Exotic Biology 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Lily hummed.

Her head began moving back and forth. She gave a wet blowjob; her lips made smacking sounds, and her tongue circled my tip. With one hand, she gripped the base of my cock, nearly touching my pussy lips.

My mouth hung open. I had never felt anything so intense. Her short, blonde hair fell forward across her face. A thin dribble of saliva ran down my shaft.

It wasn't long before I felt pressure rising inside me. This time, I recognized the approaching orgasm. "Get ready," I told Lily, "I'm gonna cum."

She grunted slightly, focusing on my tip, and gripped the shaft in both hands.

The orgasm swelled up inside me, then exploded across my body in waves. I groaned aloud, eyes closed tight, as my cock began to throb. Each pulse sent another jolt of pleasure up my spine.

I could feel the semen shooting out of me. As I unloaded inside Lily's mouth, her eyes widened. She swallowed reflexively, and globules of sperm leaked from the sides of her mouth.

When I was done, she started coughing. "That was a lot!" she croaked.

"It felt amazing," I said.

"Good!" Standing, Lily smiled proudly. "Feeling you throbbing was pretty hot, too."

Roweena stood nearby with her arms crossed. "I think you should take the butterfly out, Emily."

"Keep it!" Lily insisted. As she glanced at Roweena, she suddenly got a faraway look in her eye. "I wanna..." she began, and then she blinked heavily. "Wanna..."

My butterfly-cum had the same drugging effect as the dick-plant, it seemed. Roweena and I helped Lily onto the couch. By the time we slipped a pillow beneath her head, her eyes were already struggling to stay open.

"Sweet dreams, Lily," I said.

"Emily..." she sighed. Then her eyes fell shut, her facial muscles relaxed, and her mouth drooped open. She began dreaming almost instantly, with visible eye movement beneath her heavy lids.

Roweena turned to me. "I'm serious, Emily. Take the dick out."

"Nah. I like it."

She sighed. "I know it feels good. But you were worried about Biology class, remember? I know the normal Emily would -"

She kept talking, but I wasn't listening anymore. Instead, I just looked her up and down, all the way from her straight black hair to her bare feet.

Roweena was an attractive woman, I realized. All that muscle gave her some serious curves.

"Listen," I said, interrupting her, "if you want to suck my cock, too, I'd definitely let you."

Roweena just blinked. Then, to my surprise, she chuckled.

"You know," she said, "I think you're a little TOO good at being a straight dude."

* * *

I spent half the night jerking off into a sock, thinking about Lily's blowjob. The next day, I felt distracted and horny.

I didn't bother taking notes in Biology class. Instead, I just stared longingly at Dr. Vilsark, dreaming about the nasty things I wanted to do to her body.

Roweena leaned over and nudged me. "Emily, do you still have that stupid butterfly inside you?"

I shrugged. "I like having a dick."

Later in the afternoon, she texted me during my Chemistry seminar. "I don't want to be an asshole," she wrote, "but you NEED to take that thing out!"

"Quit nagging me," I replied.

"I'm your FRIEND and I'm WORRIED about you, Emily!"

"You're being annoying."

There was a long pause. "Fine," she wrote at last. "Find somebody else to drive you home today."

So I texted Lily. We were all commuter students, and I knew she drove sometimes.

Lily had a dented, two-door sedan with trash all over the floor. When I climbed in, she smiled and looked at my crotch. "Still got that dick?"

"Yep." I crossed my arms. "Roweena says I should take it out."

"Screw Roweena. I like you much better this way." She peeled out of the parking lot, nearly going airborne on a speed bump. "That blowjob was hot as hell."

"Yeah. I was awake all night thinking about it."

"I bet you were." Lily smiled, glancing at me.

We were silent for a long moment, watching the road, as we headed back to town. I scratched myself idly. Then, Lily cleared her throat.

"So..." she said. "You and I are having sex tonight, right?"

I laughed. "Oh, yeah. Definitely."

"Good!" Lily giggled like a teenager. "I just wanted to double-check with you."

* * *

On our way home, we stopped for dinner at a burrito place.

"I have some rules," Lily told me.

We were eating at a small table together. I made a face. "What, sex rules?" I asked. "Can't we just -"

"One." Lily ticked with her finger. "If I tell you to stop something, you have to stop right away."

I rolled my eyes. "That's basic consent."

"Well, it's important." She ticked another finger. "Two. You're gonna go down on me."

I made another face, but she continued without pausing: "Three. If you finish first, you still have to get me off."

"Hold on. I have a question." I took a bite of my burrito. "Should I wear a condom?"

"Nope!" She grinned excitedly, and one hand touched her belly. "I'm looking forward to getting pregnant again. If your cum works the same as the dick-plant's..."

"It'll be another one-day pregnancy."

"Yeah." She paused. "I keep thinking about that. How we gave birth together..." Lily looked distant for a moment. "It felt kinda spiritual, didn't it?"

"Sure." I shrugged. "You think you'll give birth to slugs again?"

"I don't care what they are." She kept touching her belly. "I just want them filling me up."

We finished our burritos quickly. We were both giddy with anticipation.

"Any more sex rules?" I asked.

She glanced at the ceiling. "Well, we're skipping birth control, obviously... you never post pictures online..."

Lily ticked a few fingers silently. Then, abruptly she stood up and smiled.

"You're all set, Emily." She reached for my hand. "Ready to have some fun?"

* * *

I sat in the passenger seat, watching Lily drive. "How about a handjob to hold me over?" I asked.

"Easy, hotshot." She gunned the engine, chuckling. "We're almost home!"

* * *

Lily lived with her dad, who was super-religious. The hallways had nothing but white walls, crosses, and creepy angel pictures.

But I'd never been inside her bedroom before. As she opened the door, a mix of odors rolled out: sweat, weed, and incense, along with other smells I couldn't identify.

The room was dim, with heavy curtains on the windows. Everything was browns and purples, from the thick rug to the messy bedspread. Posters of Broadway musicals - some with autographs - covered her walls.

We entered, stepping over dirty laundry on the floor. Lily plugged her phone in, and soft music began to play.

"Have you ever slept with another girl?" I asked.

"Nope." She lit a red candle on her dresser, and a cinnamon fragrance filled the room. "Honestly," she said. "I'm just thinking of you as a guy."

She approached me. In the center of the bedroom, I touched her hand for a moment. "So you're still comfortable with this?"

"Yes." She smiled. "Obviously."

Lily wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and we kissed for the first time.

We moved to the bed. Lily wasn't much for making out: she was already tugging at my clothes as we sat. Grooving a little to the music, she unbuttoned my white shirt.

"Leave my bra on," I said.

Nodding, she pulled my shirt off and laid me down on the bed. Kneeling over me, she kissed lightly down the front of my chest. I watched her blonde hair spill across my body.

"If you wanna be a real boy," she murmured, "you need some chest hair..."

"Still working on that."

She sat up, straddling me, and yanked her heavy plaid shirt over her head. Her bra was nothing but an undershirt, almost a training bra; she peeled it off and flung it across the bedroom without looking.

Lily was a skinny girl, with tiny breasts and some visible ribs. Her pink nipples pointed slightly upward.

"Hello, beautiful," I said.

She grinned happily. "Hello yourself, Emily!"

Giggling, I pulled her down on top of me. We kissed again, tongues briefly touching, and I felt her nipples brush my chest.

One song faded into the next, and our bodies moved in time to the music. We lay kissing and touching each other, and Lily's hips pressed against my butterfly-penis. I felt the cock growing warmer and stiffer in my pants.

After a minute, Lily rolled off me and unbuttoned her slacks. Lifting both legs in the air, she pulled her pants and underwear off in a single motion.

I sat up to look. The last time I'd seen Lily naked, she had been giving birth - pushing a slug from her gaping, distended birth canal. Now, as she allowed her knees to fall apart, I saw that her pussy was cute and delicate again, with tiny pink labia and a touch of blonde hair.

I swallowed hard, feeling my butterfly-dick twitching. I was on the verge of orgasm already.

She leaned forward and fumbled at the buttons of my pants. "Let's get that dick out, Emily..."

My fly opened. As my green cock sprang free, Lily grasped it in both hands. "I still can't believe this is real!"

She gave me a single, light stroke. I grimaced, feeling myself go over the edge. "Shit," I grunted. "Sorry!"

Lily's eyes went wide as my cock started pulsing in her hands. "Already?" she asked. And then my sweet-smelling cum splattered across her chest.

Still looking surprised, she jerked me off through the orgasm. When it ended, I leaned back with satisfaction. Lily wiped herself off with the bedsheet.

"It comes back, doesn't it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Like... fast?"

I nodded. "I just need to drink water."

"Water patrol!" Lily sprang off the bed and, still completely naked, pranced into the hallway. She returned with a gallon jug of water.

"Here." She shoved the heavy jug in my face. "You'll be needing a lot of this."

I chugged, stopping occasionally to burp. Lily sat on the bed watching me.

She briefly made a face, and then I felt a rumble shake the mattress. "What was that?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm just digesting dinner." She furrowed her brow. "Oh, that's a rule I forgot. We're allowed to fart in front of each other now."

I laughed. I normally got embarrassed about bathroom stuff, but it didn't bother me anymore. "Oh, so you were holding it in?" I asked. "All those times in Roweena's car?"

"I was a perfect lady!" Lily giggled.

Putting my jug down, I rolled onto Lily's naked body and tickled her. As she squirmed beneath me, squealing in laughter, she let a few more farts pop out. We laughed even harder together.

Soon, I felt my butterfly-penis stiffening again. Lily felt it, too, and her legs opened slightly. "Here," she said, still smiling, "you can just -"

"You're ready?"

"Yeah."

Reaching down, she guided me with her fingers. I felt the tip of my butterfly-dick pressing against her opening; she felt warm and damp. We looked into each other's eyes.

Then I pushed, and I felt myself penetrate her.

I couldn't get far inside at first: the butterfly-penis was thick. We kept looking into each other's eyes, her lips parting, as I slowly eased my tip in and out.

Finally, I pushed all the way inside, and Lily gasped. I buried my face in her neck, groaning.

I'd never imagined that sex could feel like this. Lily's pussy - hot and slippery - gripped my butterfly-penis from all sides. I felt myself filling her, and I yearned to go even deeper.

Acting on instinct, I began to thrust. Lily made a small sound with every push.

"That's it, Emily," she murmured. "Just like that..."

She wrapped herself around me, knees and arms squeezing my body. I kept thrusting. I was losing myself in the mating act; I focused on nothing but going deeper and harder. Low, ragged breaths began to escape my throat.

Lily's hips were pushing towards me; our bodies moved in sync. Her gasps were getting louder, becoming moans. Her hands tightened on my waist -

And suddenly, I was throbbing. I had no hope of delaying orgasm. The sensation swelled up, pulsating hard, and the pleasure began exploding outwards. I felt myself deliver a thick, powerful cumshot into Lily's body.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her back arched upwards, bending at a painful-looking angle, and her fingers clawed at my back.

"Oh GOD, Emily!" Her voice sounded strangled. "Oh, shit!"

It was the same response I remembered from the dick-plant's cum: some kind of chemical semi-orgasm. The memory inspired me to fuck Lily even deeper, pumping every ounce of myself into her unprotected womb.

When it finally ended, we were both sweating and gasping.

"God," she breathed in my ear, "I almost forgot about that reaction we had!"

I was inside her, feeling my butterfly-penis shrivel up. My face was still pressed against her neck.

"Sex is better for men," I whispered quickly. "That was incredible. I can't even ..."

"Whoa, whoa!" Lily laughed, and I felt her vaginal muscles constrict slightly. "You'd better do more research, just to be sure."

Twisting her body, she reached for the jug of water.

* * *

Lily and I fucked for another hour. It was the best sex I'd ever had.

With my ex-boyfriend, intercourse had been awkward; we were both too anxious to enjoy ourselves. But Lily was a joyful partner - laughing, farting, and completely open about her desires.

I blew four more loads inside her.

True to my word, I even went down on her. I'd already fucked her twice by that point, and her pussy tasted mostly like my butterfly-cum. My tongue got tired, and she had to finish with her fingers... but I think she appreciated my effort. Afterwards, we went back to fucking.

Eventually, Lily collapsed against the pillow and covered her face. "Okay!" she sighed dramatically, "I think I'm done for tonight."

I wiped my sweaty forehead. "How do you feel?"

"Exhausted! I'm ready to sleep for a week." Closing her eyes, she touched her fingers to her lower abdomen. "All that cum is hot inside me," she said. "I feel it right here."

"Just like the plant," I said, "except there's a lot more now."

"Yeah. You did good." Lily touched my hand, smiling, and her expression softened. "Do you want to... cuddle for a while?"

I lay down beside Lily and spooned her, resting my hand across her belly.

"That's good," she sighed. She looked back at me, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now."

"It's fine. You're probably pregnant, after all."

"Yeah," she agreed, "it feels the same as last time." Lazily, she yawned. "My body's like, 'Go to sleep, Lily! I've got work to do!'"

"See you in the morning."

"Mmm." She nestled into my arms. "I love you, Emily."

I hesitated. Lily was exactly the kind of person who'd say the L-word on the first date. "I... love you too," I said. "Good night."

As I held her, Lily fell asleep in my arms. Her body seemed to glow with fertility. I kissed the back of her neck, suddenly overwhelmed with affection.

The clock read 8:30pm, but it felt like midnight in Lily's bedroom. The cinnamon candle had gone dark, and the music had ended long ago. Closing my eyes, I held Lily's body and relaxed.

The dream began abruptly, with Roweena confronting me in vivid color. She was naked, and she looked furious. Her dark skin glistened with sweat.

"Emily," she growled. Terror filled my brain.

I looked down and saw the huge, dripping cock that dangled between Roweena's legs. She had a real one, not just a butterfly-penis. I felt myself squatting down, and the cock slid easily down my throat. I couldn't breathe.

I was a girl again, I realized. Something was oozing out of me as I squatted, thick and dark like blood at the end of my period. It dripped steadily onto the ground beneath me.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt myself pulsing with orgasm. A wet dream. I woke up confused, with sticky wet cum in Lily's sheets. She lay beside me, dead asleep.

I got up to pee. In the bathroom, shivering with cold sweat, I inspected myself.

The butterfly-penis was still firmly lodged inside me, but some vaginal discharge was leaking out around the sides. It smelled a little off. Still, nothing seemed too serious yet.

My period would be starting soon, I remembered. The thought seemed distant, like it came from another life. I started to wonder how the penis-butterfly would react... and then I simply shrugged to myself.

I'm sure I can handle it, I thought confidently.

* * *

By morning, it was clear that I'd successfully impregnated Lily. The small belly bump was already obvious against her skinny body, and her breasts were noticeably larger. I found myself grinning with fatherly pride.

We decided to skip class that day. Wearing bathrobes, we ate breakfast in her kitchen together. Her dad had left a note on the table: he'd be gone for the next few days.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Tired." She yawned into her plate of eggs. "I guess pregnancy takes a lot out of you."

After breakfast, we spent the remainder of the morning making love. The sex was slower this time, and Lily dozed between rounds.

On the bedside table, my phone kept buzzing. "I'm worried about you," Roweena wrote. "Can you just let me know you're okay? Please?"

"I'm wonderful," I wrote back.

The day passed in a pleasant haze. We mostly slept, drifting off into long naps, while Lily's belly grew bigger by the hour. I ordered pizzas in the afternoon and answered the door in my bathrobe. We ate in bed together, naked beneath the covers, and Lily ate half a pie by herself.

I spooned with her later, resting my hand on her growing belly. She sighed contentedly. "Thanks for spending the day with me," she said.

"There's no place in the world I'd rather be," I replied honestly. I stroked her pregnant womb, thinking of the life we were creating together. "I love you, Lily."

"I love you, too. I love you so much." I couldn't see Lily's face, but I heard her sniffle. "I'm getting emotional, sorry..."

"No, it's good."

"I hope you never turn back into a girl, Emily."

Lying on our sides, we made love again. I held her swelling breasts as I entered her from behind. As usual, my butterfly-semen gave her a sudden, groaning spasm of pleasure. Afterwards, we took another nap in each others' arms.

In the back of my mind, I knew that something was wrong: my crotch was growing hot and itchy, and I sensed - on some level - that my emotions were unnatural. But this was also the happiest day of my life.

By nightfall, Lily looked eight or nine months pregnant, with a womb so huge she could hardly sit up. Her breasts were heavy, nipples dark and prominent, and they leaked droplets of yellowish colostrum. I licked my lips.

"You can taste some milk if you want," Lily said, smiling. "But it's for our baby, not for you."

I remember kneeling over her while she lay on her back. The milk tasted surprisingly sweet on my tongue.

Lily rubbed her hands across her massive belly, eyes closed, as I gently suckled her breast. "I'm glad you got the penis-butterfly, and not me," she murmured. "I just love being a woman..."

She was slurring her words slightly, as if half-asleep. We both were.

* * *

I didn't remember nodding off. The next thing I knew, Lily shook me awake in the dark. "Baby's coming," she whispered excitedly. "It's time!"

Sitting up, I felt warm fluid all over the bedsheets. Her water had broken.

We hadn't made any plans for the birth, so we just did what came naturally. When her contractions started, Lily leaned back on the bed and spread her knees. I positioned myself behind her.

"Your body knows what to do," I whispered, holding her shoulders. "Just let it happen."

She nodded, and I squeezed her reassuringly. There wasn't much else I could do.

The contractions grew more intense. Lily grunted and gasped, body trembling with effort, as her natural instincts began to take over. She started pushing. In the darkness, I saw a mixture of fluids dribbling out of her. Wet stains spread across the sheets.