All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons'

by JacobGoody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Needs more description

Your characters need to be described better, so we can picture them in our mind's eye. Adam got a slight description, but we know nothing of the narrator, other than she's a "tiny little girl" and we didn't learn that until two-thirds of the way into the story. What does she look like? What does "the blonde" look like, besides her hair color? More time needs to be spent on character description and development.

sargethepupsargethepupabout 8 years ago

I hope there is a second installment to this coming.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
An interesting twist...

I doubt that I'd get into it that way (in public, that is) but I'd definitely like to be part of a scenario like that. Let her at me!

sober71sober71over 6 years ago
My fantasy

To be pegged in private but would love to be watched, looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot story. I’m sure I would be Leary of getting pegged in front of an audience it is one hell of a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn’t do it in front of a crowd, but

it would be so hot to know you’re being secretly watched without your identity being know.

lex8508lex8508almost 2 years ago

fuck I wish! I need a gf/wife that loves fucking my ass every day and will work up to absolutely massive toys that are far bigger than anything she can take.. and will fuck me in front of her female friends and maybe let them take turns using toys on me while she rides me or makes out with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous