All Comments on 'Experience Counts'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great writing!

Beats most of the stuff that passes for writing on Literotica. What a voice! Never lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Nice twist on the same old thing. Too bad you had to shorten it up. I'll expect some more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great "lead up"

This story is definitely more realistic than most. It is not hard to imagine that this could actually happen.

oliver1242oliver1242almost 17 years ago
Continue the Story

You should continue with the story.What happens after the birth of the child? Are there plans for more children?

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 17 years ago
Wow

That was very imaginative very well done. Thank you very much bud.

qdataqdataalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

What a good story, well told. I love the entertaining comedy, skilfully handled.

Literotica needs more stories of this quality. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes experience does count

What a bloody beautiful story, never before have I read an erotic story, which could have happened.

I hope to find a lot more of the same, in good time.

Thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Really liked this one enought to rate it. Very good writing, just the type I would like to see more on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mom teaches her boy the joys of motherfucking

This is a finely crafted, humorous yet sexy story of how a loving, sophisticated, and sexually needy mother leads her young son to experience the incomparable joys of motherfucking. Of course, the boy is predisposed to enjoy the sight, feel, and ultimately total immersion of her loving mommy-cunt. When Paul catches sight of his Mom waxing her beautiful twat--he thinks of it as his mother's quim--he's mightily impressed. Yes, he must start handling his mother between her legs, and her bare cunt looks really good to eat. It's lucky for Paulie-boy that his Mom has no silly hang-ups about using her sturdy son's stiff prick for her own pleasure. She leads her boy to shove his big cock right up where it belongs and where it does her the most good. Paul wonders, Where's all that sperm of mine coming from? Mom knows--it's coming from her son's potent young balls, stimulated to the max by his mother spreading her legs for her darling boy and urging him to blow his balls up his own birth canal. Finally, Mom tells her son that he's fucked a baby up her motherly twat. Like any young guy would feel, Paul's bursting with pride that he's knocked up his own mother. He's a proud young motherfucker for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Best of the best on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dam good

it is the best i have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, as usual from this fabulous writer

Yeah, nothing can compare with a boy sticking his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, tearing it up, and finally blowing his young balls up where he was once a little baby, his own mother's cunt. In his mommy's cunt is where a boy's warm creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oohkay

As a former P.M. once said ; Fair suck of the sauce bottle!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous