Exhibitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

In the middle of zipping her skirt, Anna looked at the bedside clock, pondering briefly before replying, "Yes, we'll need to. I'm not planning on dressing quite this casually for the show."

He looked at her, watching as she pulled on a light blouse. "I'm not sure why you're bothering to dress at all."

"Sorry, babe. Montreal might be more liberal than where we live, but they still require you to dress when in public. Still...." She smiled and revealed that only two of the buttons on her blouse were fastened. "Does that help you?"

"A little," he chuckled, buttoning his Levis. "So, where do you suggest we eat today?"

"Knowing you, I'm going to want some serious carbs and probably some basic fats, too. I've got just the thing in mind."

"Are you going to tell me?" He slid an arm around her waist, pulling her close and nibbling just below her ear.

Giggling at his light touch, she sighed her answer. "No, I want it to be a surprise." She turned in his arms, kissing him gently before withdrawing from his grasp. "Van, I know you've never been here, so I want to take you to some unique places, have you eat something really different and maybe, just maybe, give each of us a new experience... or two."

"I like that plan. Fine, you know I trust you so I'll follow your lead."

They were slipping on their shoes when a cell phone started to ring. Exchanging a silent question, they both checked their phones.

"Who is it?" he asked.

Glancing at the screen, she shrugged, "I'm not sure, but the ID has me curious." She smiled at him as she spoke into her phone. "Bliss Photography, this is Anna."

"Anna, hello," the strange female voice opened the conversation. "My name is Holly Mason, and I'm the Director of the Forbes Erotic Arts Gallery. I hear you're making quite the splash in Montreal."

"Excuse me?"

"One of our donors is visiting friends in Montreal, and they took him to the private showing at Galerie Lamarque last night. He called me this morning, raving about your photography. After the conversation I had with Antoine, I'd really like to have you send me some examples of your work."

She put her phone on speaker. "Holly, given that you're with an erotic gallery, I'd like to find out a little more of what you're looking for before I send you anything."

"That's understandable, of course. I can't divulge much about the upcoming show, but I can tell you that our donor loved the black and white shot of the nipple. I believe he said it was being lightly gripped between well-manicured nails and tugged just enough, whatever that means."

"I know the one you're talking about." Looking at Van, her eyes were wide with surprise. "Wait, Holly, did you say the Forbes Gallery?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you the gallery I was reading about this summer? I want to say your staff operates in the nude, is that correct?"

"We are." The sound of her clearing her throat was plain over the phone. "I hope this doesn't negatively affect your response."

"Not at all," Anna chuckled. "I had several friends e-mail links to your article to me, each begging me to take them along if I ever do a show there."

The two women laughed together before Holly asked her to take down the necessary contact information. Promising to send several pictures within twenty-four hours, Anna hung up the phone and looked at Van with a look of intense excitement.

"The Forbes Gallery called me about my art."

"I know, I was here," he smirked.

"Do you mind if I send her any of the pictures I took of you this morning?"

"That depends on whether or not you're going to let me eat today, and I want to see them first."

"I've always said you can see them." She bounced off the bed to take his hand. "Come on," she giggled. "There's a chip truck out there with our name on it. You haven't been to Montreal until you've tasted poutine!"

*

Thanks for reading. There is more to come for Anna and Van, of course. I mean, she can't promise him poutine and not deliver! Plus, they are in Montreal for the opening of the art show, so that has to be written up.

Don't forget to vote, and leave a comment if you like. I do respond to all private comments when a valid e-mail address is included.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers