All Comments on 'Experience Wifeswapping'

by JayBerry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good.

Utterly believable and well-expressed. Called to mind more than one encounter we've had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Relatable.

Reads like a fond memory.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great first story

i hope you write about more of your experiences!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Truth is better than fiction

If I have luck in life I'll get to experience the freedom we all should have.. nice story.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Interesting

It's always interesting to hear of other people's experiences. Thank you for sharing yours with us.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Senior Reflections.

4*'s Interesting story. I liked it, fun read, reminds me of a time around 40yrs ago.

I am not nick-picking your story,but, it did need some editing. You weren't enjoying a toke or two when you wrote were you? ( joking of course) You needed to drop some of the parenthesis maybe use those lines as a one line paragraph. We seniors may have a lot to tell or incriminate ourselves with. :)) You have been add to favorites. :)

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

This is my idea of what the 1960s were like. Go for it! Loved the story; it was like a painting of the time period. 5* ~~JB Edwards

csreefcsreefover 2 years ago

I was very enjoyable to read, as it was real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayBerry@JayBerry
I'm an old guy. I've been through a lot and I am proud to say I lived through it all and even grew from the experience. I mostly write about my past. I don't consider it to be fiction - but some of this stuff goes back 50 years or more and so it might be the tale is an inco...