Exploitable Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up slut," was his new order.

Though disappointed I could no longer enjoy the presence of his cock in my mouth, I was eager to find out what was to come next.

"If you got condoms slut, go get them and then lay on your back across that ottoman," he instructed.

With a bounce in my step, I retrieved the package of condoms from my coat pocket, and returned to him. Taking my position, I watched as he ripped open the box, pulled out one condom, and then proceeded to roll it done his rigid stake of flesh. He dropped to his knees, and positioned himself between my legs. Hooking both of my legs over his shoulders, he paused.

"Tell me what you want slut," he asked.

I replied eagerly, "I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you with what slut," he questioned.

"I want you to fuck me with with your huge black cock," was my answer.

Agonizingly he asked me, "Where do you want it slut?"

Again my reply was eager, and wanting, "I want you to fuck my pussy with your huge black cock."

"Your married pussy," he asked.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me in my married white pussy! Stuff me full of your black cock," I screamed in response.

He smiled, and then instructed, "Guide me in with your left hand. I want to see your wedding ring as I sink my cock into you slutty, married cunt."

My hand jutted down to grab ahold of his length, and I held it steady as he leaned it into me. The way he made me speak, and plead caused me to be even more insatiable. I should have been snapped back to reality by the mere mention of my marriage, but instead it pushed me to behave even more slutty, and wantonly. The head of his cock slowly began to penetrate my throbbingly aroused pussy, and slip deeper into my depths. With each inch that slid into me, I felt so amazingly stretched and full. I never knew I could have a cock of his size, and that it would feel so marvelous. He was reaching places my husband would never be able to, and that was signified by the fact that my ring sparkled in the light as my hand still held onto more of his cock yet to find its way inside of me. Finally, after a slow and torturous entry, Jerome had bottomed out and I felt more full than I had ever felt in my life.

"Now I'm going to fuck you slut. Really show you what a black cock can do to a married white slut like yourself," he stated as he began to pull back.

With my legs over his shoulders, he plowed into me hard and fast. I felt as though he was burrowing a path into me with the hammering thrusts of his hips. The entire time I was in a state of bliss, and was moaning and groaning sounds of pleasure that I had never let out before. His steady rhythm soon brought me to the edge of an orgasm.

"Oh god yes! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Fuck me, I'm going to cum," I screamed over and over.

"Yes slut, cum on my cock. Cum all over my black cock," he responded.

That's all it took, and immediately a wave of pleasure crashed down onto my body. I began to spasm and shake from the intensity of it. My eyes rolled back, and I could hear myself screaming in passion. The climactic high lasted for minutes, causing me to begin gasping for breath, but Jerome did not let up one bit. He continued his systematic pounding of my pussy through my orgasm, and into the next one. It was smaller, but in my state still wrecking.

As I came down from my second orgasm, I then heard Jerome began panting, and his pace became more erratic. Letting out a powerful grunt, and slamming his cock all the way into me, I knew he too was cumming. He let his weight sink onto my legs as he spewed his load. At that moment I felt neglected the opportunity to take his almost certainly massive load. I knew that for practical reasons he needed to wear a condom, but in my slutty state I wished I could have felt him splashing and coating my insides.

He took a moment to gather his breath and clear his head before straightening back up. His cock was still embedded inside of me, and still felt as strong and powerful as ever. I looked up at him a gaze of amazement and affection as he slowly retreated his member. I felt so empty when he finally pulled completely out, and wished he would just push himself back in and have me again.

"I hate fucking with condoms on," he said as he pulled the piece of latex from his spent cock.

Feeling regretful, I replied, "I'm sorry."

He responded gruffly and a bit curiously, "Give me you wedding ring slut."

I wasn't sure why he wanted it, but I didn't want to upset him any further so I quickly pulled my ring from my finger and handed it to him.

"Since you I can't fuck you bareback because of your husband, then I think it only fitting that your sign of devotion and marriage to him be treated in a manner applicable to our relationship," he said.

I then watched as he held up the used condom full of his cum, and dropped my wedding ring inside. He then then tied off the end in a knot and laid it across my stomach. The mere act of him desecrating my wedding ring as he had, spurred my arousal to a new height, and I wanted him to take me again. I spoke up to let him know how I felt.

"I'm am so very sorry that I am making you wear condoms when you fuck me. You are absolutely right, it is is fitting that my ring be plunged into you sacred cum. I want to please you so badly, and and I want you to fuck my married white pussy again with that huge black cock of yours. Please, fuck me again," I pleaded.

A smile formed on his lips as he replied, "I am certainly going to fuck you again, but since I don't feel like putting on another condom, and you don't want me cumming in you yet, I think I'll take your ass."

A shocked looked passed over my face, and he laughed at my reaction. I had never before experienced anything remotely close to anal sex, and now it seemed I was about to be introduced to it by a thick black cock.

"Yes, uh okay. Whatever you want, I just need you to use me some more," I meekly replied.

His reply was somewhat reassuring, "That's what I thought slut, but don't worry, I'll take it slow; at first. Now flip over."

I obediently flipped myself over onto my hands and knees, letting the condom with my wedding ring inside fall to the table below. He walked away momentarily, only to return with a bottle of some sort of oil. I felt the cool splash of the liquid fall at the top of my butt, and drizzle down towards my virgin hole. His fingers began to work the oil into my skin and massage my ring. Diligently, he began to press his finger inside of me, and lubricate my rectum. He had just one finger inside, and it already felt I was being split open. Thankfully though he took his time and let me adjust as he worked. Eventually, he pushed a second finger inside of my tight opening. I had to readjust, and relax as he began to saw them in and out of me.

When he was satisfied that I was thoroughly prepared, he withdrew his fingers and and positioned his cock at my entrance. Miraculously he was still rock hard, and ready to begin the process of taking my anal virginity. Slowly and methodically, he began to feed my tight ass more of his long, thick cock. I could feel myself being split open, but the pain only added to my pleasure and I moan to indicate that I wanted to continue. It was such a strange and new experience, and I was happy getting the chance to experience it. Old Kim would not have thought in a million years that she would love the way a black cock in her ass would feel, but new Kim was enjoying every second, and every inch.

After a steady few seconds, I finally felt Jerome's pelvis press up against my ass. I was in disbelief. I couldn't believe I had taken his entire length; it made me feel proud. He left himself fully embedded in my ass for a moment to allow me to adjust to his size, which I did while moaning the whole time.

"Does my married, white slut love that her ass is full of black cock," he asked while he waited.

"Oh god yes," was my honest and simple answer.

He continued his questioning as I adjusted to his girth, "You are now a three hole slut for my black cock. You will let me fuck you anytime, and anywhere. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes. I am yours to use. You can fuck me in any hole, anytime, and anywhere. I'm your slut," I replied.

With that, he started to pull back and begin the process of fucking my ass. It started off as a slow in and out, but soon picked up to a full on fucking. I was grunting and screaming in both pain and pleasure. He was riding me like a bull in heat; stuffing his fat slab of meat harder and harder into my tight ass. Eventually the pain of it all drifted away, and I began to just live in the moment of it all; taking my brutal ass pounding like a true slut. Jerome for his part gave me a very thorough pounding. He was unrelenting, and seemed to be trying to obliterate me with each thrust.

We were at it for a long while before he finally gave one final thrust, and began to fire his seed into my abused ass. I somehow managed to continue to support myself on my arms full the entire ordeal, and when he began to pull his empty shaft from my battered hole I whimpered. Not out of pain, but out of longing. When his cock was completely pulled out of my devirginized rear hole, I felt so open and wrecked. My feeling was confirmed when Jerome spoke.

"Look at that slut, I left your ass gaping and begging for more."

I simply replied, "thank you."

"You know what? I should put that in there so you don't lose it," he stated.

I was curious at what he meant, but then I saw him reach for the discarded condom holding my wedding ring, and bring it to my ass. He then began to slip it inside my now slowly closing hole.

"Perfect, now you don't have to worry about leaving it behind," he stated.

I reached back with one of my hands, and felt just the knotted end of the condom sticking out of my asshole. I felt so dirty and disgraced, but I loved it. Jerome had used me wholly and completely, and I let him do it. As I basked in my feeling of sluttiness, I felt his presence leave from behind me. Cocking my head back, I looked to see him grabbing my coat from the hook and walking back to me.

"I need to get ready to work a afternoon shift at the bank, so here's your coat it has been fun," he indicated.

I responded somewhat puzzled, "Oh, ah, yeah. It has been fun. Thank you."

As I stood to take the coat from him, he said, "Oh, and leave the condom in until you get home. You can text me later tonight."

My reply was short and quick as I slipped my coat back on, "I will."

Jerome then walked away to his room, and I was left to see myself out again. I walked outside and to my car, and the dirty, used feeling of what just happened washed over me. I had just let him fuck me and disgrace me, and yet I loved every second of it. I even allowed him to put a used condom containing my wedding ring in my ass, and promised to leave it in until I got back home. My body felt completely spent from the intense workout Jerome had put me through. There was a dull ache in my ass from the immense stretching, and brutality of the fucking it received; sitting down in my car certainly had to be done tenderly. In spite of all of that, and even though I should have felt like shit and like trash, I actually felt accomplished and proud. I just had an experience that wasn't ordinary, and wasn't predictable. I let a man take pleasure from me in a very raw form, and it felt extraordinary. I wanted to experience it over and over again. My only wish was that I wouldn't have to wait too long to do so.

As I drove home and let the feeling of the experience engulf me, I found my hand working its way into my coat to begin rubbing my still dripping pussy. I had a new dirty slut mentality, and I wanted to let it express itself. Needing more, I unfastened my coat, and pulled it open. My entire nude form was visible to anyone who would happen to look into my car, and I didn't care one bit. I was a dirty slut, and wanted to show the world. My hand continued to play with my puffy and sore pussy, and I drew ever closer to another orgasm. It was as I parked in my driveway that I exploded into a crescendo of passion; two fingers stuffed deep inside of me, and my head titled back gasping for air.

When I came down, I immediately realized where I was, and I hurried to put myself back together and get inside. Fortunately, I didn't see any of my neighbors around, so I felt confident that my slutty side went unnoticed. Back inside the safety of my home I hurried to my bedroom, discarding my coat on the bed, before moving into the restroom. I bent over facing the full length mirror on the wall, to see what it looked like to have a tied off condom protruding from my butt. Seeing the knotted rubber end sticking out promptly caused a flush to come over my body as it looked so unreal. It felt almost out of body for me to see it; as if I was looking at a common whore, but realizing I was that whore. Reaching back, I tentatively began to pull on the knotted end to release the rest of the trapped item.

It slowly began to creep out of me, and sensation of it sliding out felt so foreign. When it finally pulled free completely, I watched as the cum filled end containing my ring fell and swung from my fingertips. I then looked back to my puckered puffy hole, and saw a stream of Jerome's semen begin to slowly creep out and drip to the floor below. In a surprising move, I took my other hand and let a finger scoop up a bit of the leaking cum from my ass, and then brought it to my mouth. I sucked my finger clean to taste what Jerome had left with me. It tasted warm and bitter, but it flooded my head with the memory of the encounter. I was a nasty slut, and I loved it. Feeding of my erotic energy, I stood up and began to unknot the condom. With it reopened, I brought it to my lips and tilted upwards to allow the contents to slide into my open mouth. The sticky cum, and my ring filled my mouth, and I basked in the delight of it. I did my best to suck the ring clean, before swallowing the load down, and pushing the ring out of my mouth to be put back on my finger. It still had a bit of stickiness to it, but I figured it would be a wonderful reminder of my time with Jerome.

To be continued...