All Comments on 'Expanding Ms. Knight's Horizons'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Good

I did enjoy your story and you let it move on its own pace, never seemed rushed, a good slow but hot and raw story. A few words to change and or correct, but the impression was that in writing this one you were as turned on as your characters. All in all a writer whose works should be read. thanks for the wonderful morning you gave me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She took the marijuana from Rob...

"She took the marijuana from Rob, lit it up..." Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MEDICAL

All females know, or should know, that you don't want to get the slightest transfer of the bacteria from the anus to the vagina, either by penis or finger or any other method. It leads to terrible vaginitis!!EBA9

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 7 years ago
Delightful

Certainly a follow up would be well received.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Hot

Very hot and steamy story!!

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
SO HOT!

I found one of your stories a few months ago and bookmarked your Literotica Homepage. You have become one of my top three writers, and I look forward to many more stories from you.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years agoAuthor
To Funewriter,

thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic sexy story

Beautifully written and sexy!

Funewriter1Funewriter1almost 5 years ago

This was such an amazing story since this happened to my the summer after I graduated high school. It is still one of my four favorite memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucked 2 of my teachers when I was in grade 12. I was dating the one and behind his back I fucked the one teacher at the school he didn't like. It was great I had him eat me out with the others cum in me and he didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Awesome simply awesome. This author is the best. She can write a hot fucking sexy story so fucking good. Gets me hard shooting my cum on my belly while I'm reading. Love it. Loving eating my own cum, hot,hot,hot.

To the author: You are one excellent writer, making the reader feel as tho they were part of the story. Thank you for your writings. I hope for you to continue writing such delicious sexy stories in the future.

Narf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...