him to tend to such a personal thing for her. Knowing she was watching him, he was tempted to peek up and gauge her expression. Instead, he focused on what he was doing, not wanting to harm her.

Leaning back, Anna felt his deft fingers manipulate her sensitive flesh as he guided the razor along her bikini line. They shifted position when he was done so Van could prop himself on the tub, pulling her back against his chest. She reveled in his touch; how it roamed as he shaved her legs.

It was in the recognition that he wanted to do this for her that she was able to relax with him. She had always felt her legs were one of her best features and enjoyed showing them off. His desire to share this experience with her was... a huge turn-on for them both, she realized.

Her head was resting on his shoulder, and she closed her eyes as he continued to run his hands up and down her long, well-toned legs. It was several minutes before she realized that he had put the razor away and was caressing her smooth skin without it.

Drawing one hand up her body, he leaned in to nuzzle her cheek. She hummed in pleasure at the feel of his hand palming her breast then drawing back to tease the nipple. As she turned her head to kiss him, his other hand slid between her thighs to cup her mound.

With his index and ring fingers, Van caressed the bare, silky skin framing her pussy. His middle finger sat atop her dampening slit, waiting for just the right moment. But... groaning she pulled away, rising from his embrace.

"Baby," she said, pouting as she extended both hands to him, "this tub is too damn small. Let's go get comfortable."

The smile she had for him at that last word was beyond inviting. Taking her hands, he stood with her.

"How comfortable do you want to be, lover?" he asked, dabbing a towel at the last of the soap and water on her legs. "I've got some things in mind for you."

Rather than speak, she led him back to their bed. "Knowing how much you like to tease and torture me, I'd rather be here." She lay on her side before adding, "Besides, the mattress is a lot softer and warmer than the bathtub."

"I do want you to at least start out being comfortable."

"What do you --" she started to ask.

She was interrupted by the warmth of his hands on her hips as he directed her to her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. When he dropped to his knees, he draped her legs over his shoulders. He thought he heard her say something else, but he was too focused on the delights before him to think about it.

Anna nearly cried as he turned his head to kiss the inside of her left knee with almost painfully deliberate care. His progression of licks, nibbles and kisses was slow and achingly light, yet when Van reached her upper thigh, he paused before turning to repeat the treatment on her right leg.

While he varied the pressure of his teasing kisses traveling up her leg, she felt her body become lighter under the combination of his mouth and the way his hands were holding her hips. She thought she would float away. "This is incredible. I hope he never stops."

His kisses had both her legs quivering; with each inch he crept closer to their apex, the sensations raced through her body creating heightened anticipation. Yet he held back, and she knew she would go insane. Protesting the sudden pause, her soft moan sent a new surge to his already firm cock.

Taking just a moment to gaze up her body, he found that her face was already flushed, and the same hint of pink was traveling down her chest. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was working silently, waiting for him to make his next move.

He continued studying her body, his eyes drawn to the beautiful cleft he had been avoiding. Sighing quietly, he bent to kiss the birthmark next to the top of her slit.

Just before the touch of his lips on her heated skin, she felt a soft rush of warm air flowing over her sensitive clit. Her back arched, and she gave a quiet, strangled cry while a new flood of juices filled her pussy.

Glancing down, he watched as the telltale glisten made its way along the edge of her enticing inner lips. He looked back to her face and breathed, "You know I have to taste you now."

She merely grinned and tilted her hips toward his mouth.

With a smile of his own, he returned his gaze to between her alabaster thighs and inhaled her divine scent as deeply as he could. He was sure heaven must smell like that.

Broadening his tongue, he dragged it from the base of her slit to just below the protruding nub, which he carefully swirled around. He listened to her musical moans and nibbled at her silky labia, enjoying her uninhibited reactions to his mouth. Once he had completed his tour of her smooth skin, he slowly dipped his tongue into her warm well, tasting her tangy nectar.

Her gasp spurred him to vary his actions. Shifting his weight to one side, he teased her inner lips by zigzagging his tongue across and up her slit. His free hand caressed the crease of her thigh while his mouth traveled toward its goal. Carefully positioning himself between her thighs, he simultaneously slid a finger into her wetness and took her clit into his mouth.

"Van!" she cried out.

The force with which her back arched came close to pulling her mound away from his attentions. Recognizing that she was on the edge of an orgasm, he changed direction and started nibbling on her lips, ignoring the insistent pulsing in his cock. He enjoyed drawing things out with her. Although she might later argue that it was a torment, he knew that she loved every minute of it.

With his focus centered on the smooth valley between her thighs, he kneaded her hips while taking his time, licking and nipping at her puffy outer lips. Altering his attack, he gently tugged on her inner lips, slick as they were. Her fragrant juices were flowing freely, so he returned to flicking his tongue around the edges of her hole.

The firm pressure of his tongue caused her to moan and buck against him again, although less forcefully than before. He pressed two fingers into her heated slit while sucking her throbbing clit into his mouth. Finding her G-spot, he stroked it evenly as he flicked his tongue against her.

She moaned from her belly, rolling her hips more insistently, silently begging for more.

Knowing what she wanted and that he could no longer resist, he rose from his knees to stand at the edge of the bed. As he looked upon her flushed body covered in a light sheen of sweat, the desire to never let her leave the hotel room came over him. He pushed it aside and knelt between her knees, adjusting her to lie in the middle of the bed.

Her eyes were locked on him, watching as he bent over her and kissed each erect, rosy nipple. She sighed and reached for him, wrapping her slender hand around his thick shaft. Rubbing his tip against her clit, she murmured, "Van, please, I need you to make love to me."

Unable to wait another second, he allowed her to direct his rigid member to her heated entrance. As she withdrew her hand, he sank into her, both of them gasping at the sensation. Taking a moment to enjoy the silken embrace of her pussy, he kissed his way along the line of her jaw before claiming her mouth.

Recalling that morning's activities -- being displayed for the bellhop, slowly making love while lying on their sides, followed by the eroticism of allowing him to shave her -- had her emotions exploding. She bent her knees, drawing her feet flat along the sheets until her thighs were at his hips.

He felt the smooth, soft skin of her inner thighs caressing him as he withdrew enough to hold just his cockhead inside for a moment before thrusting back into her velvet clutch. "Oh, Anna," he murmured.

Their hips found a rhythm together, ebbing and flowing like the tide. She cupped his face in her hands, bringing him in and teasing his lips with the tip of her tongue before they began a mutual plundering of each other's mouth.

Preceded by the tension built in the bath, it didn't take long before they both felt the stirrings of an orgasm. Using his arms to hold himself steady above her body, he slowly pulled his cock from her until just the head remained inside again. Instead of returning to her full grasp, he pressed inward a few inches then pulled back out, repeatedly dragging his cock over her clit.

The unusual pressure had her moaning, clutching at his hips and trying to draw him back inside.

"Patience, baby," he gasped.

He pumped into her twice, then resumed his teasing of her clit before she sank her fingernails into his ass and cried out. Sheathing himself one last time, he erupted within her as her pussy shuddered around his cock. Finally relaxing his arms, he lay across her body, and they panted together in the afterglow of their orgasms.

"God, baby, the way you were dragging your shaft over my clit... where did that come from?" she sighed.

His grin spread from ear to ear then turned to a laugh when he heard her stomach rumble. "Didn't you say something about being hungry a little earlier?"

"I did," she laughed, "and now I'm starving."

With another loving kiss, they rolled from the bed and started dressing.

"Babe, are we coming back here before the exhibition tonight?" he asked, pausing over his suitcase.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers