Exotic Biology 101 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then - just like the last time - she was seized by a pleasurable spasm. Lily's gasps grew higher-pitched, almost orgasmic, as a dark object began emerging from her gaping birth canal. It was larger than a slug, but I couldn't see any details.

"It's coming out," she panted, eyes closed. "I can feel it!"

As she strained, Lily suddenly took a wet shit on the bed. It rushed out of her in a pile, and a foul smell filled the room. I immediately kicked the bedsheets away with my feet, leaving us sitting on the bare mattress. Lily didn't even notice, even as I lifted her slightly.

She forced the creature out. The birthing was surprisingly fast, and the creature revealed itself inch by inch. A long, worm-like lifeform soon lay coiled between Lily's knees. It was perfectly motionless.

I squinted at the creature in the dark. "What the...?"

Lily opened her eyes, gasping with exhaustion. "Wow!" she said. "That was intense!"

The worm-thing was about three feet long, I guessed, and wider than my bicep. Its body was segmented, with white concentric rings across its entire length. Despite the darkness, I could see bright green skin.

"Are there any more?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Just the one."

Her breasts were dripping steadily with milk. Reaching down, she gathered the worm-thing in her arms. It had no eyes, but I saw a mouth at one end.

Lily touched the worm's head to her swollen nipple, and it latched on like a magnet. She quivered in my arms as the creature began to nurse.

"It's kinda cute, isn't it?" she murmured.

"You're cute." I kissed her neck.

The room stank of sweat, shit, and stale pizza. We sat on the bare mattress, breastfeeding the worm-thing, until we both passed out again.

* * *

The mattress felt crusty when we awoke. The soiled sheets lay piled at the foot of the bed, and the worm-thing was motionless around our legs.

Lily's body had gone back to normal, with a skinny stomach and tiny breasts. She looked and smelled awful, though. She hadn't cleaned herself after giving birth, and it showed.

I'm sure my body was almost as gross... but my brain wasn't thinking straight. "Good morning, beautiful," I said as we opened our eyes.

Lily smiled. "Good morning, Emily."

My crotch was burning painfully. Pink discharge foamed around the base of my butterfly-dick. But all I could think about was how sexy Lily looked.

My memories of that morning are hazy, but soon we kissed again.

Then, without thinking, we began to make love. Our bodies just moved automatically, and I slid between Lily's sticky, unwashed thighs.

Despite its discomfort, my butterfly-penis quickly stiffened. I entered Lily easily.

Moments later, I was pumping her full of seed, and she groaned with pleasure beneath me. We were breeding again.

Things got fuzzy for a while afterwards.

The next thing I knew, somebody was knocking on the bedroom door. I awoke with a start.

"Guys," I heard Roweena calling, "you left the front door unlocked!"

* * *

"Roweena?" I blinked, only half-awake.

My best friend stood in the doorway. She immediately wrinkled her nose. "Jesus fucking Christ, Emily."

I glanced behind me, seeing the bedroom with fresh eyes. The shit-covered bedsheets, the newborn worm-thing, the terrible smell... and the fact that Lily, sleeping naked on the mattress, was already visibly pregnant again.

"Don't worry," I said, shrugging, "I'll clean up later."

I had forgotten that I was bottomless. Roweena glanced down at my butterfly-penis... and, instead of disgust, I saw desire flash across her eyes. A renewed confidence filled me, and I looked her body up and down.

"I knew you couldn't stay away for long," I said.

Despite herself, she smiled at me. "Just get some clothes on and let's go."

I loved Lily deeply, but the prospect of another conquest was too tempting to pass up. I scrambled to throw my clothes on.

Outside, the sun was setting. I was still buttoning my shirt as Roweena started her car. "You're taking me back to your place?" I asked.

She nodded and locked the car doors.

We took the long way to Roweena's house. Along a quiet stretch of road, she glanced down at my crotch. "I've got an idea," she said. "How about a quick handjob to hold you over?"

"Hell, yes!" I laughed, unzipping.

She pulled her car over and reached eagerly for my butterfly-penis. I closed my eyes, feeling myself stiffen quickly, as her fingers tightened around me. She began jerking me off with rough hand motions.

"You like that, huh?" she asked.

I groaned in response; she was going almost too hard. I leaned back against my seat, letting my head roll back.

Then - much too quickly - I felt an orgasm swelling up inside me. I began throbbing, and my hips bucked forward in the car seat. Roweena kept jerking me hard, until I felt my butterfly-cum spray the front of my shirt. The familiar, sweet smell filled the car.

"Oh, wow," I gasped. "Roweena, that was..."

But Roweena wasn't done. As my butterfly-penis shriveled up inside me, Roweena's hands dug deeper into my pants. She tugged, and I felt something shift...

"No - Roweena!"

A tingling sensation shot up my spine. My vision swam. I felt the penis-butterfly dislodge.

In an instant, the old Emily came roaring back.

* * *

"Holy crap!" I cried. "I... I completely skipped class!"

Roweena laughed. "Good to have you back, Emily."

She tossed a shrunken penis-butterfly at my feet. The thing was blackend, almost rotten-looking. Blushing, I zipped up my pants. My underwear felt wet.

"I can't believe this," I said. I was breathing hard, getting anxious. "I just ruined my whole semester, didn't I?"

"Don't freak out," Roweena said, eying me. "I'm just glad you're okay, Emily."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. Thank you."

"Anytime." Roweena smiled. "Just promise me you'll never try drugs. You've got an addictive personality."

She started driving again. I could smell my own body odor in the enclosed car, along with the fishy stink of the rotting penis-butterfly. It was disgusting.

"What about Lily?" I asked.

"I'll help her after I drop you off."

My heart pounded nervously. "Roweena... Lily and I were saying we loved each other. And we really meant it..." I covered my face, whimpering. "God, this is so messed up..."

"C'mon, it'll be okay." Roweena touched my arm. "Lily's tougher than you think."

"Yeah, but..." I bit my lip. "She's pregnant with a giant earthworm, though."

* * *

My period started that night, and it got ugly. I spent the next day in bed with a heating pad. Through the pain, I tried to catch up on Biology.

I wrote to Lily in the evening, but she didn't respond. "She's not a happy camper right now," Roweena texted me. "She needs some space."

"Did she give birth okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your worm-babies are kind of cute!"

I smiled. "Well, don't get too attached. They'll probably turn into horrible spider-dicks or something."

Roweena sent a laughing emoji. "Sounds kind of awesome," she wrote.

* * *

On Monday morning, I saw Lily walking across campus. I hurried to catch up with her.

"Lily!" I cried. "Wait up!"

"Emily?" She turned, and I saw dark shadows beneath her eyes. "So you're a girl again, huh?"

"That whole situation was messed up," I panted, "but I just wanted to -"

"Stop. I'm sorry." Lily held up one hand, looking away. "I just can't right now."

I watched her walk away from me, shaking her head. I sighed.

"Oh, wait - one thing." Lily looked over her shoulder at me. "Our worm-babies are getting bigger." A smile crept onto her face. "They're gonna be gigantic soon!"

* * *

A few days later, I stepped into my Biology professor's office.

"Dr. V?" I asked.

"Hi, Emily." Dr. Vilsark - an attractive, greying woman in her 40s - looked up from her computer. Next to her head, a dick-plant sat on the windowsill.

I stepped forward nervously. "I think I missed an assignment last week. I'm hoping I can -"

"Shut the door behind you, Emily."

"Oh. Okay."

Swallowing, I shut the office door. Dr. V looked at me from across her desk.

"Emily," she said calmly, "can you be honest with me, please?"

I managed to nod.

She said, "You've been... 'experimenting' outside of class, haven't you?"

I gasped, unable to hide my shock. "How did you-?"

"I'm not an idiot." She smiled slightly. "Dr. Willow's plant went missing, and immediately my best student started acting strangely."

"...I'm your best student?"

"Lock the door, Emily."

Hands sweating, I locked the office door. When I looked back, I saw that Dr. Vilsark was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Dr. V?" I asked quietly.

"I'm working on my own experiments now," she said. "They're very private. But you've seen one confidential project already, so..."

She opened up her blouse, revealing an old nursing bra. I spun away. "Dr. V!" I gasped.

"Don't be shy, Emily. It's an interesting side effect."

I looked back reluctantly to find that Dr. Vilsark had exposed one of her breasts. Her nipple was bright green.

For the third time, I gasped aloud. "What -?"

Beneath the skin of Dr. Vilsark's breast, a network of green veins was pulsating visibly. They gave off a faint neon glow.

Looking at me, she raised an eyebrow. "I'll need another test subject for this one," she said. "You'll help, won't you?"