All Comments on 'Explanation of Love 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IshwordIshwordover 10 years ago
I like it

Can u plz continue , am diein to know more, good story

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 10 years ago
hot

just awesome yo keep doin ya thing

Nemo18Nemo18over 10 years ago
Issues

Wanna like the story but it seemed to make large jumps and how was she saying ilove you when they just met?!?

dynomite01dynomite01over 10 years ago
Moving fast

The "love" between Paula and Terry moved awfully fast. I found myself reading the beginning over to see if I missed something to try to figure out why they were already in love. Also, not really sure if this first part belongs in Lesbian Sex because of the guys involved.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Unmentionable###😷

Turned out to be too much cock. Why would this be categorized as lesbian love story???😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really like Terry

But I just couldn't take to Paula. There's just something about her I don't like. I feel she's going to hurt Terry, or make her bitter like herself. Terry is just a new toy for Paula, the latest distraction from her mundane existence. She sees Terry's innocence and wants to remake her in her own image. If Terry stays with Paula too long, she'll become a bitter whore like Paula.

Paula has all the control she craves, has loads of money, and is still unhappy and bitter. I hope Terry changes her, rather than the other way around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES