All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons Ch. 02'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurry up with the rest!!

Sexy, beautiful and erotic, we all imagine what would happen if we reconnected with those hot ones from our past, and your writings express and those imaginings...

Looking forward to the rest

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
Like Foreplay

How sweet the memories, like foreplay, leading us, teasing us. now for the real deal!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Again

You make their first sexual experience so sweet. There should be a law that says all young women should lose the virginity to a guy who knows what he's doing. I personally volunteer to head the licensing department for these experienced young men hehe-he. The lack of awkwardness made Keira's first time seem more real rather than horseplay like most first time experiences. So what happens when they finally meet again? Will either of them find what they are each looking for? I hope Keira finds happiness when all is said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Nice!

This is one of the best "first time" stories I've read in a long time. Thanks for taking the time to make it so "real" for us.

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
Nice Story

A nice well written and smoothly paced story,

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4about 12 years ago
You paint word pictures....

As a guy, being able to translate words to images is part of the turn on. You do a fabulous job making your characters real and plausible. And you describe blow jobs beautifully!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love it

its now one of my favorite stories i've read on here, keep writing!

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 12 years ago
So Hot...

and sweet. I love how I feel like I know both of these people.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Thanks for putting your heart into it!

Having read more stories on literotica, I am more amazed by your writing skills than ever. It's wonderful to read your dialog and descriptions. And the sex!!!! Man can you describe sex! I feel like 'borrowing' some of your descriptions because they're so fucking hot and unique! Love it and love you!

Cb

rayironrayironover 7 years ago
I know you wrote this a while back,

but it was sensual, satisfying and smooth...Thanks for that..

As a former unrequited CIT.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Romance story telling at its finest. In addition to a great storyline, we have here great writing and characters that hold the interest of the reader from start to finish. The beautifully written love scene is icing on the cake. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous