Exploitable Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued like this for a few more moments until he pushed me away and asked me to help him with his pants. With shaky hands, I reached out and began to unfastened his belt and then the button to his jeans. I lowered the zipper and started to push them down his legs. As I worked, he had removed his shirt, and was working on getting his shoes off so he could step out of the jeans. He then stood before me in only a pair of briefs which contained the bulge of what looked to be a very massive dick. I nervously looked up at him, and he indicated for me to continue. A buzz ran through my body as I gripped the waistband of his underwear, and slowly began to peel them down his legs. The further they went, more of his magnificent black tool became exposed until it finally sprung loose from the confines of the tight briefs, and bobbed up and down in front of me. When it did, I gasped and instinctively let go of his underwear. He pushed them the rest of the way off and kicked them aside, while I stood and stared in shock.

"Go ahead, touch it," he said breaking me from my daze.

Hesitatingly I reached out and took ahold of the hulking unit before me. It felt heavy and warm in my hand, and because of its size I needed to use both hands to really be able to sufficiently manipulate it. I stroked his smooth shaft and just let the girth and weight of him fill my hands. After a bit more exploring with my hands, I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder, and began to press me down. My knees gave in naturally and I was now on my knees with his colossal cock looking at me back in the face. Without any further urging, I opened wide and began to take the sizable shaft into my mouth.

We hadn't even been inside for more than a few minutes and I was already naked, on my knees, and sucking his black cock; we had only made a few steps inside to boot. I felt so fiendishly slutty, but not in a bad way. The feeling of letting myself experience such a crazy moment so far out of my normal, predictable life invigorated me, and filled me with the passion to push myself further. I found myself devouring his manhood like all the pornstars I had watched the night before. Sloppily bobbing on his meaty pole, and not caring what it looked like; only caring that I was living in the moment, and was pleasing the black adonis in front of me. He let me continue my oral assault on him, while he began to massage my breast with one hand and grip onto my hair with the other. He also began to speak to me as I performed my naughty tasks.

"Oh yeah that's it. Just like that. Suck that dick babe."

As I got more into it, his comments became more vulgar and derogatory. I didn't mind, and in fact I loved hearing him speak to my in such a manner. His words spurred me on to push myself further and take on the outrageousness of the experience head on.

"Fuck yeah, take my black cock. Show me how much you love my big black cock. You barely know me and already you are taking my dick like a slut. Is that what you are babe? Are you a slut?"

Momentarily he pushed me off of his hefty stick to allow me to answer his question. I was in such a wild and nasty state. I lost my normal self, and was only concerned with the then and now, so I answered the only way I could.

"Yes, I am your slut," was my reply as I then pounced back onto his magic stick with my mouth. From that point, Jerome held nothing back as he spoke down to me while I continued my dutiful job.

"Just what I thought when I first met you; a slut willing to please black cock. I bet you couldn't stop picturing yourself sucking my big black cock, or letting me fuck you silly. You're like most married white women, just dying to be used by a thick black cock. Use your left hand to stroke me slut. I want to see your wedding ring while I watch you suck my cock."

Doing as I was told, I brought my left hand up to grip his shaft, and though I should have been embarrassed to be reminded of my marriage, the sight of my ringed finger gripping his black cock ignited even more ravenous passion from me. It reminded me of how simple and unadventurous my life was, and I was taking that moment to change things. Jerome salacious comments only added to the experience.

"Oh yeah, black cock is all you want now. Your white dicked husband can't compete. You are my slut, and you love my black cock now. You are hooked. Show me how much you love my cock slut; stuff in your face."

The degrading statements were all the urging I needed to try and push as much of his massive member into my throat as I could. His girth and length made it so I could only manage to embed half of it, but that didn't stop me from trying to get more while I continued to give the filthiest, and sloppiest blow job of my life. I was gagging, and drooling all over his tremendous trunk of a cock, and he seemed to love every moment of it just as much as I was.

"That's it slut, gag on my cock. I want you to choke on my big black dick, as you show me just how much you love it. You are my slut now, and I am going to make sure you get all the black cock you can handle."

He began to rock his hips to meet my bobbing face, and his grip on my hair became rougher. I sensed he may be close to finishing, so I doubled my efforts and let him began manipulating me more and more. The sounds that were coming from my mouth were that of a seedy porno, and if we had been filming our encounter I'm sure it would have looked like one too.

"Oh shit slut. I'm gonna cum soon. When I do, I am gonna mark you as my slut and shoot it all over you. Just what a slut like you loves, a face full of black cum."

The thought of letting him cum on my face was so erotic and naughty. I had never before let anyone, including my husband, do that, but the idea of Jerome, a black man, doing so was something I just couldn't pass up. This was my new adventurous life, and I wanted to be his. To be his married, white slut to use. After a few more pumps, he pulled his saliva streaked hunk of meat from my face and began to pump his fist along his shaft.

"Tell me what you want slut," he said as I knelt before him watching him stroke his length.

"Oh, I want you to cum on my baby. Cum on my face. Make me your slut, and shoot your cum all over me," was my desperate response.

"Ah shit, here it comes slut," he grunted out.

Spurting out from the bulbous tip of his cock was volley after volley of thick and heavy cum arching and landing on my waiting face. I had never known a man to spew out so much, but as I knelt there and received his gift I was happy for the volume he ejected onto me. I was proud to know that I caused him to erupt so much. When he finally began to stop, he bent the tip to my lips and had me lick off the last little dribble of cum. Streaks of his goo coated my face, and I felt as though my entire head was plastered with it. The warmth of his seed felt good against my pale skin, and we both just remained silent momentarily as we basked in the afterglow of the experience. It was Jerome who finally broke the silence, and though his tone was more subdued, he still spoke in a dominant manner.

"That was great. You really took to it, and I can tell you enjoyed it as well."

I smiled at his statement, and replied, "Yes, it was wonderful. I loved everything about it. I loved being your slut."

His smiled return as he responded, "Well you certainly are a good slut, and looking at you covered in my cum makes me wish I had time to use you some more. Unfortunately, I need to meet up with some people in a bit. I do however want to do this again."

Finding our time together was ending for the day I was a little dejected at the thought, but was happy to hear he did want to see me again. I replied to him to indicate that I felt the same way.

"Yeah, I probably should be getting home as well, I want you to know that I would love to do this again soon. Hell, if I could, I would do it over and over."

Jerome laughed a little before he spoke back, "I think I have unlocked quite the slut in you. Which makes me wonder; do you want to continue with this experience of being my slut? My married, white slut. I mean not just when we meet again, but from now and through our next get together."

Riding high from what I just experienced, I was intrigued to find out what he meant. I knew I didn't want to just go back to my boring, predictable life, and I knew I felt more alive than ever when I let myself go with him so I answered accordingly.

"Yes I would, but what do you have in mind?"

"Well for starters you need to clean that cum off your face before you go home, and I think what better way for a slut to do so, than with the the only piece of clothing she has with her," Jerome stated as he reached down and retrieved my dress.

He wanted me to wipe my face clean of his cum with my own dress. It was the only thing I had to wear when I was to leave his house, and if I did as he suggested it would be smeared with cum. The idea of walking out into the public with cum all over my dress was so slutty. The old Wendy would have never thought about doing something like that, but now I was the new Wendy; the married, white slut of a handsome black man, and the new Wendy did not hesitate. I grabbed my dress from his hands, and brought it immediately to my face. I dragged it across my face in search of every speck of cum; I wanted my dress to be a mess with his cum just as my face was. If I wasn't to wear his cum home on my face, I was happy to wear it home on my dress. Jerome watched me perform as a slut for him, and as I finished my clean up he spoke.

"I think we are going to have a lot of fun you and me. I've got to get cleaned up myself, so go ahead and get dressed. I'm sorry to end this so abruptly, but text me later tonight so we can set up our next meeting. Oh, and when you do, make sure to send a nice nude pic as well that way I can save it as your contact photo in my phone. Talk to you later my slut."

He turned and left me to get my dress on my own as he went to go shower. I felt so cheap leaving his house in my state, but the feeling wasn't negative. I basked in it, and couldn't wait to experience it again. As I drove home, I began to envision what kind of picture I would send him. I didn't think whether or not I should send a naked picture to him, but how best to take and pose for the picture. I was lost in my role as his slut, and I was loving every second of it.

When I arrived home, I had a few hours before either my daughter or my husband would be home so I showered and then decided to take the photo he had requested. On my drive home, I had decided it would be best if I took it using my digital camera rather than my phone. That way I could set it up, put it on a timer, and then all I would have to do is send it to my phone as an email before sending it off to Jerome. My little photoshoot didn't take long, as I had already planned out everything. I posed myself in a kneeling position facing the camera head on. My knees were spread open to show my pussy, and I opened my mouth in a sultry moan. I wanted to be on my knees in the picture to represent my servitude as his slut. I took three or four pictures before I got one I was happy with and it was soon on my phone waiting to be texted over to Jerome.

I figured I would wait until later that night to send it and begin my text chat with Jerome. My husband would more than likely be tired from his day at work, and want to call it an early night. My daughter being the teenager she was, would spend the evening after dinner in her room which meant I would be all alone in the living room to be allowed to privately text Jerome. Both of them came home a little later, and both indicated that I seemed more cheerful than usual. If they only knew why. The evening went just as I figured it would, and after a few hours and a home cooked meal, I found myself alone on the couch sending off the picture to Jerome. His reply to it came almost immediately.

Jerome: Very sexy slut. I love it.

Me: Thank you. I knew you would.

Jerome: So, does my little married slut miss me?

Me: Oh god yes.

Jerome: Are you alone?

Me: Yes. My husband went to bed early, and my daughter is in her room.

Jerome: What are you wearing?

Me: A long sleep shirt, and some panties.

Jerome: Take off the panties, and send me a picture of you holding them above your bare snatch.

Me: Okay.

Without a moment of thought I stripped off my panties, and then held them in my hand above my now exposed sex. I quickly snapped the picture and texted it to Jerome.

Jerome: Well done slut. Very obedient.

Me: Thank you.

Jerome: Are you wet for me?

Me: Yes. I have been since lunch.

Jerome: Do you want my black cock?

Me: Yes. Oh god yes.

Jerome: How bad slut?

Me: So bad. I want it so bad.

Jerome: How do you want my cock?

Me: I will take it anyway I can. I just need it.

Jerome: Would you take it in your mouth again?

Me: Yes!

Jerome: In your cunt?

Me: Please! Yes!

Jerome: How bout your ass? Would you take my big black cock in your ass?

Even though I had never tried anal sex in my life, and the thought of his gargantuan cock pushing into my rear scared me, I answered back honestly.

Me: Oh my god, I think I would.

Jerome: Of course you would. Because you are a white slut you loves black cock.

Me: I really am. You have shown me that I am.

Jerome: Come over Thursday morning. I am going to use you like the slut you are.

Me: Yes. I will be there. What time?

Jerome: Right after your husband and daughter leave the house.

Me: No problem.

Jerome: Good. Wear nothing but a coat.

Me: Anything you want.

Jerome: That's right slut. Anything I want.

Me: You've got me so turned on right now. I wish you were here.

Jerome: That's good slut, you should be turned on right now. But I don't want you to orgasm until we meet Thursday. I want you primed and ready.

Me: Oh god, I hope I can hold off.

Jerome: You better slut, or you will not get this dick.

Me: Okay, I will manage. Can I ask about condoms?

Jerome: What about them?

Me: Can you wear them when you have me? I am not on the pill, and I don't want to get pregnant.

Jerome: I don't really like wearing condoms.

Me: Oh please. My husband has had a vasectomy, and it would be hell if I were to get pregnant.

Jerome: Okay, but you will have to make it worth it for me.

Me: I will, I promise.

Jerome: Fine, you can pick up condoms on your way over. Now have a good night sleep, and I will see you soon.

Me: Good night.

Our next meeting was set, and the only issue I had was that it was a day and a half away. I would have to wait all of Wednesday before I could get my hands, as well as other parts of me on Jerome and his magnificent black cock. His caveat of not wanting me pleasure myself was going to be tough, especially since I had been touching myself all through our text conversation and was on the edge of a wonderful climax. I decided to retreat to bed, as it would keep me from wandering my fingers, and also allow me to sleep some and bring Thursday closer without having to agonizingly think about the wait.

I decided against putting my panties back on when I went to bed, and after dreaming of the wonders that Thursday may bring I awoke the next morning deciding to keep them off even while I prepared breakfast for my family. It was thrilling to do my normal duties, but to do so without my panties. So much so that I spent the entirety of the day without underwear on, and managed to even run a few errands pantiless while daringly wearing a skirt. My mind kept drifting to Jerome and our meet up, so I had to keep myself occupied and busy to prevent any chance of playing with myself. Even so, I could feel the wet arousal of my pussy throughout the day tempting me; aching to be touched and explored. I however managed to sustain, as I wanted it to be Jerome to quell the desire.

My husband and daughter both arrived home later in the afternoon, and the evening was spent the way it usually was. We ate dinner, conversated a little, and then we split off to our separate rooms to finish the night. I decided to hit the sack early with my husband as I was so anxious for tomorrow morning, I just wanted it to be there already. Again I chose to sleep without panties under my sleep shirt, and was actually surprised that my husband did not notice. My dreams were once again filled with nasty debauchery filled images of me and Jerome. In the morning when I woke, I was in such an aroused state I could swear the aroma was wafting off of me. However, as breakfast went, neither my daughter nor my husband mentioned anything, and they were soon on their ways.

Finally, I was able to meet up with Jerome. I hurriedly showered, and did my hair and makeup. Because I didn't have to worry about clothing other than a coat, I was able to be out the door and on my way no more than ten minutes after my family left. The feeling of riding around in public in nothing but a coat was a wonderful and erotic experience, and it only heightened my arousal level. Then I remembered I had to still get condoms, and the idea of not only buying condoms, but doing so while only wearing coat was almost enough to make me cum in my seat. Somehow I managed to keep my composure, and drive to a drug store; making sure it wasn't one I frequented. After parking, I took a deep breath to steady my nerves, and then made the trek inside.

The bright lights of the store felt excessive, and I had the sense that everyone was looking at me and knew I was naked under my coat. Of course that wasn't the case, as I was the only customer in the store at that time. Not letting my irrational self get the better of myself, I steered myself in the direction of the condoms. Knowing Jerome was certainly packing some major meat, I selected the Magnum sized box of condoms. As I walked to the counter to purchase them, I felt so slutty. Not only was I only wearing a coat out in public, but it was just after eight in the morning on a weekday and I was buying a box or extra large condoms. The college aged cashier gave me a curious look, but said nothing. I paid for the condoms, and was out the door in moments.

It was a short drive to get to Jerome's place, and once I pulled out front I had to keep myself from sprinting to the door out of eagerness. I knocked, and he answered. He was wearing a simple white tank top, and a pair of athletic shorts, but even in a sack he would have looked amazing. Showing me inside, he stopped me at just about the same spot I had been two days earlier, and he asked for my coat. Without a second thought I opened my coat, revealing my nakedness beneath, and handed it over to him. Jerome took it and hung it on a hook by the front door before returning to stand before me.

"Knell slut," he ordered.

I dropped immediately to my knees and awaited further instruction. He stood still in front of me for a moment before he reached down and began to pull the tank top off of his torso. His sculpted chest came into view, and I may have let out a quiet moan upon seeing it. If I did, he took no notice, as he then pushed his shorts down to reveal his splendid cock. He wasn't erect, but even so it was still enormous and foreboding to look at. Taking ahold of his semi flaccid member, he took a step closer and began to rub the girthy appendage across my face. I did not move, or say anything; I just allowed him to use me as he saw fit. Eventually, he presented the head of his growing snake to my lips.

"Suck slut," he ordered.

Again, I took no time to think; I just reacted and took his cock into my mouth to perform as instructed. As I had days earlier, I bobbed on his pole hoping in vain that I was providing him with as much pleasure as I was getting. He looked down on me as I did, and a grin formed on his face from what I could only assume was a sense of achievement. It made me even more focused on my task then I had been if that was possible. However, after only a few short minutes, he stopped me.