Expanding Ms. Knight's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie was fully absorbed in what I was doing to her; her eyes were shut, her moans low, her body undulating. My cock had become her universe. When I moved the heel of my hand to the base of her clit and rocked it back and forth, the intensity and pitch of her moans deepened, her breathing increased, and then, suddenly, she came, letting out an otherworldly whimper while her body shuddered. I gave her a second to recover and then continued my slow patient fucking.

Laurie came again, her body twisting and writhing on the ground. I gave her another moment to recover, and then continued to fuck her. She came again, and then again, and then again. I was so distracted and fascinated by this orgasm machine at the end of my cock that I had a surprisingly easy time holding off my own orgasm, but nothing goes on forever. The velvety perfection of her cunt and the increasing power of her orgasms – her ladylike moaning had been replaced by almost animalistic snorting and her jerking now bordered on the violent – was heaven. Her cunt was twitching and spasming around my penis. The pressure was building in my balls and cock, rising and rising, threatening to overwhelm my resolve to stay hard and fuck this woman until she begged me to stop.

It was becoming unbearable. I couldn't hold it much longer. I looked at Laurie; her eyes had rolled back into her head, her voice was raspy. She was headed for the big one. I took her clit between my thumb and forefinger and started rolling it. Laurie dropped her hands to her side and leveraged her hips against my hand while emitting a series of short staccato grunts.

I placed my hand over her clit and started rubbing it into her body. With that Laurie said simply, "Oh fuck" and started shaking as she was consumed by the most powerful orgasm yet. And as she came so did I, shooting a load deep inside her. She calmed down for a second or two and then came again. I was right there with her, dumping a second load of cum in her cunt.

Although I was not about to blow another load, my dick was still hard and I shifted positions, laying Laurie's leg on the ground and rotating on top of her so we ended up in the good old missionary position. There, by patiently fucking her and rolling my pubic bone across hers I was able to bring her off several more time before I heard what I wanted. "Please stop, I can't take it any more."

I rolled off my sexy teacher, ending up on my back. She lay her arm across my chest, tucked her head against my shoulder, and purred.

I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I recall is Claire's voice. She was wearing a tee-shirt and a satiated smile. "I always thought you were a little hot for teacher, honey." She extended her hand to Laurie, who had also dozed off, and handed her a tee shirt after she helped her to her feet. "I'm a bit hungry, why don't you show me what you got in the kitchen." And then to me, "We'll catch up with you boys outside."

I took the hint. I pulled on my shorts and headed for the backyard, Rob was there wearing a pair of swim trunks. He sort of apologized for fucking my girl friend and I reiterated what we both already knew, Claire did what she wanted; if you didn't like it you shouldn't hang with her.

Then he confessed a few things. Laurie, he said, was a good fuck most of the time, but when she got stoned she was an insatiable fuck. His plan had been to go to the show, smoke some weed, come back, smoke some more, and then spend the rest of the day in bed. He'd also been trying to talk her into swinging, as it was called at the time, for years. Today he had hit the jackpot. He wanted more.

We chatted awhile, although I mostly thought about what all this promised: Rob had given me open rights to his wife. Would Laurie agree?

Finally the ladies reappeared, carrying a bowl of humus Claire had whipped up – in addition to everything else Claire was a vegetarian and skilled cook – and the four of us ate, laughed, and smoked a little more weed. Claire then slipped out of her tee shirt and invited Laurie for some girls-only skinny dipping. Rob and I sat on the edge of the pool, our legs dangling in the water, watching these two beauties swim, talk softly to each other, and giggle, until Claire whispered something in Laurie's ear and pointed to Rob and I.

The girls dog paddled in our direction, lust burning in their eyes. Claire stopped in front of me and took hold of my shorts. I lifted my butt and she pulled them off, tossing them behind her in the water. I could see Laurie doing the same with her husband. Not to brag, but I was gratified that Rob, for all his charm and good looks, was not packing quite as much as I between his legs.

Claire kissed the head of my penis. It jumped to full attention and Claire pushed it back against my body, licking along its length. She then turned my shaft towards her face. Claire was a good cock-sucker. She focused on the head of my cock and its sensitive underside while taking occasional breaks to lick and kiss it while resting her jaw.

Laurie, on the other hand, was an absolutely voracious cock-sucker, alternating between taking most of Rob's dick into her mouth and then working the head with her tongue while frantically fisting the shaft.

The ladies continued for many happy minutes. I had started to feel the cum boil in my balls when the ladies, on some pre-arranged signal, switched, Claire making sweet love to Rob's dick while Laurie attacked mine, relaxing and adjusting her jaw to take on its girth and then shoving five inches in and out of her mouth. While Claire always stopped when her jaw started to hurt; she was not the type of girl to suffer pain unnecessarily, Laurie's relentless assault must have been making her jaw throb, but still she didn't stop. Watching my hot teacher repeatedly drop her face down the length of my dick was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I started pumping my cock into her face. Laurie didn't mind, but instead started stroking my scrotum with a fingertip. That did it. My balls retracted and kicked out another load of jism. I could hear Rob growling next to me. He was pumping his cum into Claire's mouth.

I looked down at Laurie. A few drops of cum escaped her mouth and dripped down her chin, but she faithfully swallowed the rest. Claire's hand and arm snaked around the back of Laurie's neck and turned the brunette towards her as Claire drifted in her direction. Claire still held Rob's cum in her mouth. Laurie just stared at the sexy blonde, seemingly mesmerized. Claire took full advantage of our teacher's docility and kissed her, a deep sexy French kiss, while she pushed Rob's cum into Laurie's mouth.

Claire had long ago confessed her attraction to women as well as men and had reported several lesbian liaisons in her past, but I had never witnessed one, and my dick swiftly hardened. I then noticed that Laurie was rocking her hips. Through the water in the pool I could see that Claire was pumping several fingers in and out of our teacher's pussy. Claire took Laurie's hand and guided it to her own cunt. Laurie seemed content to follow Claire's lead in all things and inserted a couple of fingers inside Claire.

Rob and I sat there, both of us dumbfounded.

The two women kept kissing. Each had a hand buried in the other's cunt. Their free hand roved hungrily over each other's body, enjoying their slim forms, sexy curves, and full breasts. After several minutes Claire took Laurie by the hand and led her from the pool to a thick rug lying near by. She pushed Laurie onto her back and assumed the 69 position, centering her cunt over Laurie's face.

At first Claire's long wet blonde hair stayed plastered to her back and Rob and I watched as she started with nice long licks from Laurie's clitoris anus, through her labia, across her perineum, and ending at her anus. Then she concentrated on each area; anus, vagina, clit. At the same time Claire's fingers were ceaseless, working Laurie's perneum, asshole, and cunt. The effect on Laurie was patent. Her first orgasm was almost immediate and soon followed by a stronger, and then another, even stronger, on. Claire kept going and Laurie's body shivered and shook and glowed with arousal; her mellifluous growls reverberated around the back yard. You could smell their overheated cunts and feel the heat of their bodies.

Laurie made up for her lack of experience with an intense attack on Claire's cunt, interrupted only by the orgasms ratcheting through her body. She had sealed her mouth to Claire's sex, taking in her first taste of a woman, and then began tongue fucking her. Claire understood that Laurie might need encouragement and said, mixed with a long guttural moan, "So good, so nice, makes me feel so nice."

When Claire slightly shifted her position, Laurie began licking along the outside of Claire's labia and then continued up to her clitoris, finding the engorged throbbing sensitive bud. Claire kept working Laurie's cunt, but, sadly, her hair, disheveled by the girl-on-girl love, covered Laurie's sex, obscuring our view.

Ron and I directed our attention to the other end of the tandem, in time to watch Claire tilt her hips downward and offering her anus to Laurie. The clever teacher knew exactly what was wanted. Claire gasped with pleasure as the tip of Laurie's tongue found the rim of her anus.

"Oh yes baby, that's it, right there. Show me how much you love me, push your tongue into me, oh yes, that's it! Now, tease the rim, ooohhh, such a sexy woman."

Over the next few minutes Claire said very little, just the occasional moan and the odd word of praise. Both woman were driving their hips with increased ferocity; each pushing towards a massive orgasm. Laurie's tongue continued to probe, tease, lick Claire's anus. Claire had always liked it when I player with her back there, but had never let me inside. Was there now hope?

Laurie came again and Claire moved her hip backs, pulling her anus away and sliding her cunt across Laurie's face. Laurie placed her hands on Claire's butt cheeks, pressing Claire's cunt into her face.

Laurie drew Claire's stiff clitoris in to his mouth and slipped a pinkie into Claire's anus, twisting it around within her. Claire uttered a deep rasping moan and quaked with pleasure. A fire was blazing within her. She had controlled it while focusing on brining her sexy teacher off, but it was now burning out of control. Laurie sucked voraciously at Claire's clitoris and Claire came, suddenly and loudly, gripping Laurie's head between her thighs and forcing her face against her hungry cunt, squiring and soaking Laurie's face with her juices, crying out in ecstasy as she rode the wave of her climax. Claire's orgasm drove Laurie to the mountain top, as she started withing under the blonde in the throes of yet another orgasm.

Eventually the two bodies settled down and Claire rolled off of Laurie, laying next to her teacher. Both women's chests were heaving up and down, trying to suck in the air they both needed. Claire, however, still found time for the proper encouragement.

"Oh my darling, oh my that was so wonderful, so intense."

Rob and I watched in amazement. Each of us had a full erection, but were not quite sure what to do. It was Laurie who broke the ice.

"It seems a shame to waste those things. And for the second time that day I mounted Laurie Knight and fucked her while Laurie's husband crawled between my girlfriend's legs and reamed her out a few feet away.

* * * *

Claire and I left that evening. She was confident that this would not be a one time thing; I wasn't as sure. The next day, however, I followed Claire to Laurie's classroom, where she told us she had a special research project in mind which would require us to meet with her at lunch and at her home. That day the three of us went at it in her office while the rest of the student body ate. We spent many happy hours in her classroom and home over the rest of the year. Laurie's new found desire for an array of experiences and the fact that few men and woman could say no to Claire brought an assortment of new lovers into our circle. If you're interested, I will tell you more about that later.

Claire headed for Australia after graduation. We communicated some, but eventually lost contact. She is now a widely respected microbiologist and whatever man is in her life is one lucky dude. My sexual experiences since her have been broad and varied, but still the best sex of my life took place when I was eighteen.

12