All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 01'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Definitely enjoyed reading this story of Wendy's adventurous steps to becomming a bbc slut. Hopefully this is just the start of her adventure and there will be more chapters to come.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Why stay married?

If she wants to be free to explore, get a divorce or does she suddenly hate her husband so much that she insults and degrades everything that reminds her of her marriage?

Fucking stupid. I feel my IQ dropping just by reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow as i so want to happen to me too

Hope there is more to come. From a womans point of view its a fabulous storyline if you seeking that kind of fun and i do. In my case hubby aware of my needs and wants to watch. So looking forward to reading more and putting myself into situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like it

Liked the story very much. I agree about hating condoms. I think since she needs his BBC so much he should make her take it bareback I'm a woman and I would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. The wedding ring sub plot adds to the absolute depravity of Wendy and the power of Jerome. How many real wives out there want to be used and abused by a black stallion? Add a comment if you are a white wife and want to be treated like Wendy.

syd_v63syd_v63about 8 years ago
Coversated

Conversated is not a word. You can have a conversation, you can converse, but you cannot conversate. You can be conversant, gain conversance, hell you can even be conversance, but again you cannot and must never Conversate because it's not a fucking word!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Could easily happen

This story could easily happen in real life, especially if the husband has a history of cheating. Approached correctly any neglected wife would seriously give more than a glancing thought to having an affair or adventure like the one in the story. Grat story line.

tbear58tbear58almost 8 years ago
Re Conversated

According to the Mirriam Webster dictionary, conversated is a word. While it became popular in the late 70's and has been used heavily since the early 2000's, it its origins date back to 1829.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it !!!

I am a natural blond married woman that for reasons unknown, really gets wet and horny by being sexually humiliated & degraded and having some pain mixed in with my pleasure. My Husband loves me the way I am and loves to show (expose) me off to strangers in public (a HUGE turn on for me too), but we have also found that I LOVE that He shares me with other men, especially Black Dom Men as they 'use' me for their sexual pleasure as He watches, photos, and joins in.

I think that there are many other white women just like me, and stories like this get me so wet and so horny that I can not wait for my Husband to get home so I can have Him read it too. Hopefully it will inspire Him to set up a date with a Black Man (notice I did NOT say a BBC...not all Black Men are big *smile) but almost all know how to 'use' a married, Professional, white woman that becomes their married slut, in public & in private, in ways white men could never do.

Although W/we are 'anonymous' on this site O/our E-mail is: tom_catt_va@yahoo.com for anyone like us or anyone that thinks I am a guy. lol

love and dirty sex to all

catt....(and my Husband/Sir, Tom)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whore

will end in disaster. I t is inevitable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

I enjoyed the story, but at the same time I didn't like your writing. Do yourself a favour and get an editor. I''ll still give u 5*, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FORGET THE NEGATIVE CRITICISM

Who cares about the critics, the story is just so hot. The desecreation of her wedding ring is the highlight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

real good , I agree get an editor

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

. 5 . Incredible !! Gonna post this story well..!

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe10 months ago

Good story, you can tell a women wrote it lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story, whew. Almost the same for me except I was older, he was a younger black man, single, Our paths usually crossed, so black men filtering thru my mind were no surprise when he was around and he seemed interested. All the staff had split, on his way out, he stopped at my office door and asked what the hold up was. "My damn neck aches and I'm just doing some visual edits for tomorrow's board meeting." I typed away, he came up from behind and said, "It aches because you've been looking down at the laptop the whole day", he placed his hands on my shoulders and massaged upwards towards my neck, I jumped, "You're tight, just relax and finish the edits, then we'll grab a quit drink." His strong hands felt wonderful on me and after ten minutes I was not only relaxed but wet, and done with the edits, then I smashed the send key and said, "Finished," he stopped his massage. "No, no, not you, it feels wonderful, please keep going." As he continued massaging my neck, I gave into my urge for him and after a few minutes, I just reached back for his hands and pulled them forward onto my breasts, "Keep going until would've finished." Minutes later he was fucking me on my desk.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, a very hot story with a good twist of dropping the marriage ring in the condom, tying it off, putting it inside of her freshly fucked ass, having her drive home, taking it out and then putting it back on her finger after licking it off. How hot can you get. Just how far will she go down this rabbit hole and will she take her daughter down with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous