Exploitable Lust Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home, I rushed inside, and headed straight to my bedroom. I dropped the hood and dildo on the bed before continuing on into the bathroom to wash away Jerome's now dried cum from my face. I glanced at myself in the mirror before I did, and was amazed at just how coated I was with his jizz. Another moment of pride welled up inside me before I focused on what needed to be done.

Once my face was washed clean, I returned my bedroom and retrieved the hood, dildo and my phone. I thought for a moment about where the best spot would be to record my task, and when I saw that the black dildo had I suction cup on its base, I figured the living room would be ideal. I could stick the dildo to the top of the coffee table and prop my phone up against the entertainment center to record my deed. I quickly got things set up just right, but before I started I wanted to try on the hood Jerome had given me to wear.

It was a black nylon hood that somewhat resembled a ski mask, but was a thinner material. I pulled the stretchy fabric down over my head and face. There was one small hole in the front of the hood that opened up over my mouth, two smaller eyeholes that allowed me to see. With the mask on, my identity was certainly concealed. Happy with the look, and somewhat excited by the possibilities, I went over to the coffee table to get ready to complete my task. I set my phone to record, and then hoovered over the large rubber cock sticking up from the table, and just let myself escape in the moment. As I plunged myself down onto the thick fake cock, it was as if I flipped a switch, and I immediately began to spill my guts to the camera as I rode the massive dong.

"Oh god, I am such a huge slut. I just want to serve you, to serve your big black cock. Please, let me prove to you that I deserve to be fucked by your wonderful black cock. I will do anything, and let you do anything to me to have it. Post this video online to show the world what a pathetic white slut I am for black cock. I want everyone to see that I am desperate to let you fuck my married pussy with your huge black dick. If you want to fuck me bareback, you can. Argh, if you want to fuck my ass for hours at a time you can. I am you slut to use, and, ungh, treat how you wish. I want you to use me whenever and wherever.

Oh fuck, just please use me. If you want to share me with your friends, you can; the more the better. Oh god yes, I want your black cock so bad. I will wear whatever you want. I will wear my daughter's cheerleading uniform again and let you fuck my ass. I will let you stuff pair after pair of her worn panties into my mouth just so you will stuff me full. Gawd, yesssss! My face is your cum dump. My body is your cum dump. You can cum in my cunt, I don't care anymore. I want to feel your hot cum shooting into my cheating white cunt. I will carrying your cum in my ass all day if it pleases you. God damnit, I'm going to cum soon.

I want you to show me how worthless I am. You can fuck me, or have me suck you off anywhere you wish. I am your black cock slut, and I don't care anymore. I need your cock in me. Post all my pictures online. Made more videos of me acting like a slut, and post them as well. I am yours to use as you wish, and will never say no to you. Ahhhh, fuckkkkk! I'm cummmming, I'm cumming! Oh god, fuck I'm cuminnnnng!"

My climax erupted like a volcano, and my screams of passion and pleasure filled the room. It lasted close to a few minutes, and I my body heaved with each way while I somehow continued to bounce up and down on the monster of a dildo. When I finally did come down, and settled with the entire length embedded deep inside of me, it took a moment for me to remember where I was, and what I was doing. Coming back to reality, I remained silent as I slowly stood on wobbly legs, and dismounted the wonderfully large cock. I then leaned over close to my phone and spoke.

"Everything I just said was one hundred percent honest, and I meant every word. I am you slut. Use me."

I then stopped recording and began to clean up my living room some before I sat down on the couch. Looking up at the clock, I saw that I still had an hour until anyone else would be home, so I sat back I got the video ready to send to Jerome. Because of its size, I had to attach it to an email and it took a moment for it to upload and send. Once it had though, a small smile formed on my face. I was again feeling proud of myself. Standing back up, I pulled the dildo from the surface of the coffee table and headed to my bathroom to shower. I stashed the dildo behind some shoe boxes I kept on my side of the closet. When I entered the bathroom, I saw my reflection, and realized that I was still wearing the black mask. It was rather comfortable, and I had gotten used to it rather quickly. I peeled it off, stashed it with the dildo, and then showered.

As I soaked under the warmth of the shower head, I wondered to myself if I had done enough in the video to earn the privilege of Jerome fucking me again. I could only hope.

To be continued...

12