All Comments on 'Experiences of a Late Starter Ch. 01'

by JohnHope330

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very interesting. A lot of insight into the reality of trying to have m/m sex. I was very lucky in that a nice gay friend came onto me and alto I said no at first he asked a few more time and it dawned on me this was my big chance since I had always been bicurious. I finally agreed, we made a date and I had my first m/m sex. It worked out really well (probably because we were friends first) and we saw each other for about a year. It was one of the best relationships of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story My first time was with a relative who was 15 years older than me It continued until I was 16. It was a very exciting for the time. I didn't have another encounter until I was in my fifties Hope you have more stories to tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like my quest to be fucked for the past forty years. A whole lot of attempts but only three satisfactory scores. At least my wife has not found me out, and I did not catch an std. I still jerk off to gay stories and gay porn, but despite my six and a half cock and a very shapely ass and general good looks, I no longer have expectations of truly fulfilling bottoming for a horny, hung man. I’m looking forward, however to your next story. Maybe I will be inspired again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is totally enjoyable, probably because it seems to be very real…Late in life I suddenly have become obsessed with wanting cock..Have this feeling that once I do, I’ll just be completely helpless and will want it even more. Again, your story seemed very genuine..Hope you write more..

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 year ago

I was like you when I started couldn't wait for a guy to fuck me then felt guilty after but few days later I was looking to get fucked again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sure sounds familiar! I'm also an older guy who had some great encounters years ago but also a lot of busts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honest and real. Many married guys indulge on the dl. It is best to get with other married guys who will be discreet.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I’m older now also I’m my late 60’s. When I was young I discovered gay sex. Started off when I was in the Navy at 18. I found out about gloryholes in adult bookstores. For the first couple of months I was there for getting sucked off. Then one day I had smoked a joint and was nice and high. I was in a booth and someone entered the booth next to me. I waited a couple of minutes expecting the guy to invite me to slide my hard cock thru the hole. All of a sudden he pushed his cock thru the hole. I hadn’t invited him to do that. Well I was horny and had wondered about sucking a guy off, so I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. I sucked his 6 inch cock for a few minutes and all of a sudden with out warning he starts to cum. I wasn’t ready and gagged and his cum filled my mouth. When he finished he pulled back zipped up and left. I spit out his cum. Then a month later my chief told me on Friday to get a haircut. I knew of a clothing store downtown next to a nude strip club I went to that had a barber working out of the back room. I stopped in and ask him (Pete was his name) if he could cut my hair. “Come back in half an hour I have someone in the chair already.” I went and had a burger and returned in half an hour. Pete sat me in the chair and said be right back. He went and locked the front door as it was after closing time. Pete started off washing my hair and as he moved around the chair his crotch brushed against my arm. I didn’t think anything of it. Then a few minutes later again his crotch brushed my arm. I thought to myself was he hard? Then once again he brushed against my arm and I knew for sure he was hard. That turned me on and I got hard. Pete was a handsome man in his mid 50’s and I liked him right away. Then he cut my hair and when finished he pulled a hand massager out of the drawer and strapped it on his hand and started to rub my shoulders. It felt awesome. Then he reached down and rubbed my hard cock thru my pants. Wow what a feeling that was. Then he unzipped my pants pulled my cock out and started stroking it. Then he leaned over and took me in his mouth. I moaned and it felt great. I then unzipped his pants pulled out his hard cock that was 8 inches and twisted on my side and started to suck him. We sucked each other for 10 minutes or so then Pete stood up moved between my legs pulled my down so my ass was on the edge of the chair. He pulled off my pants then opened a drawer and took out a tube of lube. I knew what was going to happen now so I told him I’d never done anal before. I saw his hard cock pulse and he told me he’d be gentle. He lubed me up and his cock too and moved into position between my legs. He lifted my legs up and I felt the head of his cock pushing at my ass. “Push out as I push in” he told me. I did and I felt the head pop in me. He held still till I relaxed. Then slowly an inch at a time he started to push into me. By the time he was totally in me I was loving it. Then he started to fuck me. Slowly at first but slowly starting to go faster. After 15-20 minutes he was pounding away. Then he grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I stopped him as I didn’t want to cum to soon. After another 5 minutes I felt him getting harder and I knew he was close. So I grabbed my cock and started stroking. Pete thrust hard into me and started to cum. That set me off. My first shot hit my cheek, second one hit my chin, third one landed on my chest, forth in my bellybutton, and the rest dribbled into my pubic hair. Once Pete was done he grabbed a couple of towels and cleaned us up. We got dressed and left the store. He said come with me. We went around the corner and got in his car. Started driving I had no idea where we were heading. We pulled up in front of a nice house and got out at his house. He shared it with his partner from the clothing store. I spent the weekend with Pete and he fucked me four or five time by Sunday when he took me to the Greyhound bus station so I could catch the L.A. bound bus that dropped me off at my base NAS Miramar. Every other weekend sometimes every third weekend I’d spend it with Pete. That went on for three years.

JohnHope330JohnHope330about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your friendly comments! This encourages me to continue describing my experience.

John Hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very similar to me, except I ask my massage therapists to fuck me! 4 different men. Its the best! I also fear STD's, so I got tested for HIV. Luckily, negative. Butt I still crave anal sex I'm seriously thinking of asking my good friend. He's divorced a long time and never talks about women. Wonder if he'd go along with me.....would it kill our friendship! I'm in Kansas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous