Experimental Biology Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

But Aria really knew her stuff. Each time I got close, she backed off, allowing me to recover. At first it was merciful, but soon it became infuriating. It was as if she could sense the moment I was ready, even though I wasn't saying anything to her. I suppose that skill is acquired after so many encounters with other women. There was no doubt in my mind that somehow, Aria had hidden from me some latent lesbian tendencies. I'd have to ask her about it later.

As we toyed with each other, things became even more heated. Aria held her pussy to my face as I used both of my hands and my tongue to chew her out. I forced in four fingers, not willing to go any farther, and watched as her excretions fell to the tile floor. Not wanting to be outdone by me, Aria went even farther.

"HAHHHH!" I cried out in shock. Aria had popped her entire fist into my anus, cramming it inside until her wrist was engulfed. She battered me, gaping my ass as she continued to give me the best licking of my life. They say the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body, but it's actually the jaw muscle. However, I think there might be an exception when it comes to my friend.

Finally, both of us reached the height of our sexual anguish, unable to hold back from our goal. I could tell now that Aria wasn't going to edge me anymore. She instead applied herself without pause, fist up my ass, fingers deep inside me. Her mouth's sloppy suckling noises were more than I could take. Don't you stop, I thought. Don't you dare stop.

I slurped on her as well, trying desperately to keep up with her, hoping that I would provide her with as good of an orgasm as she was about to give me. Aria's pussy was clenching against my tongue more often now, and she was humping against my face with her curvy hips. I took this as a good sign that I was following the right procedure.

Everything felt too good. Aria pulled her fist completely out of my ass, and jammed her other fist in, without much lubrication. That did it, I was finished. In one last move, I bit down on her clit. That was enough for her.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!" we both screamed at the same time, experiencing the full power of our female orgasms. It was a rare expletive for me. Aria squirted her clear fluids all over my face, and I'm sure I did the same. But unlike a normal climax, we didn't stop there.

Multiple climaxes racked our bodies, and each time, we squirted. But after the third, it felt different, like an even greater release. I soon realized why.

Aria's pussy seized again, and this time I was blasted with dozens of sticky black eggs, each the size of a golf ball. Surprised, I gasped, spitting back one that had almost gone inside my mouth. Then, I felt the sensation of my own pussy gushing a bunch of eggs that collided against Aria's face and neck. She made a surprised squeak, buried in my spawn, and pulled her fist out of me. This had the unanticipated effect of releasing an uncontrollable stream of eggs from my asshole, which felt amazing to me. Aria had ejaculated in my ass too, after all.

Orgasms kept coming, now accompanied each time by a gout of shiny black ovules. For minutes, our sex-blasted bodies continued through climax after climax. I started to feel less pressure in my womb, and I noticed that our bellies were becoming less prominent as eggs spilled out of us at a rapid pace. I must say, the mutant sperm that we had injected each other with were quite potent.

By the end, I was lying flat on top of Aria, my face between her thighs, watching the last few eggs roll out of her vagina as I felt my own do the same. Aria gave me a light tap on the butt cheek.

"Excusez moi," she said in her native tongue, "but it's getting hard to breathe with you lying on top of me."

"Oh, pardon!" I said, using the little French that I knew to apologize. I moved off her and spun around, lying down next to her so that I could watch the heave of her perfect breasts. So far as I could tell, our bodies had returned to normal. Not even a single stretch mark could be seen on either of us. Lucky.

Aria picked her head up and looked me over, smiling weakly.

"Trisha, that was..."

"Yeah," I replied, out of breath.

"I... wait, WHAT IS THAT!?"

She quickly sat up and looked down at her toes in fear. I looked to.

Next to her foot, one of the eggs had already hatched. The creature that had wormed its way out of the egg was leach-like, 8 centimeters long, with no clear head or tail, and had crawled its way onto Aria's ankle.

"UGHH!" yelled Aria, booting it away, "Gross!"

We both stood, surround by our eggs, and saw that several of them were rocking, moving, and starting to hatch. I wasn't positive, but it seemed like they were parasites, probably with similar motives to the creatures that had infected Aria and I two days earlier.

"Quick, up on the table!" I commanded. Both of us jumped up.

"Are there any on me?" I asked, spinning around so Aria could see.

"No, I don't see any! What about me!?" Aria spun, tits jostling. I didn't see any creatures on her.

"What should we do?" I asked, looking for help.

"Do you have extension cables in here?" questioned Aria.

"Yeah over there next to the hood... what for?"

Aria didn't reply. With a running leap off the lab bench, she landed gracefully on the counter next to the hood. She took a cable in her hands and plugged one end into an outlet, holding the other end at ready.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, realizing what she was up too. As scores of leaches swarmed over the floor, slowly exploring the world of my lab, I leaned over to the hood and turned the distilled water tap to full blast. With no container to fill, it began to quickly flood the room with a thin pool of water. I watched carefully, making sure that it spread evenly across the room and swept up all of our progeny. Once it had, I gave Aria a thumbs-up.

She tossed the end of the electrical cable to the floor. It contacted the water and sparked, sending electricity coursing through the puddle and instantly frying all the creatures within. We covered our noses as the smell of burnt flesh rose from the pool. When it was apparent that the plan had succeeded, Aria unplugged the cable and stopped the current.

We both stepped down to the floor, our bare feet slapping the tepid water. Surrounded by our zapped spawn, we embraced tightly.

"Thank you," I said.

"Thank you, Trish," responded Aria, "and you were wonderful, by the way."

"You were amazing. I've never felt anything like that. Even when I had a dick."

Aria looked me in the eyes and declared, "Trisha Bergman, I love you."

My heart jumped! I knew she wasn't joking.

"I love you too, Aria Andrews," I said, with tears brimming in my eyes. I think maybe I always had.

We stood there in each other's arms, neither of us willing to let the other go. Minutes went by. Aria's tears happily splashed on my shoulder. Finally, I released her.

"C'mon, let's get this cleaned up so that we can go back to my place. I don't want to be alone tonight," I admitted.

"Ha! You slut, you just want me to eat you out again!"

"Hey! Language! I'm not a slut!" I feigned my anger.

Aria freed her sunny laugh, and sang, "Trashy Trisha!"

"I do not appreciate that, young lady! You're the one who wears a skirt with no underwear."

We both laughed, clutching at the table to stay upright. When we recovered, Aria came close and we turned to one another. There was a peaceful look on my lover's face.

"Je t'aime, Trisha"

"Je t'aime, Aria."

We cleaned up in silence, returning the lab to its normal state. I left my jar of cum in the fridge. It was risky, but all good science is. And I'm willing to believe that there is a Nature paper in that beaker. We left around midnight, riding together to my apartment and discussing the events of the past few days while listening to the college radio station.

---

Both of us were exhausted by the time we got to my flat. We undressed quickly, ready for sleep. Aria is curled up in my bed, waiting to cuddle me, her striking body glowing blue in the dim light of my laptop's screen. I can't be apart from her any longer.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers
12