All Comments on 'Exploitable Lust Pt. 04'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
This went from entertaining to fucking ridiculous.

Why stay married if she is that much of a slut? And I can promise you that schools have excellent video surveillance. Good enough that the school cops would have arrested both of them for indecent exposure and registering as a sex offender kinda ruins your chances with mother-daughter teas. And I don't care who you are, your pussy is going to get sore from being stretched and in middle age, her knees would be on fire.

Why am I such a stickler? Because this is the real world with real consequences. I don't care if you want her to pull a train of 100 black men and post it to YouTube. But there has to be consequences. Whether it's STDs, loss of reputation, divorce, pregnancy, sore knees, remorse or anger...there has to be, otherwise there's nothing to relate to it. No angst to draw from.

At some point, she has to feel something for her family, her reputation or even a desire to leave it all behind; but there is no emotion regarding her family, it's like she doesn't even have one...hopefully you understand the importance of writing more than just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked it

I liked it. A good horny read, great sexual build up, filthy dirty married slut. Great stuff thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Nice adventure and well written. Enjoying the ride.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like a great adventure

Adventure just gets better and better. Love the story. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree with whackdoodle

Not very realistic plus as a story, ( because she feels nothing for her family) there's no tension or suspense... One final comment: in the real world men don't control anything, women especially attractive women can have sex with anyone they want they never have to beg to get a man any man to have sex with them. If this wasn't true then women would be buying drinks for men not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Do Explore

Please explore wife's relationship to her husband and what he does when this all becomes public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good read it would be interesting if Wendy slowly gets husband involved his response could go either way when she finally comes clean with him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good progression

It would be cool if Jerome makes her get an Ace of Spades tattoo, pierces her nipples and clit hood, gets her a trendy side shave cornrow hairstyle, and gets her pubes shaved at a black barber shop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree with Annette....

...100%. It just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next part...sitting here in a wet spot. *smiles*

xxxxoooo

catt...sub/slut in training, 'shared' wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love your stories

Wonderful stories thank you I hope she learns that BBC should never be covered and that what it gives is sacred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next part?

Enjoyed it. waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I guess someone is going to know that cheer uniform in the picture. Maybe her daughter or husband? Maybe someone she knows? Oh, and now with the newest video someone would recognize the inside of the house too? I assume later chapters will explore just how many black cocks she can endure, say over a weekend? Will her daughter and husband be drawn down the rabbit hole?

kellyblue66abckellyblue66abc3 months ago

great story love how she is black owned and will do anything for the black cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous