Experience Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then there's the special bond between mother and son, and she might think it would be good to make it physical to show him how much she loved him."

"But what's in it for the son?" I asked.

She looked at me as if I was moronic and said as if she was talking to a three year old, "Paul, that's pretty obvious isn't it? He's got a woman readily available; she's experienced in sexual matters; he doesn't have to go out hunting for girls; he gets all the sex he wants with minimal responsibility."

"That's if he fancies his mother," I commented.

"Yes of course, but lots of sons have sexual feelings about their mothers, it just never comes to anything."

"Yes," I said, "but how would it come to something; I mean, how would they get started in the first place? Would one of them say, 'I fancy you, come to bed with me'?"

"I don't think it would be as blatant as that Paul. It would be a bit more subtle."

"How?"

"Well, I suppose there might be a long lead up to it. Hugs getting a bit closer, kisses lingering longer. They would be feeling each other out...er...metaphorically speaking. She'd be trying to find out if he was getting an erection when they were close, and she might call him to come into her bedroom when she was wearing a sexy nightdress; things like that."

"Ah, yes, so...so...so what happens then?"

"I suppose they might kiss goodnight, the kiss becomes passionate and he reaches for her breasts..."

"And she reaches for his penis and starts to stroke it and the next thing they're in bed and..."

"Yes, something like that. Now you've got a bit more information you might be able to write the story. We'd better say goodnight."

She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me on the lips. She drew back looking at me questioningly, and apparently seeing the answer in my face she kissed me again. The kiss went on for a long time and she gradually opened her mouth. Experimentally I pushed my tongue into her mouth, just to see what response I got, and it was positive since the next moment her tongue was exploring my mouth.

Going a step farther I cupped one of her breasts with my hand and she leaned in close to me. When we broke from the kiss she gasped, "If you're going to write that story you really do need experience."

"Yes," I choked – it felt as if I had a lump in my throat – "but where do I get it?"

Her hand reached down and pulling aside my bathrobe she took hold of my penis and began to stroke it.

"We could start here," she said.

"Why would you want to? You gave a lot of reasons why a mother would..."

"All of them...all of them for God's sake...stop quibbling."

She was now masturbating me vigorously and I was trying to get my hand inside her nightdress so that I could feel the flesh of her breasts.

"Mum...mum...you're making me come," I groaned.

"No you don't," she said, "You've got to have the proper experience."

She stood up and said, "Take off my nightdress."

I stood and started to tug off her nightie, but she said, "Slowly, don't rush it, give your self time to see what's revealed."

I slowed down and my God, what was revealed! I've said that clothes often conceal flaws, but I saw none as I stripped her. Her breasts were as ripe as a young girl's; she still had no pubic hair – she must have been waxing it again – and her firm body looked as if it was made for loving. I wondered why my father had needed to look elsewhere.

Mother was peeling off my bathrobe and when she had me naked she stood back and looked at me. Touching my penis again she murmured, "Yes, I knew you'd be just what I've wanted. I think you should have the full experience, so you'd better come to bed with me."

She lay on the bed and I stood looking down at her lovely naked body – that's strange, I thought, I've seen or heard those words somewhere before.

"Come and lay beside me," mother said, extending her arms to me.

I lay beside her, our bodies pressed close together. We kissed and I explored her vagina with my fingers, feeling its hot wetness.

"Suck my nipples," mother whispered.

Those ripe pink nipples tasted delicious, the best tasting nipples I had ever experienced. The trouble was I was so close to coming I didn't think I could hold back much longer. I called out, "I'm going to come, mother."

"No...no..." she whimpered, "in me...I must have it in me..."

She came over me and lowered her furrow until I felt my penis sink into her vagina; past her pubic bone and into the soft, hot paradise beyond.

She gave a few sharp jerks and that was sufficient, I took hold of her hips and dragged her down on to me as I shot the first eruption of sperm into her. She continued her rhythmic short sharp jerks as I emptied myself into her.

* * * * * * * *

When I'd finished she looked down at me smiling.

"And has mother made her son feel good?"

"Yes...yes..." I gasped as I started to recover from my orgasm.

She was moving over my penis with a slow rocking motion, dragging my poor wilting phallus hard against her pubic bone.

"And do you think you've had enough experience to write the story now?"

I almost said yes, but got the distinct impression that mother's teasing movements were having a stimulating effect on me – another experience I'd not had before because usually once I'd come that was it for at least a couple of hours.

Mother was now moving so that my penis almost exited her vagina, and then plunging down again. She was making soft mewling sounds that gradually rose in volume; "Coming...coming...don't want to...don't make me...agony... no...no...noaaaheow... yes...yes... give-it-to-me... give... aaaah..."

She was beating up and down on me frantically and much to my amazement I had no trouble coming into her again.

The heat, the burning heat of her vagina and its wetness combining with the sperm I'd already pumped into her, the sucking noises and...Oh my God why hadn't I had this experience before? This was sex as I'd always dreamed it should be, but had never found it to before.

Mother was sobbing and screaming, and when she had passed over the peak of her climax she kept sobbing, "I love you...I love you..."

When she had quieted she leaned over me, her breasts brushing against my chest and planting moist kisses over my face and stroking my hair.

I took her breasts in my hands and gently caressed them, feeling their warm firmness.

Mother sighed, "Well, have you had enough experience?"

"Couldn't we have some reinforced learning?" I asked.

She chuckled weakly and said, "Not until after we've cleaned up from the experience we've just had."

She removed herself from me and got off the bed. She staggered and said, "My goodness, it's left me feeling fragile."

I rose and together we made our way to the shower. She wouldn't let me shower with her, claiming I might want to take her again, and that she had other plans for me. She was probably right. I don't know what had happened to me, but I was horny again already. There was great temptation to masturbate while I was showering, but I did not yield.

Back in the bedroom mother was lying on the bed. She had her legs parted and I was able to get a good view of that plump sex organ I'd seen when she'd been waxing. It looked as delectable as ever.

Following my gaze mother said, "Yes, that's the next experience, come and lay down so I can rub myself all over you."

That certainly would be a new experience.

I lay down and mother sat astride me. For a while she slid her groove along my penis – very provocative - and I wondered why I hadn't experienced it before.

She started to squirm her way up my body leaving a trail of her love juice as she went, and saying, "I'm going to wet you all over."

She didn't exactly wet me all over, just my stomach and chest, but the intention was there so I thought she might complete the operation later.

Reaching my face she poised that luscious plump vulva over my mouth. She reached down with her hands and with her fingers opened those ripe female gates to heaven and I could see the pink inner gates that seemed to flicker over the entrance to the Promised Land.

Down it came to engulf my mouth. I started to lick; she was very wet and soon the lower part of my face was covered with her juice. She tasted of grapefruit slightly sugared and her smell was that of gum trees on a hot day.

Soon she started to move with short sharp jerks, moving my stimulation between her vagina and her clitoris; then began the outcry that was to become so familiar.

"No...no...I don't want to...don't make me...it's agony...I don't want it...please...don't make me..."

Despite her protestations she continued her flicking movements and was even holding my head to her. The movements started to become frenetic, and her cries changed; "Yes...oh...yes...I'm coming...oh...ooah...oooh...don't stop...oh my God...mmmaaa..."

Her cry for me not to stop was superfluous since all I could do was lay there and lick, but I did reach up to her breasts and fondled them as she screamed and sobbed her way through her orgasm.

It seemed a long time before she finally relaxed and dropped down beside me. She was breathing heavily and I wondered if that was the end of the experience, but no; as she slowly recovered she worked her way down my body, kissing me this time, until she reached my penis.

She took hold of it and seemed to contemplate it for a while, and then licked off the sticky pre-cum that was oozing out of my urethra.

"Let it all go when you're ready," she said, and took the head of my penis into her mouth. I felt her soft tongue working its way along my length as she sucked. I then there was the first warning prickling of my orgasm. Taking her at her word I put my hands behind her head and in her words, "Let it all go."

Through the haze of my ecstasy I could feel her sucking avidly, and when I'd finished my sperm, despite her attempts to swallow it, was seeping out from the corners of her mouth that was still wrapped round my penis.

She moved away from me and my sperm hung from her chin in glutinous strands. She laughed somewhat thickly and said, "Is that enough experience for you?"

I returned her laugh and replied, "For the time being, but I've got a terrible memory so I'll need constant reminders."

She slapped me playfully on the cheek and said, "Go to sleep; I'm going to get rid of that young sperm of yours."

She left the room and soon after her return I was asleep.

* * * * * * * *

Morning, and what a morning!

I was inspired; the words would flow; I was about to write the greatest piece of erotic fiction ever.

Mother had already left the bed, so I rose and showered, removing the smell of our couplings.

I found mother in the kitchen eating cornflake. As I entered she rose and almost hurled herself upon me. Spraying cornflakes she said frantically, "I like it in the morning...I need it in the morning, do it to me like this."

She was as usual wearing her nightdress. She sat on the table, pulled up the hem of her nightie, and raised and parted her legs. Staring at me was her juicy quim. I'd never had sex early in the morning, but I realised that I too might prove to be a morning lover.

My penis was erect and throbbing alarmingly. I stood in front of her and thrust my length into her. I wondered if she'd done this with her other lovers, but probably not because they wouldn't have wanted to do it in front of me.

Mother was speaking in a crooning manner; "I love it...I love it...do it hard...I love it...hard...hard...make me have it..."

Her tune changed, "Beast...beast...you're making me...oha...come...aah...stop...don't make...ohwow...naa...oh...aha...yeees...oh my God..."

There now began the familiar screaming and sobbing while I pumped my seed into her. Another experience of paradise and I thought I could die happily doing it with her.

She took me by surprise when her aftershocks came to a sudden and abrupt end and she became very business like.

"Got to shower and get to work. I expect to see a good part of your story written when I get home."

With that she hurried from the room, leaving me somewhat bewildered.

"Ah well," I thought, "breakfast and then the computer."

My fingers didn't exactly fly over the keys. I'd had the experience but even so getting it down on paper wasn't easy. By the time mother got home I was on the third page.

She read what I'd written and said, "Not bad, not bad at all, but there are a few bits that need revising. I think you need more experience so we'd better make an early night of it and we can go over things slowly.

* * * * * * * *

We did some excellent revision work that night and on the following nights and I eventually got the story finished. I only have to do a bit of polishing up and it'll be ready for posting on Literotica.

I've been a bit sidetracked though.

One night after mother had been giving me further experience she said, "Have you ever thought of writing a story about a boy who made his mother pregnant?"

I laughed a said, "Of course not, I've ever had that experience."

She kissed me softly on the lips and said, "You soon will."

I lay back ready to go to sleep, when it suddenly hit me what she'd said. I sat bolt upright and yelled, "Do you mean you're...?"

"Well what did you expect? Stanley had a vasectomy and I made the other two wear condoms, we haven't used anything."

"But you must have known you might get..."

"Of course I knew; you need the experience and you're getting it, so be grateful."

* * * * * * * *

Well that's about it as far as it goes. I'm still getting experience nightly and morningly. Mother's got the energy but I don't know where I get the sperm from; it must be artistic inspiration.

I will post something on Literotica soon, my grand masterpiece. The trouble is I keep adding bits.

If anyone is interested in what happened to Joe, he did get to do something in the field of sauce bottle labels, although not what he anticipated. His job is to mind a machine that sticks labels on sauce bottles in a sauce making factory.

Just an afterthought; Joe was quite right, there's nothing that can beat experience of the subject when it comes to writing.

"Many of the insights of a saint stem from the experience of a sinner."

(Eric Hoffer)

12